• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Satoru Gojo vs Ben Tennyson (No Alien X) | 11-7-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if Ben uses time shift like he did against vilgax that will tag gojo.
Although that wasn't Ben Prime, it was Not Watch Ben, I believe that the ray can hit Gojo, what I'm saying is that given the shape and linearity of the time ray, Gojo just needs to move out of the way.

Man even Uro can turn space into a surface and warp everything around her, yet she will never ever dream about bypass the Infinity
As stupid as it sounds, Infinity its accepted as math manipulation that works via a power system based on information manipulation type 2 that can break the barrier between the real and ficction, being capable to bring a type 2 concept to reality passively
Youre going to need way more to get pass Infinity in this site

Also
  1. Gravattack isnt telekinesis, its gravity manipulation, something that Kenjaku can do and he as well aint doing shit against Gojo
  2. Gravattack is Class M and Gojo is Class G
Am pretty sure the reason kenjakus can do anything is cause gojo is just stronger it never said nor shown that gravity can’t do anything

Can we please stop this narrative that telekinesis or spawn on target bypasses infinity. It doesn't. Jogo can directly affect the heat of a person's body without impacting the environment and Sukuna can spawn slashes on target. Not to mention things like cursed speech, which literally warps reality around the user and target, are not touching Gojo.

Although that wasn't Ben Prime, it was Not Watch Ben, I believe that the ray can hit Gojo, what I'm saying is that given the shape and linearity of the time ray, Gojo just needs to move out of the way.
But why gojo do that if he thinks infinity is going protect him remember gojo let’s himself get it by attacks cause he thinks infinity would protect him. He has no knowledge about clockwork ability Shi he wouldn’t know it had enough range to reach

The only interesting thing I found on clockwork page was immortality type 4. Basically everytime maltruant gets killed/defeated by Ben(or something like that)he keeps on reviving and reviving its like an infinite loop where he keeps on coming back he does so with his time hax I think so I am not sure but wouldn't this apply in this situation if Gojo were too hallow purple Clockwork(hypothetically speaking if Ben transformed into him) he could just revive himself then come back too fight Gojo again or would this just be like a inverse thing in ben 10 for Clockwork?

If something can counter Infinity, Gege will state such.
If not, you are not going to do much

And again, its Class M vs Class G
I mean takaba can counter infinity Gege never stated such to my knowledge but we know also u brought up inumaki but that’s irrelevant firstly is why would he attack gojo and secondly inumaki curse technique doesn’t work on people massively stronger than him

Anyway what’s your vote so this Shi come to end
Although gojo can’t even kill Ben cause of the fail safe.
I will remain neutral, but there is something that everyone forgets, the Safe Fail can be countered if the attack only leaves Ben unconscious, we have seen Ben become unconscious dozens of times

Can we please stop this narrative that telekinesis or spawn on target bypasses infinity. It doesn't. Jogo can directly affect the heat of a person's body without impacting the environment and Sukuna can spawn slashes on target. Not to mention things like cursed speech, which literally warps reality around the user and target, are not touching Gojo.
Firstly inumaki ct don’t work on stronger opponents

Sukuna attack still travels through except in is Domain

I will remain neutral, but there is something that everyone forgets, the Safe Fail can be countered if the attack only leaves Ben unconscious, we have seen Ben become unconscious dozens of times
If there’s away for gojo to put Ben unconscious and overcome the speed gap I will concede

Do things that spawn on the target not affect Gojo? I haven't heard that before, can you show scans?

I will like to see scans too and not just assumptions
No problem

Here you can see that Sukuna creates slashes that originate in the center of Yuji's body and do not fly out from his person.

Here you can see Jogo affecting people he sensed behind him and specifically only spawning his heat on their body area
This doesn’t prove anything
Firstly Jogo is using it against normal humans and never used that ability again in any of fight. Secondly that wouldn’t harm gojo he’s just stronger.

Sukuna attacks literally travels to space. It just invincible to the naked eyes most times. We legit saw it travel through space when he uses it against kashimo

This doesn’t prove anything
Firstly Jogo is using it against normal humans and never used that ability again in any of fight. Secondly that wouldn’t harm gojo he’s just stronger.
It does. Jogo using it on normal humans doesn't mean anything. We're talking about the mechanics of Jogo's ability. If he can spawn on regular people, he can do it to others unless they have something to resist it.
Sukuna attacks literally travels to space. It just invincible to the naked eyes most times. We legit saw it travel through space when he uses it against kashimo
Some of his slashes do. That doesn't negate the fact that he can chose to spawn on target should he so choose, such is the conceptual nature of jujutsu.

Btw, this response was only to clear up common misconceptions. I won't be engaging further here.

Am pretty sure the reason kenjakus can do anything is cause gojo is just stronger it never said nor shown that gravity can’t do anything
No this is headcanon and makes no sense contextually. Being stronger doesn't help you deal with Kenjaku's hax, as seen with Yuki being able to manhandle him physically but couldn't counter his hax simply by being stronger.

Being stronger doesn't grant you resistance to gravity manipulation, in Jujutsu you need to counter abilities directly. This isn't Dragon Ball so I'd appreciate you stop getting the two confused as you've been doing for the past 9 pages.

Gojo GRA. As far as I'm aware Ben has no counters against a Type 2 conceptual defense or UV being applied to his soul with an infinite amount of information.

No this is headcanon and makes no sense contextually. Being stronger doesn't help you deal with Kenjaku's hax, as seen with Yuki being able to manhandle him physically but couldn't counter his hax simply by being stronger.

Being stronger doesn't grant you resistance to gravity manipulation, in Jujutsu you need to counter abilities directly. This isn't Dragon Ball so I'd appreciate you stop getting the two confused as you've been doing for the past 9 pages.

Gojo GRA. As far as I'm aware Ben has no counters against a Type 2 conceptual defense or UV being applied to his soul with an infinite amount of information.
I meant how will Kenny tag gojo with his ability when gojo is just faster and better gojo can one shot him before he does anything. It’s head canon to say the gravity won’t work.

There can be multiple reasons why Kenny didn’t attack gojo pining it on infinity will be headcanon and assumption

Last edited:

What of the speed gap ben has Aliens that move at mark gojo is statue to him

As for infinity clockwork as ending range to hit gojo with is rays it’s not like he’s touching infinity so it being cm type 2 doesn’t matter

Another thing that backs me up immensely is the fact that gojo is bound to the ground and not floating at all times means he is influenced by the laws of gravit.

Damn..
Well, for what it's worth, please change my vote to Ben.
Clockwork scales to maltruent who can see into the future.
There's nothing stopping clockwork from seeing events in the future and attacking accordingly.
I don't know what premise is used to argue gojo dodging a time ray, but even if he does, clockwork can still use his time hax and amp his speed and either bfr gojo, age him like milk or just relocate him in the timeline.
Clockwork also has not just high universal range, but infinite 4-D range so there's no way infinity is stopping those.
So for reasons I listed above, Ben.

It's also kinda hard arguing all the aliens plus Ben minus alien X cuz either people will disagree on who he uses based on frequency and whatnot. It's literally a million interchangeable beings vs a single opponent. Controversy would arise despite the insane number of aliens in the watch.
Toe pic can also be an option, but then again, ofc, why would he transform to that given he literally has an entire bank of aliens.

The only interesting thing I found on clockwork page was immortality type 4. Basically everytime maltruant gets killed/defeated by Ben(or something like that)he keeps on reviving and reviving its like an infinite loop where he keeps on coming back he does so with his time hax I think so I am not sure but wouldn't this apply in this situation if Gojo were too hallow purple Clockwork(hypothetically speaking if Ben transformed into him) he could just revive himself then come back too fight Gojo again or would this just be like a inverse thing in ben 10 for Clockwork?
.https://imgur.io/t9SAdv5

You can restrict things in a higher tier.
"It is not fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup, implicitly or expressly. Matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment. An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one, and is one the character can consciously restrict themselves from using. In this case, the match can be added."

Failsafe cant stop Alien X from being used

so Alien X would save the day and stomp gojo

Last edited:
"It is not fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup, implicitly or expressly. Matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment. An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one, and is one the character can consciously restrict themselves from using. In this case, the match can be added."

Failsafe or Ben cant stop Alien X from being used

so Alien X would save the day and stomp gojo
Well for stomping gojo, that's what clockwork's for.
He literally has zero counter to the time tam hax under his belt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back