• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So how about we make some more Chou profiles eh?

UchihaSlayer96

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
The title is self explanatory. Which DBS manga characters do you guys think deserve a profile?

I'm already working on a Goku Black Profile because I think he's important for the Manga scaling, so feedback would be appreciated of course if i missed anything.

Other characters that might be nice to get a profile for: 73, Saganbo, Trunks, Maybe future Zamasu?, and possibly more (Again suggestions are needed).

So let's discuss!

Here's 73's profile

Nitro90 said:
Are you willing to help make a profile for him? I'm currently rereading Moro arc because there's a lot I don't remember.

IIRC 73 has Power Absorption/Mimicry which Grants him Portal Creation, Energy Absorption, and I believe Gohan and Piccolo's abilities. Anything else?

Are you willing to help make a profile for him? I'm currently rereading Moro arc because there's a lot I don't remember.

IIRC 73 has Power Absorption/Mimicry which Grants him Portal Creation, Energy Absorption, and I believe Gohan and Piccolo's abilities. Anything else?

I remember he had invisibility and it was good enough to sneak up on Piccolo and Gohan. Also limitless stamina Are we giving the powers of everyone we seen him use?

If you make a Future Trunks's profile, remember to add Healing to his abilities (He healed Gowasu after he got stabbed by Goku Black)

Also probably Merus.

Merus,73, and Goku Black are like the only ones I think needed and maybe Majin Buu

Well is Black good to go or does he need more work? If he's good to go we can start working on 73 and maybe Trunks as a start.

Ottavio Merluzzo said:
I can help you with the characters from the Goku Black arc
Want to make a Trunks profile with me and help improve the Black Profile if needed?

Seven-Three

Summary

Seven-Three (Òé╗ÒâûÒâ│Òé╣Òâ¬Òâ╝ Sebunsur─½), whose proper designation is OG73-I, is a member of the Galactic Bandit Brigade.

Seven-Three was created on a planet with advanced science and technology. Somehow, Saganbo encountered him and added him to his group. Seven-Three then rampaged throughout the universe with them until they were caught by the Galactic Patrol and imprisoned in the Galactic Prison.

Powers and Stats
Tier: 3-B

Name: Seven-Three

Origin:
Dragon Ball Super

Classification: Android

Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Martial Artist (Is the one the most skilled fighters in Moro's army and takes on the skills of earth's z warriors like Gohan and Piccolo.), Acrobatics, Flight, Ki Manipulation (Can be used defensively and offensively, to strengthe his skin or to fire ki blasts, which can home in on targets, and form defensive barriers), Aura, Ki Sensing, Afterimage Creation, Power Mimicry (Stealsthe techniques of multiple fighters.), Portal Creation (One of the techniques stolen from the Hedgehog alien race was the ability to create portals. ), Statistics Amplification(The abilities he copied and the power he's obtain stack ontop of his normal abilities and power ) Has Piccolo's abilities such as Elasticity (Castretch his arms great lengths), Size Manipulation (Can greatly increase his own size), Breath Attack, Danmaku (via Hellzone Grenade), and Regenerationn (Low-Mid; can regenerate his lost limbs and heal most damage as long as his head remains intact), Has Moro's Magic (Aura, Life-Force Absorption; Ki Absorption, Telekinesis, Electricity Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Magma Manipulation, Heat Manipulation),

'Attack Potency: 'Large Star level+ (Comparable to Chou Piccolo)| Multi-Galaxy level+ (Comparable to Chou Gohan who stalemated Chou SSJ Kefla)| Likely Higher (Copied Moro's power and abilities)

Speed: Massively FTL+ (Moved fast enough to catch Gohan and Piccolo off guard.)

Lifting Strength: Unknow

Striking Strength: Multi-Galactic+

Durability:

Stamina:

Range:

Standard Equipment:

Intelligence:

Weaknesses:

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

Others
Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:

@AwkguyDB

That's awesome dude. Thank you so much.

But would manga Piccolo be High 4-C? He fought Frost and was shown to be somewhat comparable to Gohan. He'd at least be 4-B imo.

Ottavio Merluzzo said:
Yes, because Frost matched Ssj Chou Goku, who is 4-B, yet Piccolo keep up with him. So it could easily be 4-B likely higher, don't you agree?
Yeah I think so too.

Piccolo still kept up with Gohan after they trained together, similar to the anime so I feel he should be 3-B too tbh.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
@AwkguyDB
That's awesome dude. Thank you so much.

But would manga Piccolo be High 4-C? He fought Frost and was shown to be somewhat comparable to Gohan. He'd at least be 4-B imo.
seems fine

Can't Piccolo just be scaled to Gohan like the anime? It's literally the same thing.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Can't Piccolo just be scaled to Gohan like the anime? It's literally the same thing.
Not really remember 73 specifically used Gohan's power to overpower Piccolo.

Yes, but Piccolo tanked those attacks and fought him alongside Gohan. Also let's not forget that they're sparring partners, Of course Gohan is a lot stronger, but I think they should be somewhat comparable. Anyway I'll go reread that chapter to make sure.

Ok Gohan wrecked 73( Piccolo absorbed) but 73 still somewhat keeps up and tanks a lot of blows.

AwkguyDB said:
use this for stamina

Limitless. As an Android, has access to an unlimited supply of energy.
Thank you. I'll use it then.

Does anyone remember intelligence feats for 73?

He seems pretty knowledgeable and perceptive. So I guess Gifted? Or just above average?

Above Average: Characters that show greater cognitive ability than the norm, but do not particularly stand out in any intellectual or academic fields.

Gifted: Character that demonstrate high reasoning ability, can master concepts with few repetitions, and display high performance capability in intellectual, creative, or specific academic fields.

Back