• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragonball: 1-B Timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.
MWI don't have different Time axis or dimension again. They are separate space-time serviced by single time dimension. My own Saint saiya thread is nothing beyond "Two time axis exist" and thus low 1-C. So verse knowledge is unimportant.
If they are separated spacetimes, they cannot be serviced by a single time dimension.

Their dimensions of time are parallel (they flow in the same direction), but not the same.

Take again the trivial analogy to a 2D plane and 2 parallel lines

Well, just so yk, they can. And DB mofos should know it more than anyone how.
If two different spacetimes share their time dimension, then they are not different spacetimes to begin with (unless it is a higher time dimension like the DB timeline case and yada yada), they'd just be two spaces separated

I'm pretty sure that making this obvious you made this thread in spite of Saint Seiya being upgraded will not lead to good consequences

Anyway, since you're not willing to debate anymore, I'm unfollowing this

I'm pretty sure that making this obvious you made this thread in spite of Saint Seiya being upgraded will not lead to good consequences
Lmao, I swear I might one of few guys here on vsbw who don't have badblood with any verse. If evidence is there, they should be upgraded. I am not that invested in "this guy vs that guy" to create threads for reasons like that.

And for your question thar why i'm not debating with u. It goes down to misunderstanding and- not knowing the standard regarding how time axis relating to multiple spacetimes works. Which eventually means I've to not just state the standard but explain it and clear ur doubts. Which is tiresome and I'm not willing to do so. So I just stated standard and left it at that. My apologies.

The Saint Seiya thread is not even concluded. Not to mention the High 1-B thread fell apart.

The final words for staff evaluation: This entire motion is hinged upon the assumption that the use of the words, "time dimension" is synonymous with time axes, despite OP not providing any evidence correlating this context within the work. It is no different than trying to get Tier one for a multiverse with different space dimensions.

I have no comment on agreeing or disagreeing with this thread but.....just to note
I don't know about Saint Seiya, so I cannot comment about that.

But I am sure that DB time dimensions are just different time axis due to being different spacetimes (which by default imply different space and temporal dimensions) like any fictional work with MWI has.

Giving 1-B for this would make any 2-B verse to be 1-B too
No, Dragon ball has proof of distinct time dimensions in each macrocosm, there is a room that creates time for the living world in each universe there

that's the entire reason DB got tier 1, because each macrocosm has their distinct time dimension rather than sharing one

A 2B verse van share one time dimensions unless otherwise stated

As for this thread, the issue is if having 2c multiverses with their own time dimension counts towards the overall time dimension of the verse or not

So... I just was wandering around and noticed something:

"Comprises of 2 temporal dimensions" is straight up wrong. Each of Macrocosmo has their own time axis and it's origin due to time room disconnected from rest of universes. Numbers of time axis is directly proportional to tier unless contradicted. So, welp.
Parallel temporal dimensions don't actually net Tier 1. Higher temporal dimensions is what does. Same thing as the difference between a 2-dimensional object and two lines that just stand parallel to each other on a 2-D plane.

Now that i realize it, different stories generate different flows of time, and each Universe has its own past, present and future, according to what the work has shown and each Universe is like another, so do we also have other rooms that produce more dimensions of time in the Universe?

Neutral, trying to agree with Reiner

Here, you have 12 spacetime continuums, each one with its own time dimension, not a single spacetime continuum with 12 time axes.

And then, you have an additional time axis different to all others. So the timeline as whole has 2 perpendicular dimensions of time: the 1st one, where all universes' timelines flow in the same direction, and then the additional dimension explained in the blog
Yeah that's what's confusing the OP. You only need two temporal dimensions to cover the different origins of time, one for the multiverse and one for the universe itself. You wouldn't need 12-13.

DB is considered to have multiple axis because of different temporal orgin points rather than just being a multiverse.

Anyways I disagree with the 1-B upgrade.

Parallel temporal dimensions don't actually net Tier 1. Higher temporal dimensions is what does. Same thing as the difference between a 2-dimensional object and two lines that just stand parallel to each other on a 2-D plane.
I might was one of that view, but following around multiple threads and arguments and what current faq states, "multiple temporal dimensions are already assumed to be of unparalleled" unless something contradicts it. Them being parallel, I don't think there was ever such statement.

I think it should be closed? Or not
Ig. A bad day for me. It can be closed.
dk13BtZ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back