• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Goku clean-up and additions

First one would be normal AP
Second would be Enhanced AP
Third would be Greatly Enhanced AP
then for DBS it’d probably be Far Greater Than Before before for Hit vs Goku fight
The third is more just another way he can use AP I wouldn't say it's greater from just being able to sense malice. Although Goku does have a scaling chain for he's AP

Right, but those are different pages so...

no?
Actually I have this
Greater Analytical Prediction (Can predict opponents based on movement, sense malicious intent, and feel small current of air. During his fight against Hit, he managed to predict his movements after he skipped time by 0.1 seconds, allowing Goku to counter Hit's Time Skip ability)
What do you think about this? Should we keep these separate in their respective keys or combine them like Vietthai suggested by adding a reference here?

Last edited:
I honestly think Goku AP needs to be talk about in a different thread or in the dragon ball discussion thread.

Because like I said earlier the dude has a scaling chain for it and that it stretch's arcoss the series. From Korin to Jiren to higher

I've applied the changes to the unlocked profiles, remaining ones are still locked. I will ask someone to open their profile

Well, for some reason I wanted to ignore Goku Black's profile but seeing the justification for his enhanced sense was a bit odd for me to ignore

Last edited:
I don't know what has been applied and what rejected, but if I'm still in time, I'd like to give two cents about a few things.

Air Manipulation for Gas (Here)

Weapon Mastery for Yamcha (1,2,3) (yes I know he already has it but here are some scans)

Electricity Manipulation for Vegeta (Toei) (HERE)

Explosion Manipulation and Paralysis for Beerus (basically turns Goku into a bomb) (start at 7:33)(yeah I know he has but this shows how he does it)

Limited Radiation Manipulation for Vegeta (every version) and Turles (Here). Also resistance to radiation for every Saiyan.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
GOKU TIME

'Even without ki training, Goku has exceptional senses that allow him to locate small distant objects by tracking their smell, see clearly over long distances, and track the movements of others even in pitch black conditions by feeling vibrations in the air'.

The problem is not Goku but more of the fact every Saiyan has the (track movements of others by feeling air) this is something Goku got from training with POPO (here) Also Saiyans sense of smell is equal to a dog

Lastly back to POPO. Because this is where Goku got he's Analytical Prediction well advance version (from because before this it was done via getting hit) after training with POPO he can predict via air currents we see it again here and later in the series here.

So Son Goku ( Dragon Ball) should get Analytical Prediction in he's last key
All of this is fine, tho I wouldn't give paralysis to Beerus (Goku is more stunned by the pain rather than an actual paralyzing effect) and Goku dodgin Yakon is more Enhanced Senses rather than AP.
Resistance to Radiation should be rejected because of that other thread where the matter was discussed, I think it's already been mentioned here.

I disagree with these because:

• Irl humans survived much worse injuries than Roshi's, that is more of a stamina feat in the order of the peak human, with possibly regeneration if we account he got healed after, like, a few panels at most despite the bandaid (although it's a gag feat, so I'm not really sure about that either)
  • Idk what the current stance of BFR is, but I wouldn't call this such, it's still not much of a distance either way, since we are very strict with "BFR by throwing away".
  • We don't see enough of how much damage bib Broly sustain to give him Mid, let alone high-mid. We'd need clear proof that his head blew up entirely, or that he straight up was dismembered for high mid.

I don't know what has been applied and what rejected, but if I'm still in time, I'd like to give two cents about a few things.
All of this is fine, tho I wouldn't give paralysis to Beerus (Goku is more stunned by the pain rather than an actual paralyzing effect) and Goku dodgin Yakon is more Enhanced Senses rather than AP.
He's trapped in Beerus Ki, you can even tell by the fact Goku keeps the same position through out the attack.

No offense did you read the rest of the thread? Besides Enhanced Senses can give you AP this just a supporting feat.
Resistance to Radiation should be rejected because of that other thread where the matter was discussed, I think it's already been mentioned here.
It was brought up earlier but agreed upon in this thread.
I disagree with these because:

• Irl humans survived much worse injuries than Roshi's, that is more of a stamina feat in the order of the peak human, with possibly regeneration if we account he got healed after, like, a few panels at most despite the bandaid (although it's a gag feat, so I'm not really sure about that either)
Most humans can't have a normal conversation after getting stabbed in the head or survive said stab.
  • Idk what the current stance of BFR is, but I wouldn't call this such, it's still not much of a distance either way, since we are very strict with "BFR by throwing away".
Again this was discussed earlier.
  • We don't see enough of how much damage bib Broly sustain to give him Mid, let alone high-mid. We'd need clear proof that his head blew up entirely, or that he straight up was dismembered for high mid.
He's whole entrie face is cracking and we can see energy coming through.

He's trapped in Beerus Ki, you can even tell by the fact Goku keeps the same position through out the attack.
I can accept that.

No offense did you read the rest of the thread? Besides Enhanced Senses can give you AP this just a supporting feat.
That's why I agree with AP, but the scans used for it should be just the ones where the ability is proved to be in use. I see no issues in having that used for ES, though.

Most humans can't have a normal conversation after getting stabbed in the head or survive said stab.
There's a reason if it's called immortality, Roshi's feat is pain tolerance and general toughness. If Chi-Chi's blade had gone deep enough to cleave Roshi's brain then I'd agree, but that right now isn't enough to say he can survive such levels of damage.

He's whole entrie face is cracking and we can see energy coming through.
Yes, but we don't see the effective damage.
He could have remained scorched entirely, skinned and such, but we just don't see the full extent of the damage, so we can't infere so much to say his head and /or whole body blew up to pieces.

I can accept that.

That's why I agree with AP, but the scans used for it should be just the ones where the ability is proved to be in use. I see no issues in having that used for ES, though.
If you want it added to he's ES that's fine. But I only for Goku
There's a reason if it's called immortality, Roshi's feat is pain tolerance and general toughness. If Chi-Chi's blade had gone deep enough to cleave Roshi's brain then I'd agree, but that right now isn't enough to say he can survive such levels of damage.
I put minor immortality type 2. But intense pain tolerance works.
Yes, but we don't see the effective damage.
He could have remained scorched entirely, skinned and such, but we just don't see the full extent of the damage, so we can't infere so much to say his head and /or whole body blew up to pieces.
We literally see energy come out from he's body arms and everything. Even he's face breaks open if you slow it down. This isn't like he's transformation to legendary

Yes, as this thread is still open. And we touched on predictive analysis here, can we talk about that here too?
Scan is one thing, we also need reference, it is mandatory now, also i think the DBS Anime Goku's Greater Analytical Prediction in U6 Saga key should be removed and merged with his already existing Analytical Prediction in base at the Battle of God key, i mean his predicting skill is already there just in U6 arc he predict Hit Time Skip, it isn't like he suddenly gain a greater predicting skill in U6 arc, nothing implied that
Actually I have this
What do you think about this? Should we keep these separate in their respective keys or combine them like Vietthai suggested by adding a reference here?

Yes, as this thread is still open. And we touched on predictive analysis here, can we talk about that here too?
Sure it basically starts like

Korin teaches Goku AP, Goku learns AP improves after teaching with POPO, later battles and our skills Piccolo who may have AP and skill that surprises Kami who is greater than POPO.
Jump to Super fights Hit who has AP but as we seen both of them are constantly improving so the AP improves a few times in that fight. Later GOku black who is he's skill level or higher. Later Jiren who out skills Hit by a lot. And later Granola who scales Jiren

Sure it basically starts like

Korin teaches Goku AP, Goku learns AP improves after teaching with POPO, later battles and our skills Piccolo who may have AP and skill that surprises Kami who is greater than POPO.
Jump to Super fights Hit who has AP but as we seen both of them are constantly improving so the AP improves a few times in that fight. Later GOku black who is he's skill level or higher. Later Jiren who out skills Hit by a lot. And later Granola who scales Jiren
I think Black Goku will likely scale from the Goku U6 arc and make justifications for Goku DBS first. Also Jiren wasn't sure why he got it. Why is Granola scaled from Jiren?

I think Black Goku will likely scale from the Goku U6 arc and make justifications for Goku DBS first. Also Jiren wasn't sure why he got it. Why is Granola scaled from Jiren?
Jiren had AP for awhile now. Granola just scales above Jiren because he fought and beat a Goku who scales higher

Wait actually I just realized manga Jiren doesn't have AP only Anime.

I honestly don't understand why something like this could be scaled up, I remember Granolah just reading blood flow and muscle movement to predict Goku's moves.

Do you have scans for Manga Jiren?
Manga Jiren doesn't have it. So I would have to take him out

I would have to wait for stuff to get animated to add him.

So anime Goku only goes up to Jiren.

Back