• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KT's Naruto Chakra Thread: Limited Energy System

So why are yall mentioning Uchihaslayer when he doesn't agree
Speaking only for myself, I agree with 99% of what Uchihaslayer said and I agree with everything DDM said (Which was stated after taking in what US said), and being as DDM is more knowledgable on the UES issue as far as I understand it, I defer to their POV on it.

My apologies for the misunderstanding.

Speaking only for myself, I agree with 99% of what Uchihaslayer said and I agree with everything DDM said (Which was stated after taking in what US said), and being as DDM is more knowledgable on the UES issue as far as I understand it, I defer to their POV on it.

My apologies for the misunderstanding.
How u agree with 2 people on different sides

How u agree with 2 people on different sides
Me (Deferring) > DDM POV (Based on) > US Points.

I agree with US Points, not his agreeing with with your end stance. For that, I am agreeing with DDM, whom again, if I understand correctly, is more knowledgable on the UES position.

Back