• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Goku clean-up and additions

Top half is just gonna additions for characters and bottom gonna be for Goku.

Minor Immortality (type 2) for Master Roshi (Here)

Weapon Mastery for Yamcha (1,2,3) (yes I know he already has it but here are some scans)

BFR for Majin Buu (here)

Regeneration upgrade to Mid or High -mid over time for Broly (Toei) (we see he's face and body explode )

Electricity Manipulation for Vegeta (Toei) (HERE)

Explosion Manipulation and Paralysis for Beerus (basically turns Goku into a bomb) (start at 7:33)(yeah I know he has but this shows how he does it)

Limited Radiation Manipulation for Vegeta (every version) and Turles (Here). Also resistance to radiation for every Saiyan.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
GOKU TIME

'Even without ki training, Goku has exceptional senses that allow him to locate small distant objects by tracking their smell, see clearly over long distances, and track the movements of others even in pitch black conditions by feeling vibrations in the air'.

The problem is not Goku but more of the fact every Saiyan has the (track movements of others by feeling air) this is something Goku got from training with POPO (here) Also Saiyans sense of smell is equal to a dog

'Can easily replicate other Ki-based techniques after seeing them once' I think this should be change to just 'can easily replicate other techniques' because he is able to copy more than ki attacks

Possibly type 2 and 3. Didn't eat or sleep for 150 days straight while training) I don't think a possibly is needed.

Lastly back to POPO. Because this is where Goku got he's Analytical Prediction well advance version (from because before this it was done via getting hit) after training with POPO he can predict via air currents we see it again here and later in the series here.

So Son Goku ( Dragon Ball) should get Analytical Prediction in he's last key

Last edited:
It seems I'm fine for the others.

But this seems to have been discussed in this thread, to be honest it looks like radiation and the saiyan absorbs the wave but will it also be harmful to other creatures?
Idk tbh. The radiation never been used on a different creature. They also don't use real world measurements like I'm not sure what "Zeno" means in this case. The "green" radiation could mean a few different times from gamma to genetic radiation.

But this would just affect them getting resistance

Last edited:
For the self-sustenance for Goku, I remember bringing that up a couple years ago as it was a feat that he did in Z, but apparently they said something along the lines of they don’t backward scale or something like that

For the self-sustenance for Goku, I remember bringing that up a couple years ago as it was a feat that he did in Z, but apparently they said something along the lines of they don’t backward scale or something like that
Yeah it was show during in the Super Manga during the Moro arc for Vegeta training.

Goku had to do it to get IT.

I'm cool with just giving it to Chou Goku. If earlier version of Goku gets it that's fine but idk how we treat that. The "possibly" is just annoying me lol

I don't see How this BFR, he is not telerporting him anywhere, he just send Gohan far away with a Ki Blast, Gohan could just comeback If he have the durability.

I don't see how knocking him unconscious and trowing Far way counts as Battlefield removal, since the opponent can stiil come back If he survives the attack.

I don't see How this BFR, he is not telerporting him anywhere, he just send Gohan far away with a Ki Blast, Gohan could just comeback If he have the durability.

I don't see how knocking him unconscious and trowing Far way counts as Battlefield removal, since the opponent can stiil come back If he survives the attack.
Saitama got BFR for punching Garou and throwing him into a planet or space (I don't remember exactly)

But if wiki considers throwing a character on a planet or space it is considered a BFR

Right here

Gohan was never launched into space, unlike Garou. The only evidence pointing towards BFR is boastful banter from Babidi.
I mean if it wasn't for Supreme Kai its pretty much implied he would have been launched into space. He also has the range to do it (Vegeta's Final Flash ex.) and sending Gohan to the other side of the planet isn't going to do any justice.

I really don't see It, the scan Luffy show also said he would send him to the "Edge of the universe" which is Infinite so that statement don't make any sense so os most likely hiperbole.

Ann by that logic, everyone in Dragon Ball should have BFR.

I really don't see It, the scan Luffy show also said he would send him to the "Edge of the universe" which is Infinite so that statement don't make any sense so os most likely hiperbole.

Ann by that logic, everyone in Dragon Ball should have BFR.
We know that weaker Ki Blast can easily reach deep space, regardless of it reaching to the ends of the universe or not. The intention was clear to remove Gohan from out of the way so they can kill Supreme Kai. "You a big pest, you leave" Dub "You're in the way you get lost" Sub and Babidi's statement in the sub is "fly away, to the ends of the Universe" which at face value is just Deep Space while obviously boastful is still BFR to some degree.

It's not about if the character is physically able to do it or if the opponent can come back from it.

It's if the character actually uses as a method in combat. It was discussed in the BFR thread

It's not about if the character is physically able to do it or if the opponent can come back from it.

It's if the character actually uses as a method in combat. It was discussed in the BFR thread
BFR is short for Battle Field Removal, referring to one opponent forcing the other outside of their area of combat for a long enough period of time that the battle cannot be continued. As long as they cannot return from wherever they have been transported to within a certain amount of time - a week, going by Standard Battle Assumptions - victory is reached through BFR. The specific methods of BFR may vary, and they may be as simple as teleporting an opponent somewhere far far away to abandoning them in another time, sending them to a parallel universe, or knocking them into space.

From what I am reading here it doesn't mention that it has to be a BFR specialized technique to get the ability. If Buu or Co. have a way to remove someone from the Battle with their attacks even as far as sending them into space then this is BFR. Even if its a by product of an attack.

From what I am reading here it doesn't mention that it has to be a BFR specialized technique to get the ability. If Buu or Co. have a way to remove someone from the Battle with their attacks even as far as sending them into space then this is BFR. Even if its a by product of an attack.
I remember it being mentioned in a BFR thread. Regardless Buu was trying to BFR gohan

Idk tbh. The radiation never been used on a different creature. They also don't use real world measurements like I'm not sure what "Zeno" means in this case. The "green" radiation could mean a few different times from gamma to genetic radiation.

But this would just affect them getting resistance
Thought that would make sense, we know that Blutz Waves contain millions of zeno. Saiyans absorb it to transform into Great Apes, which means their bodies resist the side effects of the green radiation. I'll probably be neutral on this waiting for other people's opinions on this too, good luck

Also it's possible some saiyan like elite saiyan have to have that manipulation because Vegeta said only certain saiyan can do it maybe King Vegeta

Thought that would make sense, we know that Blutz Waves contain millions of zeno. Saiyans absorb it to transform into Great Apes, which means their bodies resist the side effects of the green radiation. I'll probably be neutral on this waiting for other people's opinions on this too, good luck

Also it's possible some saiyan like elite saiyan have to have that manipulation because Vegeta said only certain saiyan can do it maybe King Vegeta
Well probably most of the Saiyan warriors like Bardock and his crew, Nappa, Raditz but just resistance for the Brolies

Actually after looking it up humans can only take 500rem at one time

Back