• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Satoru Gojo vs Ben Tennyson (No Alien X) | 11-7-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't necessarily agree as that'd be unfair too other characters and can actually be counter intuitive imo.
I don't think applying Mana, which is life energy and law hax based on magic existing in every life form in Ben 10 should be applied to jjk sorcerers too.
Plus, according to threads I've seen, that's not necessarily the case as that's why a distinct advantage is granted to barrierless domains like sukuna's.
I might be wrong, but I'm okay with pointers
Cursed energy borns from Humans and even Americans were stated to produce that. That's why Kenjaku brings a army into Japan to get the CE from them. It's not limited to Japanese alone.

It is against the rules that anything that would result in any character gaining something they do not have cannot occur in verse equalization

am pretty sure in jjk only japan have curse energy. not to mention you would be giving goj an advantage based on nothing
All humans on the planet have enough CE to be effected, the amount is just higher in Japan. I understand your point about giving Gojo this advantage, its just a difficult plot point to take out of context and apply to other series, since the mere existence of CE in the first place is its own plot point.

Also Ben fail safe was able to protect him from the universe being erased by the annihilarge I don’t think hollow purple ee can even come close to this

And in Ben 10 the only universal energy system is magic and Ben has Terraspin who is immune to magic, all you would achieve with equalization is a humiliating defeat for Gojo.

Curse techniques is also based on genetic
If Ben somehow gets curse energy through verse equalization he would be able to scan gojo dna and gain is powers see how that works
Genetics doesn't mean its not information type 2. Cursed technique is stored in innate domain which is Soul+mind merged states.

Especially six eyes and limitless users can exists one at a time. This is even exceptional case

Genetics doesn't mean its not information type 2. Cursed technique is stored in innate domain which is Soul+mind merged states.

Especially six eyes and limitless users can exists one at a time. This is even exceptional case
How does this stop power mimicry. Also the soul is the body in jjk this is shown when Toji body was able to overwhelm that dude soul

Besides this is an irrelevant point as Ben isn’t going to get CE from verse equalization

Omnitrix can scan Celestialsapiens which are 4 dimensional beings.

How does this stop power mimicry
Already there was a thread created to limit the NLF for power mimicry. Characters can't just mimic any character abilities. Like I said Ben needs information type 2 based power mimicry even if he mimic Gojos eyes though I'm pretty sure it doesn't work but I will not touch that point now.
Besides this is an irrelevant point as Ben isn’t going to get CE from verse equalization
Curse manipulation doesn't need verse equalization
Information type 2 doesn't need verse equalization
Soul Manipulation doesn't need verse equalization.

How does this stop power mimicry. Also the soul is the body in jjk this is shown when Toji body was able to overwhelm that dude soul

If Ben gets curse energy and scan gojo genetic he would also have innate domain
Already there was a thread created to limit the NLF for power mimicry. Characters can't just mimic any character abilities. Like I said Ben needs information type 2 based power mimicry even if he mimic Gojos eyes though I'm pretty sure it doesn't work but I will not touch that point now.

Cursed manipulation doesn't need verse equalization
Soul Manipulation doesn't nee

Cursed manipulation doesn't need verse equalization
Soul Manipulation doesn't need verse equalization.
By would Ben have ce when it’s based on jjk and not his show

Yeah my question was mainly to ascertain what the mechanism for detecting Ben's life being in danger is. If the verse doesn't have interaction with such things as CE and imaginary mass, I'm not sure how the omnitrix would be able to detect Ben's life being threatened.
Well, I understand your concern. The only abstract the verse has interaction and perception with is either HDE (with only X and Feedback scaling) and Mana, which is life energy and law hax. Other than that, there's no other abstract.
Being in a void wouldn't grant protection from being turned into nothingness.
Oh, you misunderstand me Whiteee. My comment on the void wasn't in any way to insinuate resistance to void manipulation. It was just to say "hey, they were in a void without space and time, literally and it might be the reason for the apparent alien blitzing by the omnitrix. Thought it's not confirmed". Sorry if I wasn't clear dude.
I'm not sure if HDE bypasses exotic hax it's verse doesn't have so we'd need a mod or knowledgeable member to discuss that further unless you are aware of the rule that covers it.
I'm pained (not actually) to admit, yh, probably lol.
The only relationship between hax of a nature of abstractness and fundamentality and HDE is the destruction of the entire plane of reality said hax exists in if said hax hasn't shown the ability to exist without it's dimensional plane....
Other than complete destruction, I don't think there's necessarily perception nor interaction.
I think I'm mostly with you there. Feel free to further enquire tho.

Ah I see, thank you for letting me know.
It's all great dude. Glad I could at least, help in a way
Hmm, then it would mostly be a matter of Ben actually having something the Omnitrix can index to counter, if the omnitrix can pick up the quality of attack being thrown at it.
Like I said, the only abstracts, in a sense are HDE linked with causality stuff and law hax...
So if you interpreted the omnitrix recognizing life energy, law hax, HDE and causality, then yh. But I don't think so if it's not interpreted that way.
I'm open to what you think moving forward, Whiteee.

Low dimensional hax are literally irrelevant to higher dimensions
Who said that? Can you send the screenshot of DT or Ultima or any staff saying Higher dimensional beings can just copy any ability of lower dimensional beings without showing any feats?
Also the fact I keep bringing up the speed difference which makes gojo basically a statue compared to Ben aliens
Well I didn't even voted for anyone nor tried to argue for speed. I was just clarifying things about cursed energy

Cursed energy borns from Humans and even Americans were stated to produce that. That's why Kenjaku brings a army into Japan to get the CE from them. It's not limited to Japanese alone.
I completely understand. My disagreement stems from cross verse restrictions

On the case of feedback holding a 2-A structure existing as energy, does this grant him the ability to contain hax of lower dimensionality despite abstractness?
I feel it does, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back