• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super: Pretty Black Hole LS upgrade

Yes, the title is a bit of a clickbait, i will not try to give Goku and co. Stellar LS, but something smaller, yet, far above their actual Lifting Strength

Class T end is being used

The calc was accepted by an Calculation group member and it was made by a Calculation group member so yeah, it is very truthful

Pretty much everyone that scales to/above T.O.P Base Goku, which includes:

+ Everyone from Universe 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 10 and 11 (With exception of Ganos from Universe 4 and Goku Black and Zamasu) and every single God of Destruction and Angel

For those who want to see the G.O.Ds, Angels and characters from other universes who scale go to the Verse page in the "Universes" and "Deities and Angels" sections

Thoughts?

Agree: @Fastestthingalive50 @Reiner04 @TiltedFN @Killerdrone123 @TheGreatBanana @LordGriffin1000 @Gamin_Yoon23 @Dalesean027 @Vzearr @DarkDragonMedeus @speedster352

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
its only 2 classes higher and only blue goku scales and those who have comparable LS to blue goku
You mean just 1 million times higher, dear sis.
images_17_13.jpg

You should put who this scales to btw, but I do agree.
Add tags, please.
Both done

Why don't you use the Cell Max foil? It is more updated and has a lot of explanation in the novel.
Are you talking about the "Cell Max lifted a Black Hole" thing? We should left this for another CRT

Watched again, Yeah Base Goku def scales, he was able to move with that much force on himself and infact stand back, but not as freely as in SSJB.
Yeah, he could resist Pretty Black Hole´s pressure and just turned SSB to destroy it

Neutral, but I forgot what policies have changed for feats regarding this.
Should be fine since its not measuring it as a black hole, its just doing the material compression and that same value for surface area of Goku with 10x gravity since the TOP uses whatever natural gravity you had on your home planet

This is something we do quite often after all

Example Adam Smasher surviving David's gravity crushing that can pulverize metal

Is this actually consistent?
Goku is like Class M in base and he needed super saiyan blue to be able to move around with ease so I'd say so (and like above characters are a lot stronger in ToP). I'm against scaling to base because for plot, fiction isn't gonna portray stuff like this as turning them into meat paste and he's obviously restrained by the gravity.

Goku is like Class M in base and he needed super saiyan blue to be able to move around with ease so I'd say so. I'm against scaling to base because for plot, fiction isn't gonna portray stuff like this as turning them into meat paste and he's obviously restrained by the gravity.
Even if we don't consider Goku becoming meat paste, he still was able to stand back with that much force on himself, which at least, even as per the plot, has been shown to be impossible if you don't have the strength to overcome it. Androids weren't even able to talk, so I highly doubt it not scaling to base, to be honest.

Neutral, but I forgot what policies have changed for feats regarding this.
As @Dalesean027 said, i ain´t trying to upgrade the characters LS based on the Pretty Black Hole being a real black hole

Is this actually consistent?
Yep, as pointed by Reiner:
I think since they became incredibly strong in TOP and don't have any anti-feats after that and Saiyans becomes alot stronger with time/training so previous lower feats shouldn't be a problem either.

Should be fine since its not measuring it as a black hole, its just doing the material compression and that same value for surface area of Goku with 10x gravity since the TOP uses whatever natural gravity you had on your home planet

This is something we do quite often after all

Example Adam Smasher surviving David's gravity crushing that can pulverize metal

Looks good then.

Kachin Katchin is supposedly the densest material in the multiverse. So using Tungsten is a massive lowball, given its not even the densest material on earth. I would suggest using Osmium.

Another option would be neutron star material or nuclear pasta. Given every participant in the tournament is at least planet level and the strongest ones are comparable to gods of destruction I think it's worth considering.

Back