• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 1-C Saint Seiya(Toei)

Agree.

Gods should also have a weird infinite Cosmo scaling chain, starting from at least Abel though it can honestly start as low as Eris.

Think potentially 5D seems fine.
I also want to ask why, because the only statement here is beyond time, and even DBH was rejected and had a better explanation than this, i don't think that's enough to be 5D

Furthermore, the Op's translation was wrong about transcending space and time, in the official translation here it is beyond time.

Last edited:
I also want to ask why, because the only statement here is beyond time, and even DBH was rejected and had a better explanation than this, i don't think that's enough to be 5D

Furthermore, the Op's translation was wrong about transcending space and time, in the official translation here it is beyond time.

Whataboutism isn’t an argument. Stop bringing up DB.

Whataboutism isn’t an argument. Stop bringing up DB.
As i said before, this alone is not 5D, and no, you are using logic that does not scale to verse, basically anything that has this could be 5D, which is not true, because in other verses the same thing did not happen, there is no context for higher dimension with this.

As i said before, this alone is not 5D, and no, you are using logic that does not scale to verse, basically anything that has this could be 5D, which is not true, because in other verses the same thing did not happen, there is no context for higher dimension with this.
Your vote has been counted you don’t have to continue exclaiming your discontent.

he's not allowed to continue arguing/debating? why?
I didn’t once say that.

He’s talking at me about lack of evidence, something he has vocalised many times already.

I have no issues with him debating the thread, but that’s not what I’m calling him out on.

You know there was more evidence than that, and not just a mention of being beyond time, this argument doesn't work.
Unless, there was evidence of the worlds time actually being beyond time yeah? Which is what is suggested by the fact that tokisada says the world contains literally all of time overlapping itself, a statement that is sequentially after stating the world to be beyond time? Which is corroborated by the website?

If he’s stopping time in a world beyond the reach of well, time, then that’s evidence of a second time dimension, ie 5D. Simply refusing to interact with the rest of the argument doesn’t dismantle it.

Oh na d before I forget, the machine translations were verified as correct on the translation thread.

Luffy, they mean the same thing in English. And furthermore, the one who verified it in the translation can be quoted as saying “Seem's to check out just fine however you wanted to put it”

Unless, there was evidence of the worlds time actually being beyond time yeah? Which is what is suggested by the fact that tokisada says the world contains literally all of time overlapping itself, a statement that is sequentially after stating the world to be beyond time? Which is corroborated by the website?

If he’s stopping time in a world beyond the reach of well, time, then that’s evidence of a second time dimension, ie 5D. Simply refusing to interact with the rest of the argument doesn’t dismantle it.
That same argument has been rejected, you get nothing for there being a location beyond time and stopping time is not enough evidence to reach low 1-C, as others have said, there is not enough evidence for this to be accepted as 5D above.

Transcend: be or go beyond the range or limits of (a field of activity or conceptual sphere).

i think I see luffy's doubt. To the best of my knowledge he's saying that this doesnt necessarily "proves" a higher temporal dimension just that this realm can have its own parallel 4D temporal dimension which would probably still allow Tokisada to accomplish that. To prove a higher temporal dimension would require more evidence of its "orthogonality". at least this is what I understood.

i think I see luffy's doubt. To the best of my knowledge he's saying that this doesnt necessarily "proves" a higher temporal dimension just that this realm can have its own parallel 4D temporal dimension which would probably still allow Tokisada to accomplish that. To prove a higher temporal dimension would require more evidence of its "orthogonality". at least this is what I understood.
To actually prove orthogonality you need to prove side ways time.

If it’s a strict requirement, then no verse without explicit statements of having sideways time should qualify.

To actually prove orthogonality you need to prove side ways time.

If it’s a strict requirement, then no verse without explicit statements of having sideways time should qualify.
I agree i think the standards are trash tbh but thats what I got from reading them and the thread again. Authors shouldnt be expected to write like literal powerscalers just to prove a concept exists in a verse without a shred of doubt

I agree i think the standards are trash tbh but thats what I got from reading them and the thread again. Authors shouldnt be expected to write like literal powerscalers just to prove a concept exists in a verse without a shred of doubt
Hypertime lines should require literal statements of high temporal dimensions or be treated as an anti-feat to 2-C - 2-A cosmologies IMO.

After talking to people off site, my opinion on the scaling meta has completely shifted.

Hypertime lines should require literal statements of high temporal dimensions or be treated as an anti-feat to 2-C - 2-A cosmologies IMO.

After talking to people off site, my opinion on the scaling meta has completely shifted.
Idk if thats the best way to treat it but its sounds better than side flowing time lmao. Tbh the only verse I can find that even remotely mentions hypertime(line) is DC comics with its cube time shit

Idk if thats the best way to treat it but its sounds better than side flowing time lmao. Tbh the only verse I can find that even remotely mentions hypertime(line) is DC comics with its cube time shit
Doctor Who is another example of a verse that explicitly mentions the existence of time having 2 orthogonal directions. It does happen.

But with how we currently treat hypertime lines is essentially “we refuse to acknowledge this tier 2 cosmology has glaring antifeats to meet the criteria of 2-C (to 2-A) so let’s use fan fiction to inflate tiers.”

This crt is no different, you can’t have time beyond time, so we have 2 options:

We treat it as a higher dimensional time and thus rate it as low 1-C or

Acknowledge its incoherent and treat it as low 2-C.

The fact we allow for these antifeats to automatically assert the existence of a higher temporal dimension means you can’t deny at least a possibly low 1-C.

So every 2-C verse may as well get a possibly low 1-C rating if there’s an implication of shared timeline (instead of actually recognising it contradicts the cosmology being 2-C to begin with).

By the current hypertime line standards.

And ofc this is just my opinion.

Back