• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So how about we make some more Chou profiles eh?

No.

I disagree.

I'm deleting all those profi...oh wait

I dunno about Black's current SSJ pic...... looks too similar to the anime version imo.

You guys forgot to add all of Beat's categories and Dragon Ball category to Merus' profile and god knows what other awful things you've done.

You've even ruined the "Super Manga" section of the main Dragon Ball page, just look at those images. Now I'll have to fix it all up smh.

OMG, he locked Black(Chou)'s page, I hope there was no mistakes with my edits, since I'm new here

Isn't there a better higher quality image of 7-3 that can be rendered?

He was gonna try to seal Moro

Could you find me a scan please. I'll probably work on Buu in a Sandbox.

He'll have all the standard Kaioshin powers, but with sealing and resistance to Moro's abilities right?

I'll work on it then, and show you guys when I'm finished in case I miss anything.

AwkguyDB said:
Though Buu resisting the abilites could be due to Buu's physiology
Dai Kai fought Moro as well in the past, I'll look over that fight to see if he resisted or not.

I think that because Moro was stronger and back to full power it wouldn't work. While Buu/Dai Kai wasn't at full power and whole but he should still be able to do the move

That happens later in the Arc when Moro gets he's wish to be at full power. But Buu was gonna do it earlier when he was stronger

Nitro90 said:
That happens later in the Arc when Moro gets he's wish to be at full power.
But Buu was gonna do it earlier when he was stronger
the problem is he wouldn't have been able to do it regardless without kid buu

the problem is he wouldn't have been able to do it regardless without kid buu

So Kid buu has God Ki. Hmmmm

Yea it's wonky as hell. Why does Toyotaro love to complicate shit for no reason XD.

I think it was a toyotaro thing that Toryiama scripted out for him. But it could also be purely Toriyama again giving Toyo a sheet of paper of plot points and Toyo going on a free for all.

Back