• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya; Tier 2-B ~ High 2-A upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Saint Seiya Next Dimension. Shun was thrown 200 years into the past. Tenma who was with Shun at the time. Were in the Underworld of Hades.

Shun was astonished. https://imgur.com/vBjtdxi

To see Seiya who is 200 years into the future walking to his death. https://imgur.com/dpFCgcA

Pontos in Episode G in order to reach the sealed Titans in Tartarus of Hades Underworld. He had to walk through the "Flow of time" the dimension of time itself. https://imgur.com/r2gT3bQ

On the new Saint Seiya Official website. It says the 6th prison of the underworld is "Outside of time and space." https://imgur.com/K4YcTZV

In Saint Seiya Omega we learn that the Underworld takes souls from other universes in the multiverse. https://imgur.com/QEFzHKp

Now, why is this important? Because there is 2 other Gods who have similar feats.

"This is the End of Time." https://imgur.com/M7XWkaV

"From here Past, present and future connect." https://imgur.com/1o3BYoh

"This is a space beyond time." https://imgur.com/4pOnYoU

Portuguese translations use "transcend time" rather than "Beyond time."

This is repeated several times in Saint Seiya Omega about the "End of time" dimension of Saturn.

Important Context is. "Here past, present, and future connect." and "A space beyond time."

"This is a place where past, and future intersect. A kind of place that transcend time and space." https://imgur.com/TLN22xI

This is the description of Chronoses "Lake of time."

Why is all of this important? Because we have a couple scans saying that Hades underworld is outside of, or "beyond" time and space.

We also see in Episode G, and Next Dimension that his underworld is a place that Past, present, and future intersect.

In summary: Hades Underworld has a similar cosmology to Saturn's "End of Time", and Chronos's "Lake of Time"

The gold saints in Assassin are more powerful for several reasons:

-The golds dominate the Eighth sense a level of power superior to the seventh sense, they are naturally more powerful than at the time of the battle against the titans and the bronze saints.

-Athena is releasing her Ichor and cosmos in a continuous way the cloths and saints are receiving that power.

-The golden have the memories and experiences of several realities.

-Some saints are being able to utilize the power of the underworld in their techniques thus making their attacks much more powerful.

-Shura is being influenced by the power of Baphomet a mighty demon.

-Camus had his hidden powers released by Aiolos(Last World)

-Ikki has an authentic cloth, it is the fusion of the fenix cloth with the lion cloth.

-In the past Aiolia had access to the power of Zeus while facing the Cronos, the lion is able to reach the ninth sense the cosmos that the Olympians have.

The golds of the Omega and Lost canvas should not receive powerscalle of the golds of Assassin.

Seventh sense: At least Galaxy +, any golden triad is capable of generating a universal level attack. (AE multiplies the power of the Saints)

Supernova Level: Multi-galaxy

ichor+Seventh Sense: Multi-galaxy+, example: Krest Aquarius and Dohko (gaiden), his powers were greater than a most other golds

Elite Gold saint+ miracle: Universal level, Seiya for example destroyed the main pillar of the temple of Poseidon, Shion generated a big bang level attack.

Atypical Saints: Can reach universal + level, Cain Gemini and Lion Regulus for example are able to achieve universal + with their strongest attack.

Eighth Sense: Multi-galaxy +, universal + with stronger attacks.Example: Ikki struggling without restraint humiliated a judge from the underworld, judges of the underworld have a far superior power to goldens medians being able to rival the elite gold saint: Gemini, Lion and Sagittarius Saints. Shura in Episode G Assassin is able to fight against lancelot a gladiator,Lancelot have a huge cosmos being able to evolve to the cloth of cancer in a divine cloth the gladiator has transformed his cloth into divine in an occasional way. Shaka (ND) with Agyo is universal +

Ichor + Eighth sense: Universal + able to generate an almost divine power.

God cloth-Authentic cloth-nono sense: Multi-Universal low

Omega-keraunos-Pegasus God cloth: Multi-universal

Ultimate Omega: Multi-universal +

I disagree.

I can provide evidence and proof of

9th sense = Multiversal+

God Cloths = Multiversal+

and Super Omega being High Multiversal+

Thats kind of what this thread is about.

its abouve Upgrading Hades, and Athena in which scales to other characters. Such as God cltohs, and characters from Omega.

Miracles are debate able though where they stand.

I littered this thread with screenshots for evidence on why i believe they should be upgraded.

My opinion.

9th sense=multiversal.

Incomplete 9th sense=low multiversal

God Cloths=multiversal=low multiversal

Elite gold saints=multti=galaxy+

Elite gold saints using all of their might in one attack=multi-galaxy+/universal

mid tier/elite gold saints+Miracles=universal+

Strongest experinced golds=universal/low multiversal

Matthew is the Saint Seiya expert. You can politely ask him to give input here again if you wish.

Antvasima said:
Matthew is the Saint Seiya expert. You can politely ask him to give input here again if you wish.
would you recommend me making a new thread, or just summarize the points that were made here on this thread and politely ask him...?

This thread has a lot to scroll through and it lags my computer a little bit to go through it.

A new thread with a more easily understood summary might be best, yes.

It is up to Matthew to decide if the suggestions are acceptable or not though.

Antvasima said:
A new thread with a more easily understood summary might be best, yes.
It is up to Matthew to decide if the suggestions are acceptable or not though.
do you have any other advice or tips for me..? if there is nothing else to say.. maybe lock this thread..? I will link this thread though so it doens't look like spam when i make the new one... if you get what i mean.. I am not good at talking to people.. i am truly sorry...

@Upgrade It's fine dude, you've brought a lot of helpful information to the table here. Now we just need to decipher what it all means.

You can link to the new thread here when you create it. Then we can close this one.

Just make sure that the summary is well-written and easily understood.

it should be ready by monday or tuesday, it is possible a delay could happen depending on what life throws at me. i found new feats i am uploading into a google doc.

@Sun > Hades downplayeers

don'tthink you guys know who Apollo is. Whom in a now retcon movie that was canon. Athena stated "Seiya, Apollo is not like any other god we have faced before." Also, he is the God of the sun.

You must have also overlooked the part where all 12 had to focus thier cosmos to a single point i.e Aiolos arrow, to break the wailing wall in a similar fashion like the AE, the forbbiden technique.

Thereiis also the part where Hades underworld follows separate laws of reality through the power of his divine will in which he governs through his thought and existence alone. It follows a different seet of scientific laws than the living world.

Think of the sun as holy power and Hades as a demon.

Yes, PIS is also in the saint Seiya verse. Kouga defeating abzu is another example.

Genbu matching to crack a sword that equals abzu as well

Galaxian explosion is a bad example. It is inconsistent too. Having both feats, and statements contradicting multi-gakaxy rating.

It is shown to be and stated to be both galaxy, and multu-,galaxy level.

Are you really going to continue this?

Hades created multiple universes through his power.

They are located outside all of space - time.

He kept his worlds, and himself alive when Cronus was earsing everything.

He is also going to fight Zeus in Episode G assassin's. Zeus Aolia vs Shun Hades is likely going to happen next chapter.

And Athena had a couple Multiversal+ feats: too and Hades has been fighting her for thousands of years.

I have more proof that the combined power of the 12 gold saints destroying the wailing wall is a Multiversal+ feat.

Also, did you miss the chapter where Shaka and shijma were Universal? Did you miss the part Seiya hurt Saturn in gold cloth? Mu creating a universe. Shion having enough cosmos to destroy and recreate the universe.

Ive said what i had to say.

The willing/hades wall thingy is a major plot point in the original manga, and they made sure you know that it needs a power equal to the sun to open, and they needed all 12 gold saints to do it.

The god cloths can be higher, sure, wathever. But the gold saints are wanked.

And most of what you wrote isnt even written by Kurumada, so, to me, it shouldnt be canon.

Kurumada is the co-writer to episode g which is canon. I have links to prove it. Also the new official website which kurumada is apart of made everything canon.

But we're going to ignore how 3 Gold saints alone can create a big bang when focusing thier cosmos at a single point? But all 12 equals only star level? No, I'm not saying each gold saint is Multiversal+. There is a valid reason for this too.

Even Saint Seiya Omega elaborates for us how it was possible.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
He is also going to fight Zeus in Episode G assassin's. Zeus Aolia vs Shun Hades is likely going to happen next chapter.
No, this is not going to happen. you do not know how to say it, shun just appeared on the battlefield, ikki does not know if it was defeated, aiolia is not zeus yet, and shun is not hades either, this statement is illogical, saying this is a false proposition one a fallacy if you use it as an argument.

Apparently you not have given up on Saint Seiya for 2-A, as I am quite busy, if this is accepted and applied, in the future I will make one downgrade.

But yet I have 12 pages worth of consistent fears that are still growing justifying Multiversal+ rating and possibly high multiversal+ for a couple others.

Yeah, like i said, ive said what i had to say.

Oh, speaking of the Athena exclamation, not only a universal attack would have some kind of collateral damage, but when TWO of them clashed in the hades saga, only one out of the 12 houses exploted.

Nice universal+ attack there.

If that shit was actually universal, why even bothe with the sun in the wall? Just shoot 4 athena exclamations at the thing.

because 4 big bangs are >>>>>>>>>> our sun, right?

Shit writting, death of the author, the saint seiya experts like drunken have a goku hate boner for some reason (in the goku vs LOS Seiya thead).

Look, the Saint Seiya profiles are going to stay the way that they are unless Matthew approves any changes, and he seems too busy to handle this. As such it may be best if we close this thread to avoid wasting the community's time.

I am still collecting and finding more feats, and i will make a summary after i am done with that... I will just post to his wall the summary, and the google doc links with the feats when i am done with it... I am okay with closing this thread... Thank you..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back