• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Goku clean-up and additions

Possibly type 2 and 3. Didn't eat or sleep for 150 days straight while training) I don't think a possibly is needed.
You're referring to this feat?

I don't think that's enough to prove Self-Sustenance as it requid to be able to live without eat/drink, sleep or rest indefinitely.

On the other hand its a really good Stamina feat, which Dragon Ball tend to not be that impressive compare to other series.

You're referring to this feat?

I don't think that's enough to prove Self-Sustenance as it requid to be able to live without eat/drink, sleep or rest indefinitely.

On the other hand its a really good Stamina feat, which Dragon Ball tend to not be that impressive compare to other series.
That's fine

Gas gets air manipulation (fitting)

Master Roshi gets Minor Immortality type 2

Yamcha gets a bigger arsenal

Manga and Anime Buu get BFR

Anime Broly regeneration update to High- Mid

Anime (Tori) and GT Vegeta get Electricity Manipulation also Gogeta(Toei)

Beerus has scans for he's Explosion Manipulation and Paralysis

Vegeta (every version) , Turtles, and possibly King Vegeta get Limited Radiation Manipulation

Every Saiyan, Goku Black, Merged Zamasu, Baby, and Cell get resistance to radiation

New Justification
Enhanced Senses.(Saiyans can see clearly over long distances and track by sense of smell which is equal to a dog)

Technique Mimicry (Goku can easily replicate other fighting techniques after seeing them once.)

Supernatural Willpower (Able to endure poison that takes immense will and spirit to survive. Able to use the Kaioken far beyond King Kai capability which can heavily damage and destroy the users body)

Minor Analytical Prediction (can predict moves and find openings after getting hit) for Commander Red Saga Goku

Full Analytical Prediction for every Goku after

Air Manipulation for Goku also (it's what he copied from King Piccolo)

Also Air Manipulation for King Piccolo

I'll get the scan from piccolo in a bit

How's this all look?

Manga and Anime Buu get BFR

Anime Broly regeneration update to High- Mid

Anime (Tori) and GT Vegeta get Electricity Manipulation also Gogeta(Toei)

Vegeta (every version) , Turtles, and possibly King Vegeta get Limited Radiation Manipulation

Every Saiyan, Goku Black, Merged Zamasu, Baby, and Cell get resistance to radiation

New Justification
Enhanced Senses.(Saiyans can see clearly over long distances and track by sense of smell which is equal to a dog)

Technique Mimicry (Goku can easily replicate other fighting techniques after seeing them once.)

Supernatural Willpower (Able to endure poison that takes immense will and spirit to survive. Able to use the Kaioken far beyond King Kai capability which can heavily damage and destroy the users body)

Minor Analytical Prediction (can predict moves and find openings after getting hit) for Commander Red Saga Goku

I'll get the scan from piccolo in a bit

How's this all look?
Why Minor AP? And limited Radiation manip Instead of just removing those minor and limited. Also you should use manga scans for the BFR though Ik it happens in the manga as well but for z stuff we usually use manga scans

Why Minor AP? And limited Radiation manip Instead of just removing those minor and limited. Also you should use manga scans for the BFR though Ik it happens in the manga as well but for z stuff we usually use manga scans
Because he's AP sucks lol. Will in tell the next arc when it becomes better. Either that or we can write "improved" to the latter one's. Idk what you mean with the radiation manipulation. And for Buu we should use the anime for Toei and manga for the rest.

Anime Broly regeneration update to High-Mid

Anime (Toei) and GT Vegeta get Electricity Manipulation also Gogeta (Toei)

New Justification

Looks good on me.
Manga and Anime Buu get
I thought we were still discussing this? But I think this is a bit similar to what Luffy did so he got limited BFR on his profile, if Shin didn't stop him.
I'm a bit wondering about this too, why is it limited?

Do you have a scan of this already?
Following, neutral on that.

Because he's AP sucks lol. Will in tell the next arc when it becomes better. Either that or we can write "improved" to the latter one's. Idk what you mean with the radiation manipulation. And for Buu we should use the anime for Toei and manga for the rest.
Just write Greater then Enhanced then Greatly Enhanced

For radiation there’s no reason it should be limited its straight up radiation manip

Ye that’s what I meant
Looks good on me.

I thought we were still discussing this? But I think this is a bit similar to what Luffy did so he got limited BFR on his profile, if Shin didn't stop him.

No limited BFR it’s BFR or it’s not BFR that simple I feel like limited is overused sometimes for db profiles

Just write Greater then Enhanced then Greatly Enhanced

For radiation there’s no reason it should be limited its straight up radiation manip

Ye that’s what I meant

No limited BFR it’s BFR or it’s not BFR that simple I feel like limited is overused sometimes for db profiles
Alright I can agree with all this

Looks good on me.

Ehh mostly everyone agrees on BFR.

Here's king piccolo scan

And what it takes to use the Kaioken fits Supernatural Willpower. Especially when King Kai couldn't do it

And what it takes to use the Kaioken fits Supernatural Willpower. Especially when King Kai couldn't do it
This?
3702680-0137297811-vdrag.jpg

Also is something you wanted to add for the Saiyan's?
I honestly had the idea of adding regeneration for some of the saiyans, but I think it's like they don't need it anymore after getting this far. Don't worry, I'm just fixing something that was accepted in previous threads

I honestly had the idea of adding regeneration for some of the saiyans, but I think it's like they don't need it anymore after getting this far. Don't worry, I'm just fixing something that was accepted in previous threads
I was thinking about that at one point and looking for feats but all I got was these guys are though as hell lol. If dragon ball was little more extreme the whole race would have Immortality type 2.

Scan is one thing, we also need reference, it is mandatory now, also i think the DBS Anime Goku's Greater Analytical Prediction in U6 Saga key should be removed and merged with his already existing Analytical Prediction in base at the Battle of God key, i mean his predicting skill is already there just in U6 arc he predict Hit Time Skip, it isn't like he suddenly gain a greater predicting skill in U6 arc, nothing implied that

Scan is one thing, we also need reference, it is mandatory now, also i think the DBS Anime Goku's Greater Analytical Prediction in U6 Saga key should be removed and merged with his already existing Analytical Prediction in base at the Battle of God key, i mean his predicting skill is already there just in U6 arc he predict Hit Time Skip, it isn't like he suddenly gain a greater predicting skill in U6 arc, nothing implied that
Reference for which feat?

Reference for which feat?
I think according to him for Analytical Prediction.
Can you give your thoughts here, how for a suitable sentence to apply to the profile?

I think according to him for Analytical Prediction.

Can you give your thoughts here, how for a suitable sentence to apply to the profile?
Alright I'll make something later for the Analytical Prediction for Goku going threw the series. Idk about the changing the keys tho I think that's for a different thread

Goku Analytical Prediction

After Goku gets destroyed by General Tao goes to train with Korin. This training Makes Goku stronger but also teaches him to read he's opponent moves. He completes the training and goes for a rematch where he matches Tao movements and reads it to find a opening. It's even gotten so good he can tell when a opponent is holding back . Later on he trains with POPO and and can now tell predict what he's opponent is doing by the air currents, we also see it later in Z.

Son Goku (Dragon Ball) : Analytical Prediction (can read opponents movements and when they are holding back).

Son Goku (Dragon Ball): Enhanced Analytical Prediction ( can now read opponents movements by feeling air currents)

Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z): Analytical Prediction (Can predict opponents by movement, feeling air currents, and sensing malice).

Last edited:

After Goku gets destroyed by General Tao goes to train with Korin. This training Makes Goku stronger but also teaches him to read he's opponent moves. He completes the training and goes for a rematch where he matches Tao movements and reads it to find a opening. It's even gotten so good he can tell when a opponent is holding back . Later on he trains with POPO and and can now tell predict what he's opponent is doing by the air currents, we also see it later in Z.

Son Goku (Dragon Ball) : Analytical Prediction (can read opponents movements and when they are holding back). (Red Ribbon Key)

Son Goku (Dragon Ball): Enhanced Analytical Prediction ( can now read opponents movements by feeling air currents) (King Piccolo Saga)

Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z): Analytical Prediction (Can predict opponents by movement, feeling air currents, and sensing malice).(after returning from namek)

Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z): Analytical Prediction (Can predict opponents by movement, feeling air currents, and sensing malice)
Slightly asking, where is this for the last? We also need scanned references for this as we know Goku doesn't suddenly get everything at one time, like goku's progression in the series.

Slightly asking, where is this for the last? We also need scanned references for this as we know Goku doesn't suddenly get everything at one time, like goku's progression in the series.
You mean like the volume/chapter?

Training with Korin
Chapter 88

Rematch with Tao
Chapter 90

Training with POPO
Chapter 164

Sensing Malice Feat
Chapter 334.

Son Goku (Dragon Ball): Enhanced Analytical Prediction ( can now read opponents movements by feeling air currents) (King Piccolo Saga)

My bad this is for Piccolo Jr arc not King Piccolo.

So the Enhanced AP goes for Son Goku (Dragon Ball) last key

Son Goku (Dragon Ball) : Analytical Prediction (can read opponents movements and when they are holding back).

Son Goku (Dragon Ball): Enhanced Analytical Prediction ( can now read opponents movements by feeling air currents)

Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z): Analytical Prediction (Can predict opponents by movement, feeling air currents, and sensing malice).
First one would be normal AP
Second would be Enhanced AP
Third would be Greatly Enhanced AP
then for DBS it’d probably be Far Greater Than Before before for Hit vs Goku fight

Back