• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragonball: 1-B Timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, disagree. From that thread with Qaw where he explained it well, the reasoning was that the timelines of the microcosms require a larger timeline to host them. The microcosms having their own timelines isn’t the basis for the low 1-C. In the first place.

Anyways, disagree. From that thread with Qaw where he explained it well, the reasoning was that the timelines of the microcosms require a larger timeline to host them. The microcosms having their own timelines isn’t the basis for the low 1-C. In the first place.
Not sure about what happened in past or if it might have gotten unnoticed, but, Multiple time axis is indeed currently enough on their own unless contradicted. Have tried explaining it to others before but eventually left it to staff who said samething.

You have to post the evidence of each timeline being its own distinct axis then.
It's already accepted lol. Each of universes has their own time axis due to having independent origin of time and disturbing/destroying time in one, don't affects another. That's one of main reasons why DB is currently low 1-C. Time axis due to time room + multiversal time axis. Tho, someone forgot or didn't payed attention to count each.

It's already accepted lol. Each of universes has their own time axis due to having independent origin of time and disturbing/destroying time in one, don't affects another.
I literally made a thread asking why it was accepted and Qaw said this:

He did not say that each timeline is its own axis. Also, if is already accepted l, post the evidence of it being its own axis because I don’t see it in the blog you posted.

He did not say that each timeline is its own axis. Also, if is already accepted l, post the evidence of it being its own axis because I don’t see it in the blog you posted.

Here macrocosms having there own time axis

I am just gonna say this it is accepted that macrocosms have there own time axis and the timeline is a higher time axis overarching the time axis of macrocosms

Read the hypertimeline blog for db if you are confused

Different time axis ≠ Different temporal dimensions

For example, in a 2D plane you only have 2 dimensions, but you can have infinite axis parallel to each other. The axis of numbers whose 2nd component is 0 (x, 0), whose 2nd component is 1 (x, 1), etc.

• The RoSaT is stated to have a different dimension of time comparative to realms like the Kaioshin Realm and Living World, which means that zones with their own time dimensions are an established concept.
  • There is a room inside the Living World that creates all of space-time for the universe: confirming that it’s serviced by its own time dimension.
  • the overall implication is that there are 12 different dimensions of time.

Are we really arguing semantics of word choice? Do we know what different, independent time dimension mean? Literally even our FAQ uses time dimension and time axis interchangeably because they're the same damn thing lmao.
You have to prove the work is specifically referring to time axes.

Dimensions of space and axes of space can be used interchangeably too. But not every verse that says dimensions of space is referring to axes without evidence that it is doing so.

But not every verse that says dimensions of space is referring to sexes without evidence that it is doing so.
AALIYAH_WROTE_JAY_AN_APOLOGY_LETTER%F0%9F%93%83__MARK_WANT_DESIREE_AND_HANNAH!%F0%9F%98%B1_4-32_screenshot_(1).jpg

Any spacetime does have by default its own time axis/dimension of time, otherwise it won't be a different spacetime to begin with

It does not mean said dimensions of time are perpendicular to each other, nor stackable. Such as how you can draw uncountable infinite, different lines in a 2D plane.

A spacetime continuum with two time axes, instead of just one, could likewise be visualized as a line comprised of uncountably infinite points, each of which is a static "snapshot" of the entire regular timeline with 3 space and 1 time dimension. It would hence be one level of qualitative superiority above a timeline and as such baseline Low 1-C. Similarily, adding even more time dimensions would add one level of qualitative superiority each time.
Here, you have 12 spacetime continuums, each one with its own time dimension, not a single spacetime continuum with 12 time axes.

And then, you have an additional time axis different to all others. So the timeline as whole has 2 perpendicular dimensions of time: the 1st one, where all universes' timelines flow in the same direction, and then the additional dimension explained in the blog

Any spacetime does have by default its own time axis/dimension of time, otherwise it won't be a different spacetime to begin with

It does not mean said dimensions of time are perpendicular to each other, nor stackable. Such as how you can draw uncountable infinite, different lines in a 2D plane.

Here, you have 12 spacetime continuums, each one with its own time dimension, not a single spacetime continuum with 12 time axes.

And then, you have an additional time axis different to all others. So the timeline as whole has 2 perpendicular dimensions of time: the 1st one, where all universes' timelines flow in the same direction, and then the additional dimension explained in the blog
oh ****

i have to disagree with this thread FRA now

I just gotta say, how does each macrocosm having its own time axis allows them to be just added up together like this? Each macrocosm also has 3 spatial dimensions, and obviously the whole timeline won't have 36 spatial dimensions just because each of its macrocosms has 3 of those 💀

Literally read Saint Saiya thread man. I told since beginning that multiple time axis if exist don't need statement of orthogonality and enough on their own w/o anything beyond needed. Qawsed came and weighted what I said. The FAQ says something. Multiple temporal dimensions can work on their own, as long as no contradicting evidence. If it was that easy to be refuted I wouldn't have bothered to make this thread.

Outside of explanations which state that multiple time dimensions exist it is difficult to show that a fiction has more than one. The key point that has to be established is that there is a kind of time that flows in a different direction than the past or the future or any of the spatial directions.

Literally read Saint Saiya thread man. I told since beginning that multiple time axis if exist don't need statement of orthogonality and enough on their own w/o anything beyond needed. Qawsed came and weighted what I said. The FAQ says something. Multiple temporal dimensions can work on their own, as long as no contradicting evidence. If it was that easy to be refuted I wouldn't have bothered to make this thread.
I don't know about Saint Seiya, so I cannot comment about that.

But I am sure that DB time dimensions are just different time axis due to being different spacetimes (which by default imply different space and temporal dimensions) like any fictional work with MWI has.

Giving 1-B for this would make any 2-B verse to be 1-B too

But I am sure that DB time dimensions are just different time axis due to being different spacetimes (which by default imply different space and temporal dimensions) like any fictional work with MWI has.
MWI don't have different Time axis or dimension again. They are separate space-time serviced by single time dimension. My own Saint saiya thread is nothing beyond "Two time axis exist" and thus low 1-C. So verse knowledge is unimportant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back