• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X decides to target Ben Prime (0-1-0)

I'm probably gonna keep making matches with Low 5-B Ben until it gets upgraded or downgraded

Reboot Alien X vs 10 Year Old Ben (Original Series)

Alien X's Attack Potency: 5.84 Zettatons due to being 100x stronger than Omni Kix Heatblast

Ben's Attack Potency: 1.823928071 Zettatons with weaker aliens, higher with heavy hitters like Diamondhead, Four-Arms, and Cannonbolt

Speed is unequalized

Alien X's speed: Relativistic (0.15c) (Possibly upscales from this due to being able to react to and beat Reboot Ben's aliens with ease)

Ben's speed: Relativistic (0.3522c ) (Higher with XLR8)

Everything above Low 5-B is restricted

Ben has prior knowledge of how easily Alien X has defeated alternate Ben Tennysons as well as his Attack Potency

Ben has access to Master Control

10 Year Old Omniverse Ben has access to Cannonbolt, but not Ghostfreak

Who wins?

"Victory is all I know":

"It's Hero Time!": Gendolfgg1

Last edited:
Spam matches with multiple characters YEAHH pressing Unwatch button.
Alien X has no counters to life Energy absorption/Life force absorption.
Stomp match.

Last edited:
Bigchill freezes him to death.
Upchuck eats him.
Full size Humungasaur crushes him.
Clockwork freezes him in time and turns him back to a human (he did this to mad Ben).
Heatblast hits him with a supernova Kamehameha.
Ghostfreak destroys his Soul by possessing him.
Feedback does feedback on how weak reboot Alien X was.
Gutrot makes him sleep then pesky dust puts him in a nightmare.
Toepick scares him to death.
Swampfire and wildvine both have sleep manipulation as well.
Goop, Swampfire, Chromastone, and wildvine have insane regeneration.
XLR8 blitzes him to oblivion.
Ampfibian also has intangibility.

So this is clearly a stomp.

Bigchill freezes him to death.
Upchuck eats him.
Full size Humungasaur crushes him.
Clockwork freezes him in time and turns him back to a human (he did this to mad Ben).
Heatblast hits him with a supernova Kamehameha.
Ghostfreak destroys his Soul by possessing him.
Feedback does feedback on how weak reboot Alien X was.
Gutrot makes him sleep then pesky dust puts him in a nightmare.
Toepick scares him to death.
Swampfire and wildvine both have sleep manipulation as well.
Goop, Swampfire, Chromastone, and wildvine have insane regeneration.
XLR8 blitzes him to oblivion.
Ampfibian also has intangibility.

So this is clearly a stomp.
This is 10 year old Ben with Cannonbolt so he doesn't have Ghostfreak. He has no access to aliens from Alien Force, Ultimate Alien, or Omniverse. Alien X is around 3 times stronger and the 2x speed difference isn't going to matter much. Even if Ben is faster, Alien X can restrain him with Telekinesis. It's not a stomp

This is 10 year old Ben with Cannonbolt so he doesn't have Ghostfreak. He has no access to aliens from Alien Force, Ultimate Alien, or Omniverse. Alien X is around 3 times stronger and the 2x speed difference isn't going to matter much. Even if Ben is faster, Alien X can restrain him with Telekinesis. It's not a stomp
Wait, this is ten year old Ben?!

Edit: Sorry, thought it was teen era Ben. Anyways I will wait for arguments on both side first then I will state my vote. I can see Ben winning this one though.

Honestly, this is harder than it seems

Alien X only has Wincon to take advantage of 5 times more AP to finish off Ben with a single attack. Otherwise Ben can turn into Diamondhead, Wildvine, Snare-oh and Upgrade to regenerate, deconstruction wouldn't work either for the same argument.

But I also don't know if I see Ben winning, there's a considerable difference between the two, the only win I see for Ben is putting Alien X to sleep with Wildvine

So yeah, Incon

Back