• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is already being applied, all that remains is to close the crt, there is no need to bump it.
How accurate is this?

Hades > God Cloths = literally infinitely stronger ==> what Shaka and Shijima generated. There is not a single feat in DB that speedwise matches Shura's in GA, much less his current ones. Or Thanatos attacking across billions and billions of light years, even all the way through the Underworld, directly into the world of the living(he is fodder to Hades)

Pontos' mere existence expands the universe up to infinite sized, and Hades should be superior till further notice. Till someone post speed feats, as far as I am concerned, Hades statues and sends his soul into the void with his sword.

How accurate is this?

Hades > God Cloths = literally infinitely stronger ==> what Shaka and Shijima generated. There is not a single feat in DB that speedwise matches Shura's in GA, much less his current ones. Or Thanatos attacking across billions and billions of light years, even all the way through the Underworld, directly into the world of the living(he is fodder to Hades)

Pontos' mere existence expands the universe up to infinite sized, and Hades should be superior till further notice. Till someone post speed feats, as far as I am concerned, Hades statues and sends his soul into the void with his sword.
Take it to the discussion board

I need these 2 profiles unlocked so that i can finish the edits accepted in this CRT

thank you!

The revision in question was very badly applied, so I had to revert all of the edits.

Are any others here, who know how to edit properly according to our standard conventions, willing to help out with applying the changes?

Hey Ant, sorry for being absent from this thread, I have been helping behind the scenes to get these revisions applied.

Given some recent events, I’ll be taking over editing the profiles.

This is will be my first attempt at applying such a large revision so I do ask for some patience.

It’s my understanding that the previous application of this revision wasn’t great.

Could I get a list of things that need to happen for this to be applied and maybe a content mod to apply them to 1 profile that I’ll use as a model for the rest of them?

I’m unsure if the user blog has been made into a wiki page yet, is there a process I need to undergo to make that happen?

Thank you very much for helping out. 🙏❤️

I do not remember well anymore, but think that the formatting in the edits was bad, and possibly used incoherent statistics, that the edits linked to a personal blog post instead or a regular verse-specific powers and abilities page, and that almost the entireties of the powers and abilities sections were removed.

the statistics shouldn't have been changed at all.

I'm not sure how to make a proper wiki page, is it just like making a character page? If so, I can just take the code from the blog and put it into a Wiki page as though I'm going to make a character profile.

most if not all Saint's abilities aside from unique techniques are in the blog, it makes sense the abilities were removed, the blog contains just about all of them.

I recognize this doesn't look great, but aside from the hax granted by cosmo, Saints don't have too many abilities

this is what the profiles should look like outside of formatting issues.

the statistics shouldn't have been changed at all.
Okay. I likely misremember that part then.
I'm not sure how to make a proper wiki page, is it just like making a character page? If so, I can just take the code from the blog and put it into a Wiki page as though I'm going to make a character profile.
See here for examples please:

most if not all Saint's abilities aside from unique techniques are in the blog, it makes sense the abilities were removed, the blog contains just about all of them.

I recognize this doesn't look great, but aside from the hax granted by cosmo, Saints don't have too many abilities
Okay. Understood. I suppose that part is fine then.

this is what the profiles should look like outside of formatting issues.
Okay. That is probably fine. 🙏

Ok when I get time I will make the proper verse-specific power page.

Then I'll edit 1 profile and I will check back here and when I get the okay from a content mod that the page is up to the standard I will apply the CRT.

I won't be able to do it until early next week, but I will get it done.

Thanks for your help Ant, I'll get this sorted as soon as I'm able to.

Okay. That seems good to me. Thank you for helping out. 🙏

It may be better to ask administrators for help with inspecting your test page though.

does anyone know if we use American or British standard English for pages or is either one fine?

I've created the wiki page:

If someone could make sure it's of the standard that would be amazing

Edit: I'm not too good with images if they need to be removed then that's fine

Edit 2: I did change some poor wording and grammar issues as well as improved the formatting where I could compared to the original sandbox, however, none of the abilities and such were changed from what was accepted.

Last edited:
I think every category should have its resistances expanded to include their passives. It should be pretty obvious considering they fight each other all the time as the basic point of the series. And certain other hax, like 9th sense users resisting deconstruction for example.

I think every category should have its resistances expanded to include their passives. It should be pretty obvious considering they fight each other all the time as the basic point of the series. And certain other hax, like 9th sense users resisting deconstruction for example.
I'm focusing solely on what was accepted in this CRT.

Feel free to make one after this thread has concluded to add that.

Sorry for the spam everyone, upon going over some profiles, I've noticed that for the keys and P&A section to make sense, there's going to have to be some key revisions which will likely need their own CRT.

Here is an example of how Seiya's page will look when implementing this CRT (EDIT: I've also included an example of a Gold Saint (Leo Aiolia) in the sandbox)

(don't mind the name of the page, it's just an old blog of mine)

For comparison here is Seiya's current profile:

As you can see, the keys on his current profile aren't conducive to this revision at all, so in the sandbox I've changed them in the sandbox.

This will likely need to be done to every profile, as such, I want to do that in its own CRT.

That being said, the only thing left for this CRT is the verse power page (below) to be given the "OK" as being up to site standards. As I said above, I did make some minor format changes compared to the initial sandbox in the CRT, however, none of the abilities have been changed at all.

If a mod with enough knowledge wants to have a quick glimpse at the Cosmo page that would be great, and once this is done, this thread can be closed and I'll make a CRT proposing new keys with example profiles etc for its application to profiles.

Last edited:
I've created the wiki page:

If someone could make sure it's of the standard that would be amazing

Edit: I'm not too good with images if they need to be removed then that's fine

Edit 2: I did change some poor wording and grammar issues as well as improved the formatting where I could compared to the original sandbox, however, none of the abilities and such were changed from what was accepted.
It seems good to me. 🙏
I'd be happy to help apply this CRT when it comes to it.
Well, the edits have to be properly formatted and structured in our accepted standard manners.

It seems good to me. 🙏

Well, the edits have to be properly formatted and structured in our accepted standard manners.

Amazing.

I have since ran into issues with how I was going to apply the CRT, but I've made a new CRT outlining some key changes and a proposal to label the Saint Seiya pages as "outdated" until I can apply this CRT and my next planned CRT which will result in the pages being completely up to date with the current canon here:

We're getting to the home stretch now.

This CRT can be closed.

Thank you everyone for participating.

No problem, but isn't it better to properly apply the accepted revisions here before we close this thread, so nothing goes wrong again, and it turns easier for members to collaborate in properly applying the changes?

No problem, but isn't it better to properly apply the accepted revisions here before we close this thread, so nothing goes wrong again, and it turns easier for members to collaborate in properly applying the changes?
I can apply these revisions now, however, the P&A sections won't line up too well with the keys and changing the keys will mess up the statistic sections of the profiles.

If you're ok with that, I can and will apply this revision, but in the coming weeks I'll be dropping my AP/statistics revisions which will line up better with my proposed keys for better flowing profiles.

My current mindset is "If I'm going to leave the profile more confusing than I found it, I should wait."

Yes, I agree about that it is better to wait until your preparations have been completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back