• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Distance: 50 meters

trafalgar-law-one-piece-pencil-fanart-jizgredy4mlholjy.jpg
1273500.jpg

Magma Squirt:
Surgeon of death: Darkvie123, Nierre, Eseseso
Incon:

Last edited:
The important question here is if Law has enough Haki layers to actually harm Akainu.
He might, although that doesn't matter due to spatial manipulation and Mes that both bypass logia intangibility.

Law scales to around 6 or 7, while Akainu scales to 7, so Akainu could block technically block Law's spatial manipulation techniques, but his haki isn't always active like Big Mom and Kaidou's were, so I can see him getting caught off-guard by R Room.

Staying neutral right now, but until some arguments show up for Akainu, I'm leaning toward Law.

i feel like haki layers DEFINITELY needs to be taken a look at again. Sometimes it feels like people just spout bs because nobody can agree with the layer a character has. They definitely need to be reexamined imo 😴

Akainu resists probably all of Law's attacks, even his most dangerous K-room attacks. In contrast, a single hit from Akainu could potentially kill Law (Law is not a brute in physique to tank the magma that melted WB's head). Furthermore, Akainu could very well reshape his body to avoid Law's attacks more precisely. He could very well do what he did in Punk Hazard and start summoning volcanoes and set the entire arena on fire, just to put more pressure on Law.

Gura Gura quakes can match Law's Kroom. Akainu took this to the head, without using haki to defend himself, and stood up.

Gura Gura quakes can match Law's Kroom. Akainu took this to the head, without using haki to defend himself, and stood up.
Law wasn't using Shock or Puncture Wille when he clashed with Teach's Gura quakes, so there's nothing saying that they're relative.

Law wasn't using Shock or Puncture Wille when he clashed with Teach's Gura quakes, so there's nothing saying that they're relative.
It seems that he was, otherwise Teach's tremor would have simply affected Law's body and everything around it, but it neatly stopped when he collided with K-room. Anyway Akainu is still tough enough to tank a puncture wille.

I do personally think tho that law can in small instances get changes of overpowering akainu's Haki, tho not in a clash or something
Haki isn't passive.
It kinda is especially when your using your own haki against it... But the passive haki is just much weaker haki if not utilized
FfAC1BXakAAESO-.jpg

That's just the Yami Yami, we see him do it before:
s7qorU1.png
Black beard didn't have his Yami coated though in the scan I sent.

In the one you sent, he grabbed Ace to make sure he was touchable and couldn't use his abilities, so they're not really the same.
Not a haki clash, Oda's Post-timeskip Gura effect just looks a lot like lightning I guess (or maybe he straight up changed it to lightning):
A0daDtb.png
RnANqSb.png
lB8p7U6.png
z6NFVrb.png
Fair

Black beard didn't have his Yami coated though in the scan I sent.

In the one you sent, he grabbed Ace to make sure he was touchable and couldn't use his abilities, so they're not really the same.
He doesn't need coating, this is the page after the one I sent:
HYsiSVA.jpg

Ace credit's BB's ability after his neck was broke (in the sense that it took away his logia invulnerability):
U16b9kz.png

When he bypasses Luffy's rubber body he's also just touching him (no yami coating on his actual hand):
xOYJs5P.png

Akainu claps him just like how Hybrid Kaido blitzed him. Law already lost from Kuzan and Akainu beat Kuzan which they are relative. Law's Haki aint even close to Akainus. Akainu negates Law's DF with his superior Haki and makes another donut for his bakery

Law is a really respectable fighter, but Akainu has one of the nastiest DF+Haki combos in the verse, a guy you can't punch without losing the limb without haki, but the guy's haki is also damn high into the layers train and that means you can't even really harm him without equal or better Haki.

Unless you're one of the GOATS of Haki scaling, which Law to my knowledge is not, ya kinda can't beat Akainu

Back