• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So how about we make some more Chou profiles eh?

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Lmao Prime Dai Kaioshin is badass.
Hopefully we get a similar story in the anime for Low 2-C Dai Kaioshin ovo.
That would be sick! Can't wait for the anime to return.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
The profile itself looks excellent.
Please remember to add the tier and overall categories as AKM "autocrat/not green" sama said above.
Roger that!

Heroes needs to make some type of Super Janemba I'm just waiting for heroes to start messing with logic and quantum manipulation

Nitro90 said:
Heroes needs to make some type of Super Janemba I'm just waiting for heroes to start messing with logic and quantum manipulation
55377c3b0f144ca0556a175da0ce0e18
there you go, I don't know about Quantum Manip though lol

Why does Dai Kaiohin have Physics Manipulation?

That's not enough to grant physics manipulation which encompasses a whole lot of applications as a whole like literally changing the laws of physics.

Elemental, Fire, Energy, Matter manipulation etc are all individually listed on his profile, so it's just making it more redundant. I'm removing Physics Manip.

Back