• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the passive supernatural willpower and instinctive reaction scan is broken (404 keeps showing up), and the Passive Fate Manipulation/Negation doesn't seem justified from the linked scan, it just has Hades and Athena talking about love and how it can overcome anything then multiple saints show up, I'm not sure if I'm missing context or not (I probably am) but other that that, the rest of the abilities look good to me (the ones without references can use some).
I'll fix the links when I get home

And the Fate negation part appears imgur didn't upload every scan needed. I'll fix that soon

Basically, a humans entire life/destiny is controlled by the gods from conception to even afterlife stuff, and Miracles allow a character to temporarily change their destiny, and overcome a fate that the Gods control and impose over/on humanity

Alright, so I'm fine with removing all the powers/abilities that aren't shown, have no backing (scan or description). As for the abilities that need evaluation, the passive supernatural willpower and instinctive reaction scan is broken (404 keeps showing up), and the Passive Fate Manipulation/Negation doesn't seem justified from the linked scan, it just has Hades and Athena talking about love and how it can overcome anything then multiple saints show up, I'm not sure if I'm missing context or not (I probably am) but other that that, the rest of the abilities look good to me (the ones without references can use some).

Finally, I think a Cosmos Page is fine to have given it's general use in the verse and number of abilities. I don't have the time to go through all the scans but it looks okay enough given the references and scans will help to notice if anything is a miss. Overall, I think the revision is okay 👍 I'm not knowledgeable on the series so I can't contribute on discussing much else though but I hope this gets done.
alright i fixed the link, and i slightly edited the Fate Manipulation Negation description and added in scans that should be better.

I also fixed some typos

Thank you for your input.

I will discuss with @TheUnshakableOne to see how we will approach the miracles section, we might just leave the fate aspect of the miracle segment out of the blog for now and do a more comprehensive CRT based solely on that aspect later on.

I have the same thoughts as Griffin.
Alright, so I'm fine with removing all the powers/abilities that aren't shown, have no backing (scan or description). As for the abilities that need evaluation, the passive supernatural willpower and instinctive reaction scan is broken (404 keeps showing up), and the Passive Fate Manipulation/Negation doesn't seem justified from the linked scan, it just has Hades and Athena talking about love and how it can overcome anything then multiple saints show up, I'm not sure if I'm missing context or not (I probably am) but other that that, the rest of the abilities look good to me (the ones without references can use some).

Finally, I think a Cosmos Page is fine to have given it's general use in the verse and number of abilities. I don't have the time to go through all the scans but it looks okay enough given the references and scans will help to notice if anything is a miss. Overall, I think the revision is okay 👍 I'm not knowledgeable on the series so I can't contribute on discussing much else though but I hope this gets done.
Could we get your thoughts on the revamped justification?

Ok, I will update the CRT agreements and start making changes to the profiles when I can.

Thanks for the input guys I appreciate it.

Well it seems like everything has been done and dusted but I still have 1 question. Wouldn't it be better to leave the Illusion manipulation? I know mind manipulation covers both and more, but we've got verses like naruto who still keeps their Illusion manipulation intact despite the verse having mind manipulation.

I know this isn't a perfect justification why it should be kept but the way I see it, putting the Illusion manipulation their would lead to less confusion for people who prefer to scheme through profiles or people who aren't aware of Illusion manipulation being part of mind manipulation.

Everything else looks good.

Illusion Creation is a separate ability from Mind Manipulation. You can create illusions without affecting someone's mind. Sometimes the two abilities are closely related depending on their applications and mechanics, but they're still two different things.

Well it seems like everything has been done and dusted but I still have 1 question. Wouldn't it be better to leave the Illusion manipulation? I know mind manipulation covers both and more, but we've got verses like naruto who still keeps their Illusion manipulation intact despite the verse having mind manipulation.

I know this isn't a perfect justification why it should be kept but the way I see it, putting the Illusion manipulation their would lead to less confusion for people who prefer to scheme through profiles or people who aren't aware of Illusion manipulation being part of mind manipulation.

Everything else looks good.
Would be better for the crt after this to not over complicated this one and drag it out more.

The only legitimate illusion you could argue for would be Virgo Saints due to no other context on how the illusions are created from memory (just woke up)

i mean, you only needed 2 staffs with voting right to approve abilities CRT, but you got like 5?
So this should've been added since but i thought you wanted to wait for more confirmation

I'd like to start editing the profiles soon, but the blog needs to become an official wiki page doesn't it? Who do we get in contact for that? A content mod, or a green named admin?

I created a blog to link to profiles instead of it being a sandbox becase i'll need it for other projects

This CRT can probably be closed now and be applied

Why does the basic cosmos only possess enhanced senses instead of both extraordinary perception and enhanced senses? Shouldn't the 7th sense also possess cosmic awareness? Isn't limited self-healing should change to regenerate?

Why does the basic cosmos only possess enhanced senses instead of both extraordinary perception and enhanced senses? Shouldn't the 7th sense also possess cosmic awareness? Isn't limited self-healing should change to regenerate?
Not ever basic Cosmo users consistently demonstrated Extrasensory Perception.

Why should they get cosmic awareness at the 7th sense?

It's healing due to its active nature, instead of a passive nature like Regeneration. Akso it's not Regeneration because he didn't regrow a new arm but instead reattached his old one back on (actually iirc I think it was loaned to him by galan.)

Aren't all those just examples of Enhanced sensing just on different scales?
Sensing something doesn't mean they possess enhanced senses and vice versa
Cosmic awareness is a higher level of enhanced senses, in which you can sense/observe something across the universe/dimensions. Basically similar to ice manip and absolute zero stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back