• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So how about we make some more Chou profiles eh?

Yea that works. But wouldn't lacking a soul grant "Immunity" to SoulHax?

I've added Inorganic physiology, empathetic resistance and updated his weakness section. Anything left for 73?

Also Moro's weakened state should be all around 3-B because the SSJ Vegeta he scales to is 3-B via scaling to Black.

perfect I went ahead and added his techniques and abilities down on the page too. Looks close to being done. See if you can get Julian or AKM to close it.

AwkguyDB said:
perfect I went ahead and added his techniques and abilities down on the page too. Looks close to being done. See if you can get Julian or AKM to close it.
Great work! Thanks again.

I'll probably work on more profiles tomorrow, but I need to sleep now lol.

The ones I think would be really cool though are Trunks, Gohan, Buu, Future Zamasu, and Kefla

Nitro90 said:
I just wanna mention 73 invisibility he's sneak up on Piccolo (who has enhanced hearing ) and Gohan both who can sense Ki
So Resistance to ESP or Stealth mastery?

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Nitro90 said:
I just wanna mention 73 invisibility he's sneak up on Piccolo (who has enhanced hearing ) and Gohan both who can sense Ki
So Resistance to ESP or Stealth mastery?
Both I think he wasn't sensed by Piccolo or Gohan but it's limited

So Limited Resistance to ESP and Stealth Mastery. Everyone agree with that?

Buu has more resistance in the manga like Heat,Energy absorption,magic etc
OMG I FORGOT DAI KAI BUU

He also has sealing which he use in character. Broke

Side note I'm not sure having no emotion gives you a resistance to empathic control but Inorganic type 2 gives you resistance to mind control in general

I mean if you have no emotions to manipulate, I feel like it works by default right?

UchihaSlayer96 said:
I mean if you have no emotions to manipulate, I feel like it works by default right?
I wanna say yes but idk with this Wiki sometimes just mention why he has it

The profiles look pretty good overall. Very good work.

Although I would like to kindly remind everyone to please add the respective tier category to each character in the future (For example: a 3-A character would have the "Tier 3" category and so on). I already added the categories to them.

Back