• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 1-C Saint Seiya(Toei)

While the amount of Toei sts profiles is quite small, and the profiles aren’t too good rn, this thread is for starting to fix them.
All God tiers in the sts animes should be Low 1-C for the following reasons.

- In this continuity, there exists a location called the End of Time. The End of Time has the following characteristics, it is transcendent of time, and is stated to be where all of it overlaps. Even so, it has its own time, shown when tokisada stopped time.. in a place beyond 4-D time. This makes it 5d.

- Abzu, the god of darkness, and creator god for some reason, is stated to be the root of everything.
It should follow that since he created everything, he created the end of time.

- The god of time, Saturn, should also scale to this as he is stated to be the Master/Ruler of time, and is far stronger then Abzu by scaling.

- This also scales to all the omega protags, and other anime gods like Abel, or Apollo.

Side note- narratively I think this make sense, as saints have to stack infinities to reach the gods.

Potentially 5D Agree: Ryzen, Hasty, Medeus, Astral, Firestorm
Flat 5D Agree:
Disagree :Luffy

Last edited:
hmmm....as much as I'd like 6D omega, this ain't it. For one i don't think that satisfies the criteria for it to be a 5D space.
at best this could only mean it has a 5D temporal axis but as far as i've read the standards you need a bit more evidence than that.

A few months ago someone sent me a thread from vsb about a low 1-C sailor moon upgrade via the space-time corridor which has almost the exact same qualities as the end of time does for containing all of past, present and future but it was rejected I think.

As I understand it, all of 4d existence is embedded within the end of time. This, in conjunction with the statement of transcending time in the first place, should prove that it’s a space which is qualitatively above 4D.

From the tiering system Faq, “One of the more straightforward ways to qualify for Tier 2 and up through higher dimensions is by affecting whole higher-dimensional universes which can embed the whole of lower-dimensional ones within themselves.”
ahh, this probably isnt what u asked for but this blog about dbs lists some of these standards

The anime’s subs translate it as “beyond time”. Would you like to see? I only took the websites description because it’s easier to grab

The anime’s subs translate it as “beyond time”. Would you like to see? I only took the websites description because it’s easier to grab
I believe it is better to put all mentions in English to make it easier, you could use that mention where there are infinite points division, where it would make everything easier for you.

Being “beyond time” “Transcending Time” or whatever wouldn’t equate to higher dimensionality. This a common phrase in science fiction. Assuming we took it hyper literally it COULD just equate BDE (and even that’s a stretch because this likely isn’t meant to be taken seriously in that capacity)

This a common phrase in science fiction.
which this is not.
Assuming we took it hyper literally it COULD just equate BDE
or it COULD be that having all of time meet in it is a sign of being superior to it. which is why its stated to transcend it. or yknow, go beyond it.
and even that’s a stretch because this likely isn’t meant to be taken seriously in that capacity)
and why not?

i do admit i should prob get some actual translations for the deepl scans

Almost like that’s only part of the argument. If the standards say that containing all of 4-D and transcending time aren’t enough to qualify, then that’s that, but it just seems like you’re all taking a fraction of the argument and telling me how this fraction isn’t enough

which this is not.
Dbs, naruto, bleach etc it’s not a very impressive statement on its own.
or it COULD be that having all of time meet in it is a sign of being superior to it. which is why its stated to transcend it. or yknow, go beyond it.
Let’s just say you’re vague interpretation of the statement is absolute. That’s still not proof that they are inaccurately infinitely superior to anything below them on a dimensional scale.
and why not?

i do admit i should prob get some actual translations for the deepl scans
As I’ve stated it’s a common term used in fiction it’s like saying all force users are 4D because they can interact with “hyperspace” it’s not very concrete.

That’s still not proof that they are inaccurately infinitely superior to anything below them on a dimensional scale.
Like I said above,the FAQ says that containing the entirety of a lower dimension within itself can be a way to prove that it’s an infinitely superior itself. Obviously, that doesn’t actually prove anything in it own, as a larger 4d space could do the same. But that would be very incongruent with being beyond spacetime as the work stated. Plus, it’s ruled by Saturn, who is accepted as being infinitely above normal characters.

Almost like that’s only part of the argument. If the standards say that containing all of 4-D and transcending time aren’t enough to qualify, then that’s that, but it just seems like you’re all taking a fraction of the argument and telling me how this fraction isn’t enough
To be far your CRT is contradicted by the fact even though the realm “transcends time” it aslo overlaps with it at the same time?

It doesn’t overlap with time. Time overlaps on itself inside it. Past present and future. It’s in the scans

On it own? Yeah. But it is in the context of a space that has all of time coinciding at once, because all of that is meant to show that the space exists beyond everything it encompasses.
A normal 4D timeline also has all of time coinciding at once

I can see a 5D argument due to the "The End of Time has it own time" stuff, but the scan showed only shows Tokisada saying that he will stop time, which doesn´t means nothing without context

A normal 4D timeline also has all of time coinciding at once

I can see a 5D argument due to the "The End of Time has it own time" stuff, but the scan showed only shows Tokisada saying that he will stop time, which doesn´t means nothing without context
Honestly, that works for me. Context is that he was attacked in the end of time, so he time stopped it. The scans purpose was to show there was time there.

Honestly, that works for me. Context is that he was attacked in the end of time, so he time stopped it. The scans purpose was to show there was time there.
tbh this kinda sounds like hit using his time shenanigans in the neutral zone which shouldnt be possible unless there's a higher temporal dimension so I guess it makes sense this way

Well, the official translation mentions that there is nothing transcending time, but rather beyond time, in short, i disagree with this and there is not enough evidence for it to be low 1-C or something like 6D

Anyway.

Beyond all of time and time can be stopped, sounds like a hyper timeline. I’d potentially be fine with a possibly low 1-C (5D) only because hyper timelines are considered tier 1.

Anyway.

Beyond all of time and time can be stopped, sounds like a hyper timeline. I’d potentially be fine with a possibly low 1-C (5D) only because hyper timelines are considered tier 1.
Oh yes, we had something similar some time ago in DBH and we weren't upgraded to low 1-C, that alone isn't enough to be accepted as 5D or 6D without having more context.

Back