• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Short blond Kid vs Shorter Blond Kid (Boruto VS Ed)

I believe this will be a good battle to put Boruto in since the teirs aren't so different.

Boruto

VS

Ed

Speed equal and both parties have basic knowledge on their source of energy not abilities.

Ed
VS
Boruto Uzumaki HD

edit topics below where you comment, ot makes them related to the character and makes it easier to see

I don't think Boruto is more skilled than Edward is in terms of H2H combat, I'd say they're more even in that category. Both use completely different fighting styles so it's not easy to say who's more skilled.

Also I'll go ahead and link the profiles since the OP hasn't

Edward Elric

Boruto Uzumaki

While both are surprisingly skilled in CQC, in sheer versatility Edward trumps Boruto with ranged attacks and the ability to create new weaponry on the fly.

That said Boruto is extremely adept at CQC and has arguably the better weaponry for that (Let's be honest, as cool as an arm blade is it hasn't served Edward too well)

Inconclusive

Back