• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Satoru Gojo vs Ben Tennyson (No Alien X) | 11-7-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
How exactly? Does Ben have aliens that either resist Info hax, don't process information, or are capable of processing 30 months of information per second?
He has toepick once gojo sees him he loses. Also y’all never proved telekinesis doesn’t work on gojo

Who said that? Can you send the screenshot of DT or Ultima or any staff saying Higher dimensional beings can just copy any ability of lower dimensional beings without showing any feats?
The main advantage of an ability being considered smurf in power / potency is that it is assumed to be able to overpower all resistances that don't have feats or statements of being able to perform on an equal or superior level. That in practice means that, for example, a 3D character that has abilities with Low 1-C smurf potency would be able to overcome all the regular Tier 2 or lower resistances as if they weren't there.

How exactly? Does Ben have aliens that either resist Info hax, don't process information, or are capable of processing 30 months of information per second?
Sorcerers resist Fear hax.

Remember that Ben can't see any of Gojo's abilities, he won't be able to dodge his Cursed Techniques.
I don’t see resistance of fear hax on his profile. Also gojo gets sick and passes out as toepick as sickness hax.

For gojo technique to happen he would need to attack first which won’t happen as Ben is faster

I know what smurf means. I'm asking where it states having higher dimensional scaning gives every hax in lower dimensional to copy?
Ben can copy everything Gojo has.
Still waiting for you to send where its accepted Ben can copy information type 2 based abilities

On the case of feedback holding a 2-A structure existing as energy, does this grant him the ability to contain hax of lower dimensionality despite abstractness?
I feel it does, but...
Higher dimensionality does not grant any Abilities. Only thing they can do is nuke the lower plan of existence that's a different case here.
Feel free to ask the most knowledgeable staffs only. They would say the same.
@DontTalkDT @Ultima_Reality

Not necessarily, no?
I don't see gojo tagging aliens with MFTL+ speed in both movement and combat or out reacting an infinite speed transformation Omnitrix.
You're probably looking at the defensive from gojo's pov
Gojo's AOE & Invisible techniques mean that dodging is difficult unless Ben is attacking from quite far away.

For example, Hollow Purple is tens of meters wide with kilometers of range, while Unlimited Void is an omnidirectional attack on the senses. Ben simply can't dodge what he can't see.

I know what smurf means. I'm asking where it states having higher dimensional scaning gives every hax in lower dimensional to copy?

Still waiting for you to send where its accepted Ben can copy information type 2 based abilities
The main advantage of an ability being considered smurf in power / potency is that it is assumed to be able to overpower all resistances that don't have feats or statements of being able to perform on an equal or superior level. That in practice means that, for example, a 3D character that has abilities with Low 1-C smurf potency would be able to overcome all the regular Tier 2 or lower resistances as if they weren't there.
Come on read what I sent😢.
Omnitrix power mimicry is 4-D

Gojo's AOE & Invisible techniques mean that dodging is difficult unless Ben is attacking from quite far away.

For example, Hollow Purple is tens of meters wide with kilometers of range, while Unlimited Void is an omnidirectional attack on the senses. Ben simply can't dodge what he can't see.
Irrelevant as ben aliens can close the distance before gojo does that and gojo never started with abilities

Feel free to ask DT or Ultima if 4D power mimicry automatically copy Lower dimensional abilities without feats

They would say the same thing which I said.
Just read it, it's that simple.

Nfl would be if the power is higher demensional or something above the character scaling
NLF also applies to things which are not shown.
A character which can mimic power based on concepts can't automatically mimic power based on information. This was already accepted in a thread by wiki

Come on read what I sent😢.
Omnitrix power mimicry is 4-D
This means it can copy 4-D hax & bypass 3-D resistance to power mimicry, but it is still confined to power mimicry of the type it has displayed.

Irrelevant as ben aliens can close the distance before gojo does that and gojo never started with abilities
What do you mean close the distance? He certainly isn't dodging Gojo's Technique since he can't see it, and Gojo is in fact far more likely to use his big-boy buttons when his opponent is zooming around & hitting his Infinity so fast that he can't react properly.

This means it can copy 4-D hax & bypass 3-D resistance to power mimicry, but it is still confined to power mimicry of the type it has displayed.

What do you mean close the distance? He certainly isn't dodging Gojo's Technique since he can't see it, and Gojo is in fact far more likely to use his big-boy buttons when his opponent is zooming around & hitting his Infinity so fast that he can't react properly.
What are u talking a bout gojo won’t even get opportunity to attack he’s a statue. ATP I think u don’t understand the sheer magnitude of speed between them

NLF also applies to things which are not shown.
A character which can mimic power based on concepts can't automatically mimic power based on information. This was already accepted in a thread by wiki
If u verse equalize ce that would mean Ben will have the capability to do those things meaning he would able to copy the power. U not going to have it give an advantage to gojo with acknowledging it could give Ben that advantage

If u verse equalize ce that would mean Ben will have the capability to do those things meaning he would able to copy the power. U not going to have it give an advantage to gojo with acknowledging it could give Ben that advantage
I can copy paste the words in the link if you need.

I can copy paste the words in the link if you need.
Well that’s dumb when was it changed yeah I concede to this. But I still don’t agree that Ben as CE

Okay, I'm going to stop and explain, wow, I'm dying...

The main advantage of an ability being considered smurf in power / potency is that it is assumed to be able to overpower all RESISTANCES that don't have feats or statements of being able to perform on an EQUAL OR SUPERIOR LEVEL. That in practice means that, for example, A 3D CHARACTER that has abilities with LOW 1-C smurf potency would be able to OVERCOME ALL THE REGULAR TIER 2 OR LOWER RESISTANCES AS IF THEY WEREN'T THERE.

It's quite simple what the text above says is that high dimensional hax ignores any resistance from something that is below It. [with exception being something the same level or higher than it]

Aoe can be comfortably evaded with speed in the MFTL+ umbrella. The invisibility of the technique here is the problem. Assuming there will be a point when any minute movement from Ben's aliens don't statue gojo.

I understand with hollow, but unlimited void is kinda non standard with beings with 0 CE since gojo's domain isn't barrierless iirc. Someone point if I misunderstand.

Higher dimensionality does not grant any Abilities. Only thing they can do is nuke the lower plan of existence that's a different case here.
Feel free to ask the most knowledgeable staffs only. They would say the same.
@DontTalkDT @Ultima_Reality
Oh, I understand.
I already kinda acknowledged that line of thought with whiteee.

It just sounded kinda baffling to me since feedback was essentially holding not just AP, but a higher dimensional reality which should be superior to elements contained in a lower facet.
I do get that one does not beget the other tho.

Not to derail, I apologise, but I wonder why Ben's having a hard time in this thread when caped baldy creased his even before gojo's CM 2 was nuked albeit temporarily afaik😭💀..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back