• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Satoru Gojo vs Ben Tennyson (No Alien X) | 11-7-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand with hollow, but unlimited void is kinda non standard with beings with 0 CE since gojo's domain isn't barrierless iirc. Someone point if I misunderstand.
Unlimited Void is, in layman's terms, an instant-win Domain, similar to Mahito's Domain. While other Domain Techniques are undodgable due to the Techniques now auto-targeting sources of Cursed Energy in the Domain, Gojo's UV simply forces everyone in his Domain that is not him, or not touching him, to process 30 months of information per second, paralyzing them.

Unlimited Void is, in layman's terms, an instant-win Domain, similar to Mahito's Domain. While other Domain Techniques are undodgable due to the Techniques now auto-targeting sources of Cursed Energy in the Domain, Gojo's UV simply forces everyone in his Domain that is not him, or not touching him, to process 30 months of information per second, paralyzing them.
It’s over especially with the clockwork win con gojo ain’t touching Ben.
And clock work one shots

Tbh a lot of the Ben arguments are just unconvincing, especially “Ben blows up all of reality to kill one guy like a psychopath”

Like ignoring how OOC that is the Omnitrix self-destruction takes several days.

Tbh a lot of the Ben arguments are just unconvincing, especially “Ben blows up all of reality to kill one guy like a psychopath”

Ben when the universe was going to be destroyed because of him:🤷

sickness manip and madness
Strong cursed spirit's aura are capable to make people with basic madness and fear resistance tremble, lose spirit, and become frightened. Not only that, but such aura is also stated as capable of making normal people into a nightmarish state. This isnt going to be nothing new to Gojo
Sickness aint shit as well. Cursed Energy by itself already put anyone who is not a sorcerer into a death state via sickness that cursed energy creates

Strong cursed spirit's aura are capable to make people with basic madness and fear resistance tremble, lose spirit, and become frightened. Not only that, but such aura is also stated as capable of making normal people into a nightmarish state. This isnt going to be nothing new to Gojo
Sickness aint shit as well. Cursed Energy by itself already put anyone who is not a sorcerer into a death state via sickness that cursed energy creates
Imma need scans for the sickness cause am pretty sure Megumi sister was cursed that’s why she fell sick

Also thers other win cons like gravatack telekinesis and clock work time manip which has 2-a range

Ben can speed up the process with transforming into different Aliens while doing so

Can you guys tell me for which person you will leave a definite vote for now?

Who are y'all voting for?

Guys, what is Gojo's wincon? Base Ben is already relativistic in combat and has MFTL+ aliens, nothing Gojo does matters.

Guys, what is Gojo's wincon? Base Ben is already relativistic in combat and has MFTL+ aliens, nothing Gojo does matters.
Infinity prevents Ben from touching Gojo, while Gojo can take out Ben with UV and/or HP, which Ben cannot dodge due to being unable to sense them + AOE.

Like I said it’s just personal bias gojo has no wincon
Stop throwing accusations like this out, just accept people disagree with you. It's annoying.

UV and/or HP, which Ben cannot dodge due to being unable to sense them + AOE.

Stop throwing accusations like this out, just accept people disagree with you. It's annoying.
Shi my fault. But you haven’t countered him getting speed blitz nor found a way to kill Ben

Clock work as infinite range that’s already a win con
And he uses this alien frequently
Ok, ben, in the prime universe, he used Clockwork only once for slow Time (against those aliens similar to Dagon's beasts), he used it again three times in Ultimate (once to turn a wooden board into dust and twice to show a past event) and then against Mad Ben, threw a time ray at him that froze Madben in time but it was a non-permanent effect, he also tried to fight Maltruant but he barely did anything more than throw rays at him.

His other three appearances were just jokes.

I don't count the use of other Ben that Clockwork has

i accepet that it can work as wincon but Don't expect Ben to travel back in time or something.

Ok, ben, in the prime universe, he used Clockwork only once for slow Time (against those aliens similar to Dagon's beasts), he used it again three times in Ultimate (once to turn a wooden board into dust and twice to show a past event) and then against Mad Ben, threw a time ray at him that froze Madben in time but it was a non-permanent effect, he also tried to fight Maltruant but he barely did anything more than throw rays at him.

His other three appearances were just jokes.

I don't count the use of other Ben that Clockwork has

i accepet that it can work as wincon but Don't expect Ben to travel back in time or something.
I mean clock work also has an 2-a infinite range is rays can surely reach gojo. Ben can use brain storm to figure out to use clockwork if he sees known of his attack can reach

Also gravatack telekinesis which am pretty sure can affect gojo as it doesn’t travel. Does are the win con I see.

While has none has he can’t kill Ben cause of the fail safe.

Finally this is an hypothetical vs battle and not everything will 100% happen but this is closest there’s to a win for either characters

I mean clock work also has an 2-a infinite range is rays can surely reach gojo
It has a Range yes, but Gojo can dodge it, Ben Prime only used it to attack linearly, it has a poor AoE but at the same time it has a 2-A range (i only talking about the rays), it's something strange if u ask me.

It has a Range yes, but Gojo can dodge it, Ben Prime only used it to attack linearly, it has a poor AoE but at the same time it has a 2-A range (i only talking about the rays), it's something strange if u ask me.
But if Ben uses time shift like he did against vilgax that will tag gojo.

Also what about gravatack I see no w proof that infinity blocks telekinesis

Also gravatack telekinesis which am pretty sure can affect gojo as it doesn’t travel.
Man even Uro can turn space into a surface and warp everything around her, yet she will never ever dream about bypass the Infinity
As stupid as it sounds, Infinity its accepted as math manipulation that works via a power system based on information manipulation type 2 that can break the barrier between the real and ficction, being capable to bring a type 2 concept to reality passively
Youre going to need way more to get pass Infinity in this site

Also
  1. Gravattack isnt telekinesis, its gravity manipulation, something that Kenjaku can do and he as well aint doing shit against Gojo
  2. Gravattack is Class M and Gojo is Class G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back