• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So how about we make some more Chou profiles eh?

I was under the impression that the Manga version lost his Kaioshin abilities when he took over Goku's body. If I'm mistaken I'll add them quickly.

Ok I'll add that via Time Ring.

What about Kaioshin abilities? I remember Zamasu saying that he lost them once he took over Goku's body, but i could be wrong.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Ok I'll add that via Time Ring.
What about Kaioshin abilities? I remember Zamasu saying that he lost them once he took over Goku's body, but i could be wrong.
Future Zamasu should have abilities like Healing...

I haven't made a Future Zamasu Profile yet, only Black for now.

I wanna make Trunks next if everyone is okay with that? And then maybe Future Zamasu, Gohan, or Buu.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
I haven't made a Future Zamasu Profile yet, only Black for now.
I wanna make Trunks next if everyone is okay with that? And then maybe Future Zamasu, Gohan, or Buu.
I'm okay but Trunks in the manga doesn't have so much abilities

I guess that's true. He has Healing and an Enhanced version of SS2 that's about it I believe.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
I guess that's true. He has Healing and an Enhanced version of SS2 that's about it I believe.
his Healing is limited... especially when it comes to someone stronger than him ( Shin stated that when it comes to SSJB he could only heal one between Vegeta and Goku).

I think that might just be more of a stamina issue? Not that the ability to heal itself is limited. I hope I'm making sense lol.

Anyway I guess it doesn't matter lol.

I should be able to make a Merus profile relatively quick, ironically he'll be more haxed than canon with his type 5 immortality and self-sustenance

Zenkaibattery1 said:
I should be able to make a Merus profile relatively quick, ironically he'll be more haxed than canon with his type 5 immortality and self-sustenance
That'd be a great help man! Also if you could offer suggestions for the profiles we already made or other profiles you think we should create that'd be fantastic as well.

Spinoirr said:
Next up trunks and maybe Gohan?
Yeah I want to make those honestly.

Trunks has different scaling and has Healing.

Gohan fought Kefla and has other feats too.

Back