• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya - CRT #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, today i will put in the table many things that need be revised about saint seiya. The main theme today will be saint seiya omega (but there's going to be little classic stuff too), recent i finished that respect thread for we building our profiles with sources, and to make them better with justifications, and to them look better as well.

Miscellaneous

Matter Manipulation
First, when we look deep to every profile of Saint Seiya, we found that "Matter Manipulation (Atomic Manipulation, and Destruction along with Macro-Quantum Destruction when moving at FTL speeds"

The problem here is that it doesn't just have to be removed from Omega profiles, but like all bronze, and why you ask me? Simples, here are things that belong to exclusive characters that are god tiers of the verse, for example the scan to destroy protons, it actually belongs to Holy Blade Hyperion, a Saturn's warrior, who was using his Cataclysm Slash (the weapon that had the ability to destroy protons) gave by Saturn, and the blade have power enough to hurt the Gold Saints, and match with the Athena Exclamation released by Kiki, Shiryu and Fudo. In addition only Hyperion can bring the true power of Cataclism Slash, the power to destroy protons.

A solution to this is to just take the basics of each work, at the beginning of every saint seiya has the explanation of crushing atoms, you don't need to wrap all matter manipulation in one thing.

Saints

Gold Saints
Sagittarius Seiya need justifications and a upgrade. A solution that i reached for that was: likely Galaxy level (Reached and caused damage to Mars Galaxy Mail to the point of Lugdwig having to released the Darkness of Abzu unconsciously, even Medea who created the galaxy mail had fear over the power of Seiya)

Gods

Mars
The current mars have a weirdo key, that put "ludwig | God of War", Ludwig is just an ordinary human, he has no powers, he was just a businessman. He became the God of War after losing his wife, and yet he still didn't even have his galaxy mail. Only when medea creates for him, does he have this galactic ability. The second key doesn't make sense either, Tokisada's power is exclusive only in the dimension "the end of time", and yet it was not multi galaxy.

The best justification we have for these two keys is:

Galaxy level (Can fight on par with Seiya who was able to inflict damages in his Galaxy Mail) | Multi-Galaxy level (All the darkness of the universe was amping Mars, and nothing in the universe was able surpass his cosmos).

and the new keys will be: God of War | Abzu Pre-Awakened

God tier of the verse
First, we need a huge upgrade for Abzu in his profile is stated that he only created a small multiverse, but the single information of the size of Omega's multiverse, is that is a 2-A multiverse, due the many worlds interpretation of infinite variations of futures.

In episode 31 Paradox explain the outerspace's function, Otherspace is a world outside all crossroads, and is the infinite points where fate divides. Where people make an infinite number of choices at a crossroads, without ever knowing it. And there are infinite crossroads, and infinite fates.

A summary of how this works according to physics:

6654250-x7sh9di
If you're not familiar with this physics concept, remember the dc comics metaverse, it's the same thing.

And Satur need to scale with that, he is the master of all space-time, Tokisada even claims that saturn mastered all the universes in the end of time.

Four Kings of Satur
The four Kings of Saturns need profiles (not only they, even the gold saints need, and i'll handle that), and their tier varies from Galaxy level to Universe level.

Aegaeon:

Gallia:

Gallia and Aegaeon must remain in the Galaxy level, because Aegaeon was portrayed being lower than the scale of the fight against Hyperion, and the fraction of omega was something higher than Gallia power.

The main point of this scales, is that the omega is the power who can create a real sized-universe, the omega is literally the inflation.

When the bronze saints was pre-awakened to the omega, they only had a fraction of the omega, and they're no match for hyperion.

Starting for the principle that Omega is a Universe level+ energy, if someone had a fraction of that, they will have a power at least Multi-Galaxy level.

That's why Gallia and Aegaeon can't go to tier 3-B. However, as you saw, Hyperion can stand above the fraction of Omega. And not only that, Hyperion are the strongest WARRIOR among the four king.

Titan:

He is the most powerful of the four kings, he even is more powerfull than Athena and Pallas. And that should also yield a tier downgrade for Pallas and Athena, as Aegaeon recalled that none of the four kings in their base forms, without none further context, can't reach the omega. This is due to the context that omega is the strength that a saints achieves by gathering the emotions of his companions in his heart as a being. And the three kings are selfish gods, unlike Titan who fought for Pallas love.

Titan need a different scale from Hyperion and the lowest kings, his sword is claimed to slice the very world even when was broken. And he had to face a seiya with Sagittarius God Cloth, which was comparable to the bronze saints with the Omega.

Pallas and Athena
They should be around Multi-Galaxy level because of the eternal dance of saturn. Pallas only was able to release a portion of the power of the blade, in fact only the power to carve through all stars and planets of the universe. The reason of that, is that only saturn can release the entire power of the eternal dance. Athena should scale for that, because she was able to fight on par with Pallas with the Eternal Dance.

Additional
Note 1: Even if it was estabilished in Next Dimension that the God Cloth is just a temporary state, in Omega, Seiya evolved his cloth to the God Cloth, Harbinger itself claims that seiya was evolving his cloth with the blood of the gods, so is pretty blatant that seiya was in God Sagittarius.

I agree with the downgrade and agree with splitting up Matter Manipulation according to their own works if we're going to split them up rather than all the scans under one banner.

Agree with that addition for Sagittarius Seiya and the key change for Mars.

Agreed with the upgrades of the Gods.

Agreed with the suggested tier for the Four Kings.

Agreed with the suggested tier for Titan.

Agreed with the suggested tiers for Pallas and Atehna.

Overall I agree with everything I can't see any flaws.

As i mentioned earlier when we debated in private, i agree with everything that was proposed in that thread. The defeat of apsu at the end of the first saga of the series, was considered by our consensus a PIS, since apsu is equal to saturn, so he losing to something less than Ultimate Omega is self explainable to be a PIS.

Let's see what there is ...Well well the usual fake supporters of Saint Seiya: the bronzes have no atomic destruction, Apsu "MULTIVERSBUSTER+" (defeated only for PIS), Athena is only galaxy level ....

I disagree to everything, moreover it is useless to pass on the Omega when all the classic manga has not been revised and there are several CRTs on the classic yet to be concluded.

Leonida85 said:
Let's see what there is ...Well well the usual fake supporters of Saint Seiya: the bronzes have no atomic destruction, Apsu "MULTIVERSBUSTER+" (defeated only for PIS), Athena is only galaxy level ....
I disagree to everything, moreover it is useless to pass on the Omega when all the classic manga has not been revised and there are several CRTs on the classic yet to be concluded.
Look, man. You're constantly disagreeing with anything that hints towards a revision that could end in a downgrade without giving proper feedback on why you think their logic is faulty, not only that but you've been particularly rude in past exchanges aswell.

For reference on how toxic you're being, you're pulling the "fake supporter" card on a guy who put this together to back up his thoughts.

Moving on, now.

I agree with most of these motions. The one that still ticks me off is the last one, regarding Pallas and Athena's rating. Mainly because Pallas does get stomped pretty badly, and it's not ever directly suggested that they're meant to be in the same ballpark or league.

I agree that Athena even weakened was well above Pallas, however it is not something so discrepant to jump tier, but in justifications we can put that Athena is far above than Pallas without any problem.

Sure, i'll answer that anyway.

So what Hyperion was destroying was something smaller than photons.

As your text itself said, protons are smaller than photons, so yeah, hyperion was destroying protons who according to the autor of that docs are smaller than photons.

Basically are you agreeing with the OP that Hyperion destroys protons. While so far I haven't understood all the redundant research upon PHOTONS. Since no one in this thread talked about PHOTONS in hyperion ability, Gallia have the power for cut anything in Photons level, and contextually she is weaker than Hyperion, for obvious reasons.

If you are proposing making "Atomic Destruction" separate from destroying something smaller for Bronze/Silvers, Golds, and higher tiers. I can agree to that. However, i don't see any major changes needed to revise how small of things they can destroy.

No, just that there are many redundant things in compiled scans that covers all the matter manipulation for literally any Saint, in none time Seiya was able to destroy protons in the very work for example, this is a complete mess.

Gold Saints = Macro-quantum destruction (Mephistole Yoma for example)

Yoma is a god, not a gold saint, but if Aspros scales for his macro-quantum destruction, only Aspros can do that, unless we have a quote, it explicitly states that every gold saints climbs it, otherwise it doesn't.

Higher tiers = Protons, or things on a smaller quantum level.

The only one who should scale to this, is only Saturn, since it was he who created the catasclysm slash, otherwise no God can destroy Protons, only has resistance to be affected by it by direct affirmation of hyperion.

Gallia has the Photonector https://i.imgur.com/WXzVyvg.jpg The light from her sword can "Cut anything" https://i.imgur.com/AT4dmWb.jpg

Is not "anything", gallia can cut anything a Photon Level, her sword, the War God's Manifestation Blade, tt's already proper the level of her ability, her skill level is already said, in the name of her mechanic "Photontector".

I don't see a reason to separate each work with this reaso

No one said to split the works in this thread.

It's strongly implied that Seiya has the 9th sense. His own blood is what awakened a transformation within his Gold Cloth.

This is not said or past to understand at any time, but rather that he succeeded, because he fought against several Gods, who bathed his armor through the years.

Medea didn't create it. She only summoned Abzu which gave Mars the power of Darkness. It basically altered the very being Mars is.

Yeah, that's what i meant. Medea summon Abzu powers and the galaxy mail was created.

It wasn't exclusive to "The End of Time" but he gained new power because of Satur

Well, in the anime it is not said that, IIRC it may be a wrong description of crunchyroll, because it is said that Saturn only appeared to him after he lost the battle against Haruto.

Tokisada was also getting stronger over time. His power was infinitely expanding, and he would eventually be able to exceed Mars, and Medea. This is to say that Medea was probably stronger than average gold saint tier.

I agree, I was already preparing the profile of Tokisada with that same justification, but with his key in the "end of time" as "at least universe level"

About Saturn Low 1-C, agreed as well, I just got a little "scared" because of the new tiering system.

The Cataclysm Slash is stated to be equal to, or greater than, Abzu. The Cataclysm Slash is a fragment, a mere fraction of Saturns Power

That's hyperbole, Haruto was just impressed, and the only one who came to feel the power of Abzu was the Kouga amped by everyone.

The Cataclysm Slash also stalemated an Athena Exclamation that was amped by a fraction of the power of Omega. Which is a supporting feat. For both the power (AP) of Omega, and the Holy Sword being comparable to Abzu.

In fact that doesn't support hyperion equal to abzu, Omega is only the power of the inflation, which means Low 2-C, it is contradictory to scale Hyperion to Abzu, and the only one who possibly has a power equal to omega is titan, and because of the context of his love for Pallas.

I don't disagree with this idea, but they should be Universe Level+ with their base stats with their attack potency being "Possibly far higher With their holy swords"

Not even titan is worthy of "far higher with his holy swords" the blades is necessary only for Aegaeon, Gallia, and Hyperion, Titan for example show us that he don't need that blade to be strong enough.

And yet they all show their powers with them, which is still below the power of inflation, as Aegaeon himself has stated.

So Aegaeon only have stats to be at best Galaxy Level

Gallia was defeated by several fractions of omega, which means a very low Multi Galaxy

While Hyperion could withstand with not only the AE, but he stomped the fractions who defeated Gallia, so he should be a good contrast on multi galaxy

Omega infinite power

The primary Omega, it's just the level of inflation, but there's the "Ultimate Omega" which is the power that adds up to infinite cosmos, and that yes it had the ability to fight Saturn, however the normal Omega, it's just Low 2-C, Saturn even comments that it's too weak.

So to be clear:

Low 2-C | Low 1-C

Omega
(The power that created the universe stated by hyperion to be the inflation) | Ultimate Omega (The infinite and limitless power of the miracles of the humans)

Even if you applied the multiplier/dividing method for calc'ing stuff of 5x 7.5x 10x etc from Baseline Universe level+ you would still end up with Universe Level+ not Multi-Galaxy level.

It's not sometimes, it's unreachable for the four kings.

I don't understand how this will result in a downgrade. Athena was critically weakened, and Pallas was mentally unstable, and Titan fell in love with Pallas. I also don't quite understand your second sentence. How would Titan being unable to reach Omega affect the Pallas, and Athena?

I didn't say he was unable, I said he could "likely" have omega, because he fought by the feelings and for Pallas love.

I hard disagree with the Multi-Galaxy rating. The Holy Sword Eternal Dance and the Scythe of Saturn are entirely different. Saturn fused together all 5 Holy Swords to create his true Eternal Dance the scythe

Yeah, that it's in my blog.

The Holy Sword Eternal Dance Controls Time, and Space, Zero and Infinityhttps://i.imgur.com/FUJErcE.jpg https://i.imgur.com/pwLSiAE.jpg This would be Universe Level+ at the very least

At no time does it say that it can destroy these specific things, but rather control them. Then no. The only confirmation from AP about it was the one I showed.

But we can draw of that Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, and Reality Warping since its said to control zero and infinity, a physics question.

But Pallas still can't wield the full power of Eternal Dance, since that was just a limited of her real power.

Also, the Holy Sword Of Time, The Eternal Dance, wasn't included in Hyperion's Statement about who had the strongest Holy Sword. Note, that he only says "Strongest of the 4 holy kings.

So what is the point? I think everyone who watch the series know that.

If Abzu created the World. Then it is likely that he created the world of Omega with the sword Theogensis. Keyword is the word "Likely" though, could be interchanged with the word "Possibly"

It's not talking about Abzu, but the ancient greek gods who stole the world from Abzu.

So Theogenesis doesn't have anything to do with Abzu.

So, since have no more contradictions and everyone agree, this should be closed and applied.

The primary Omega, it's just the level of inflation, but there's the "Ultimate Omega" which is the power that adds up to infinite cosmos,

The infinite cosmos is a mistranslation.Saturn says musou not mugen..

@Setsuna tenma You're right, its said (þäíµò░ÒéÇÒüÖÒüå Musü; innumerable)

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I was sent a part 2.
Ok.

I think we may have came to a misunderstanding here. What was the proposal for the matter manipulation? I don't think I quite understood it.. I am sorry..

Only hyperion and Saturn can destroy matter at the level of protons, any knight of the work is with this type of destruction, being that it is an exclusive thing of 2 characters. And that should be removed and only applied to hyperion and saturn.

Scaling with 9th sense, and god cloths it is likely he could. Not with base stats though

Even through 9th sense it was never stated that he can destroy at proton level, Proton level is only something specific from hyperion and saturn. And my point about the profiles being messy comes in here, seiya has it and other characters have abilities that belong to certain states, and other characters that do not climb to it. However that of the states, it's all messed up in the first key of the character.

Seiya bled on his own cloth (just before the transformation) then a few seconds later the transformation happens

Seiya often bleeds in that cloth, even in the first invasion of Mars, and in the second invasion he burned his cosmos until Mars pulled back and the sagittarius cloth didn't evolve. Plus is said by Harbinger that the blood that evolved sagittarius cloth it was the blood of the gods, in no time it's that was the blood of seiya who evolved his cloth, and in none time is said seiya have 9th sense.

That should be BFR + Pocket reality creation wouldn't it? Although, Tokisada says he could "Destroy time" and "Escape" and that he could "Go anywhere"

He said that because he would have control over the timelines.

The main bronze saints fought against Abzu who possessed Kouga. Not only that, but Abzu's was able to cover much of everything. https://imgur.com/a/RqMp6to Episode 48 and 49 you can see that the bronze saints fought Abzu. Abzu also defeated a super empowered Armor

That was not the abzu in its original body, it was still sealed by Kouga's body, it had not been completely reborn.

Also, Kouga didn't refute Haruto's statement at all nor did Genbu.

A hyperbole need not be contested or refuted by another character to be a hyperbole.

hyperbole:

Hyperion's sword was inferior to the power of inflation, in fact it was inferior to Hyperion as well.

I wasn't stating Hyperion was equal to, or greater than Abzu, i was saying the Cataclysm Slash, The Holy Sword, was.

As a said above, Cataclism Slash is inferior than hyperion, so yeah that haruto's hyperbole about cataclism slash put hyperion equal to Abzu, i mean if you want to take that in condittion we will have abzu with a power inferior than something Low 2-C and that doesn't make any sense.

Hyperion said: the energy that destroyed his holy sword was no match for him

We can agree that there are different levels of Omega, yes?

Yeah, only two. Low 2-C (Inflation) and Ultimate Omega being Low 1-C.

I was not scaling Hyperion, but the sword that was given to him, the sword by itself, The Cataclysm Slash. Which has a supporting feat of being able to withstand an Athena Exclamation powered by Omega.

She was not powered by Omega, she was releasing pieces of omega. But as i show above, if you scale hyperion's sword equal to abzu, you scale hyperion, since his holy blade is just a tool, if you claim that hyperbole, we will have abzu Low 2-C and this is a great lowball just because it takes hyperbole into account.

A low 2-C feat multiplied by a fraction of infinity. (which would still be infinity) Refer to this imgur album for context of Omega https://imgur.com/a/tBZ2EYx Episode 87 start from the 18 minute marker for the Athena Exclamation

This is already messing up the context of Omega, athena's exclamation was lower than the low 2-C feat. You mixed things from episode 89 and episode 96 and 97, it doesn't make sense, if you want a deep context just watch the episodes or see my blog: Saint Seiya ╬® - Respect Thread

Plus, none of the saints can reach a Low 2-C energy, only those who have the Macrocosmo, and it was awakened only by the young saints in episode 89, after the Athena Exclamation:

I think it would be better phrased to say that he has the ability to "Use omega" instead of having power equal to it. Those mean different things.

Tbh, i'm talking about equal power, because at no time is it said that he uses omega, the only ones that aroused this were the main bronze saints.

Universe Level+ in base stats they have the power of 3 Gold Saints. You cannot backscale like that on vsbattle wiki. If something is Low 2-C that means it is Infinities^Infinities^Uncountably infinitely greater than all 3D tiers below it. You cannot go from 4D to 3D tiering by backscaling/Downsclaing. A fraction of the power of omega was needed to defeat Gallia. Gallia who scales to the power of 3 gold saints which scales to the Athena Exclamation. Who also has a weapon that is 1 of 5 parts of Saturns true weapon. Whom should scale to a fraction of the power of infinity (Omega) from the saints she fought This would be High 3-A at the very minimum. If we decided to factor out the power of 3 Gold Saints.

This is not me, it is stated very clearly that only those who have the power of the macrocosmo can reach the energy of inflation:

Omega can have different levels of infinity. The fight with Gallia Low 2-C/High 3-A (High 3-A possibly/Likely Low 2-C). The fight against base Hyperion by the bronze saints awakening into another stage of Omega can be solid low 2-C. The Cataclysm slash (full power) Vs Athena Exclamation Amped by Omega 2-A. Ultimate Omega with Kouga vs Saturn Low 1-C (5D)

Only that of Saturn makes sense, the rest is headcanon and not supported by the work, as the work said, a Low 2-C energy was a surprise for Hyperion.

Here, just a few scans of hyperion afraid for the inflation energy:

HYperioninflation
HYperioninflation2
HYperioninflation3
HYperioninflation4

Anyone who sees episode 89 of saint seiya omega will see that 2-A for this is just wank. Hyperion was totally stompped by the energy of inflation a energy Low 2-C.

With the exception of Aegeon (whom can probably only scale to the power of 3 Gold Saints at best)

Only hyperion scale for the power of three gold saints.

Gallia, and Hyperion would scale to some level with the Saints using a level of Omega. In regards to base stats only.

Yeah, and as i showed above, this is uncountably inferior than Omega from episode 89.

Your assuming the scythe of Eternal dance. The sword and scythe are different. Also, each of the blades can be downscaled from Cataclysm Slash and TheoGensis.

Eternal dance ported by saturn can indeed scale the Theogenesis (but is something irrelevant since saturn have statement uncountably infinity above Theogenesis), but it in the hand of palas is inferior to Titan, and I have shown this before.

Titan claims that neither Athena or Pallas can defeat him (and in that moment his sword is even broken), so is pretty blatant that pallas cannot reach Eternal Dance full power, since with the blade, she couldn't even be superior than Titan, and the claims from Titan are true to the point that Athena couldn't even battle against him.

Using an absolute low end of Theogensis for creating

In truth it is not shown that Theogenesis created, at most it shaped the world and therefore "created", who created the world was Abzu, the Gods who used theogenesis only stole the world from Abzu, the truly creator of the world.

Abzu comes from Ancient Babylonia religion. This is like saying Athena was Ishtar at some point in time. Which there was a war the Gods led against Tiamat and Abzu. Some weapons were stolen (or rather some powers.)

I understand, but when it exists in Omega mythology it can be taken into consideration, until then the ancient Gods only stole the world that abzu created with his darkness, not a holy sword. In addition it was never said that it belonged to Abzu, but to the Gods who planted beliefs of that they created the world.

Lastly, Saturn has Omega inside of him too due to his time he spent as a human training/aspiring to be a saint.

Yes, the essence of subaru had the omega, but the essence of Subaru was something infinitely inferior to Saturn essence, even though they are the same person, the body of Subaru is an uncountable division into a "human" body of his power as Saturn.

Also, i forgot to comment about this: https://imgur.com/a/tBZ2EYx

Here we have a bunch of scans about miracles, however omega is a concept that is not only miracles, and that concept exists only in omega serie, plus, it's said that no one, and neither the Gold Saints awakened to the omega previously, so this bunch of scan is just a messing with mergin any philosophy of different writers, its the same problem that we have with Marvel and DC Comics consistancy.

Miracles in the vision of each writer are portrayed in different ways, the miracles of human beings in EP GA, it is just the microcosmo (anyone can see this in the album linked) and in the omega, the miracles of humans together are something beyond seventh sense, in fact, Omega is the ultimate sense, we cannot mix different philosophies, it is inconsistent.

Don't be rude to him, and as long as he's giving constructive input while also remaining polite, I may share his input.

It's okay for me, to him comment through you @DDM, I only disagree with his arguments for being so exaggerated.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Don't be rude to him, and as long as he's giving constructive input while also remaining polite, I may share his input.
I admit that i was rude, but i have my reasons, you as an adm should not defend it, it would be better not to take sides in this.

Archaron said:
I admit that i was rude, but i have my reasons, you as an adm should not defend it, it would be better not to take sides in this.
I mean? the role of admins is to make threads more friendly and regulates debate by giving arguments for agreements or not. in this reply, i don't see Dark defend someone, he just share the thought of the user without even agree/disagree with him.

@Alonik, it wasn't you. You're okay to debate and haven't really seen anything wrong with that.

@Archaron I'm allowed to have my own opinion, in fact. I'm not familiar with Saint Seiya; I do however know Matt is the most knowledgeable one here on the verse. Although, he's been far to busy and stressed with the topic to give a proper debate, but Upgrade has been given elaborate details. Although, he did say he was probably going to stop for now.

Whilst I agree with many of the ideas here. I would find it odd if we went through with the changes before revising the Original, canonical release, which Omega uses as a baseline to write over. I suggest putting a pin on discussing these changes until we go over SS original.

Please do not bump old threads. Just create new ones with a link to the archive of the old one in the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back