• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya High 1-B Upgrade (Manga)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole thread has been DB fans crying and debunking low 1-C DBS.
We all know that it's not about Dragon Ball, it's about their standards that are distorted and trying to take it further.

Most of the people who have commented here are not Dragon Ball fans, i don't know why this absurd hatred of yours for DB fans, being that the only mistake is your beliefs that are wrong and some people are saying that this is not right

But if this continues, your path here will certainly be short.

People keep asking for proof of perpendicular motion but how else does one time travel as shown in the verse via a linear temporal motion when the past would be a different axis?

We all know that it's not about Dragon Ball, it's about their standards that are distorted and trying to take it further.

Most of the people who have commented here are not Dragon Ball fans, i don't know why this absurd hatred of yours for DB fans, being that the only mistake is your beliefs that are wrong and some people are saying that this is not right

But if this continues, your path here will certainly be short.
The 3 major opponents of this thread have DB avatars, 2 of them have active DB upgrade threads.

Who are you trying to fool?

No

Like I said db didn't needed to prove that since it already had a higher time axis proven in the narrative which contains lesser time axis

Also please stop bringing db into this and also to others stop derailing the crt is already 4 pages long

That quote literally debunks your argument, it literally says orthogonality is a requirement which is literally what the whole DB argument aims to prove in a round about way.

The only reason why DB has been brought up is because the arguments are using the same logic so it’s being used as an analogy to help the DB supporters who are opposing this thread understand the argument they’re debating against.

You keep saying “it’s different” but it actually isn’t. The argument in the OP has a direct statement that satisfies the criteria, DB didn’t/doesn’t, hence why the blog used for DB is so long. But this CRT aims to prove StS follows the same underlying logic BUT HAS DIRECT STATEMENTS of having multiple temporal axes.

No

Like I said db didn't needed to prove that since it already had a higher time axis proven in the narrative which contains lesser time axis

Also please stop bringing db into this and also to others stop derailing the crt is already 4 pages long

proving higher temporal axes is the same as proving orthogonality (since the it cannot be higher if its parallel) as hasty and I already agreed to. What i dont understand is why he thinks the existence of multiple temporal dimensions inherently means they're orthogonal when it could also point towards 2-A

That quote literally debunks your argument, it literally says orthogonality is a requirement which is literally what the whole DB argument aims to prove in a round about way.

The only reason why DB has been brought up is because the arguments are using the same logic so it’s being used as an analogy to help the DB supporters who are opposing this thread understand the argument they’re debating against.

You keep saying “it’s different” but it actually isn’t. The argument in the OP has a direct statement that satisfies the criteria, DB didn’t/doesn’t, hence why the blog used for DB is so long. But this CRT aims to prove StS follows the same underlying logic BUT HAS DIRECT STATEMENTS of having multiple temporal axes.
Read again higher temporal axis contains lesser temporal dimension hence why it is automatically orthogonal we didn't needed to prove that the timeline is orthogonal you have to prove either why the time axis in saint seiya are orthogonal or show that the higher time axis contains lower time axis

Read again higher temporal axis contains lesser temporal dimension hence why it is automatically orthogonal we didn't needed to prove that the timeline is orthogonal you have to prove either why the time axis in saint seiya are orthogonal or show that the higher time axis contains lower time axis
I did read it hence my comment.

proving higher temporal axes is the same as proving orthogonality (since the it cannot be higher if its parallel) as hasty and I already agreed to. What i dont understand is why he thinks the existence of multiple temporal dimensions inherently means they're orthogonal when it could also point towards 2-A
Ik he was saying that ss case was same as db while it is not since db directly has a higher time axis proven by containing lesser time dimension while he is saying that multiple temporal dimensions are orthogonal

Ik he was saying that ss case was same as db while it is not since db directly has a higher time axis proven by containing lesser time dimension while he is saying that multiple temporal dimensions are orthogonal
I’m saying the underlying logic is the same.

As for my vote i'm gonna say I'm neutral for now until i understand exactly how the existence of multiple temporal dimensions inherently means they're perpendicular/higher since as far as I know this logic should only apply to spatial dimensions

if you read the blog its actually more than that which is why I said that the blog does a better job at explaining the higher temporal dimension with an in-verse example

I definitely agree with Low 1-C, considering the FAQ makes it clear that multiple temporal axes by default are enough but not easy for any series to adapt. Higher or lower dimensions are just VS Battles Wiki wording for any time axis aside from the existing one. It doesn't mean anything.

Regarding multiple timelines, I don't think we can assume each timeliness of the future will have its own axis, considering that it's directly stated that the future is an amalgamation of several alternate timelines, not that all of them have their own time axis. Only the past and future, which seem to be treated as different worlds, have separate time axes.

Coming to the infinite multitude of vector dimensions, I don’t agree with them being temporal dimensions given no evidence of it, though I can see some context (if translation is correct) about them being higher dimensions than normal ones perceived by us. 'One needs to reach the eighth consciousness to perceive them,' but I'm not knowledgeable on the series to state my opinion on it with certainty. Ig I agree with possibly (to make it clear i don't disagree or anything with solid but i just don't know enough about series). Also, about who scales to these spatial dimensions must be derived by virtue of those capable of affecting spatial higher dimensions, not temporal ones, since these aren't temporal.

I definitely agree with Low 1-C, considering the FAQ makes it clear that multiple temporal axes by default are enough but not easy for any series to adapt. Higher or lower dimensions are just VS Battles Wiki wording for any time axis aside from the existing one. It doesn't mean anything.

Regarding multiple timelines, I don't think we can assume each timeliness of the future will have its own axis, considering that it's directly stated that the future is an amalgamation of several alternate timelines, not that all of them have their own time axis. Only the past and future, which seem to be treated as different worlds, have separate time axes.

Coming to the infinite multitude of vector dimensions, I don’t agree with them being temporal dimensions given no evidence of it, though I can see some context (if translation is correct) about them being higher dimensions than normal ones perceived by us. 'One needs to reach the eighth consciousness to perceive them,' but I'm not knowledgeable on the series to state my opinion on it with certainty. Ig I agree with possibly (to make it clear i don't disagree or anything with solid but i just don't know enough about series). Also, about who scales to these spatial dimensions must be derived by virtue of those capable of affecting spatial higher dimensions, not temporal ones, since these aren't temporal.
thats just talking about the 8th sense. Those that have it can perceive the entire multiverse

Can you clarify this part? Because In a universe with infinite presents, you'd have infinite of these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back