• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath: RP Thread

"Mine showed up following a mentally scarring series of events with no warning, leading to the further self inflicted abuse of the hollow vessel referred to as my human form. Also haha I didn't notice your eyes looked weird"

"It's not quite just that. Take a closer look at my eye."

She said, pointing towards it, indicating the odd grayscale color that it was in.

Then, Staying Power manifested, and seemed to point at its hands, which were the same color. One would note that hands and feet were where it applied its power through.

"I think the eye is like that because of her, in part. I also can't see through it at all."

Samael bonks the nerd on the back of the head.

"For my part, it's not quite as cheery as the rest of you."

"Let's just say, i had gotten myself in a bit of a trouble with asshole policemen, so i got myself beaten myself to death's door, but i wasn't juat gonna let myself die to those pigs in suits."

He says, as he then summons Jailbreak to his right.

"So i straight up willpowered this boi here into existance and beat them up hard."

Sam adds, as he looks slighty towards his stand.

"I mean heterochromia has pretty well documented causes, it's not that curious"
"She was not who I was referring to. Although incredibly, I have not witnessed such a thing before," she says absentmindedly, while very easily tearing one of the sheep open and extracting the unnecessary organs, which proceed to disappear into her hands as she skewers the corpse with a nearby pike and place it over the fire.

Samael would notice the organs seemigly disappearing without a trace.

"Uhm, what just happened to the goats innards ?"

"Oh, kind of forgot to ask but, Aegles, how did you obtain your stand? Since most people here answered, it would be fair if you did so yourself." Ali asks, as he looks for the corpses of goats to simply cook them... then notices the organs missing. "Wha..."

"We may look alike, young one, but in reality our biologies are quite distinct. To put it simply, I don't feed the same as you do. And I would hate to waste what you probably wouldn't find enjoyable anyway."

"Oh, kind of forgot to ask but, Aegles, how did you obtain your stand? Since most people here answered, it would be fair if you did so yourself."
Aegles' expression darkens instantly, as her face contorts into a mask of hatred. Her eyes stare into the wall beyond as if wanting to stab it, seeing something there that none of you can. Her shadows flare outwards, like a protective cloak.

But only for a moment. Her mood is still tense, though she relaxes somewhat as the shadows mostly retreat.

"Once long ago, I was not the last of my kind. I was a hunter, a provider for my family, and for my tribe. We lived long, peaceful lives. But evidently, one of us, a genius man above all others named Kars, saw it unfit to let us continue our ways. He boasted of us being able to conquer the Sun, to right the wrong of the natural order of things. To become the true masters of the Earth. Many thought him a fool with too much imagination and confidence. I...did not. And so I was dealt the greatest betrayal when his invention backfired on him."

"Although his power was great, his goal went unreached. He did not break our shackles, and he was met with only horror and disgust when he showed our tribe his greatest work. I returned to see them slaughtered before him, for though he had not been successful, he had gained powers far beyond our understanding then. I awakened my Stand just as he was about strike me down," she finishes, grimly.

The shadows meanwhile have formed an elaborate moving painting on the wall, the gaps and shades of blackness bringing life to an eerie scene of corpses strewn about and a lone figure standing triumphant over them all.

Sam has sad expression on his face as he hears her story. Once over, he stands up and move next to Aegles, patting her on the back to attempt to comfort her.

"Say, is that Kars still around ? Because if so we should go hunt him down and make him pay for what he has done to your people !"

Sam has a slight bit of skin burned off from the pat.

"I appreciate your sentiments young one. But vengeance means nothing now. He is gone. Whether dead or simply ripped away from this world, I cannot feel his presence anymore. One night, it simply...went away. As if winked out of existence. I do not know how, or why, but it was the greatest relief I could've hoped for. Shame then, that his legacy still haunts this world," she says, with a sigh. "The work of those we face is really nothing more than a continuation of his work. A dabbling into things you were never meant to know."

Sam pulls away the hand immidiatly.

Ok, not a good idea to touch her at all while she's eating.

"Well, we'll get revenge on him by destroying his work then !"

Jeremy ignores Aegles' clarification indicating he was "curious" and proceeded to chuckle when Sam hurt his hand.

"How long is it gonna take for this to cook? You know I'm not convinced you haven't been replaced with another stand user and therefore it's perfectly plausible in my mind that you would have poisoned this food in some way. God... every group of stand users I've been in before (which admittedly was only one, there aren't that many stand users after all) have has somebody with a half decent ability for analysing these types of things, I wonder if that's intentional. You think that the weirdos in charge collect stand users, realise that narrative causality makes it inevitable for one of them to escape, works out which ones would work with which to make a well rounded team and then keep them apart. I bet they've got a whole warehouse filled to the brim with scrawny nerds who are only good for working things out."

"...Quite curious. But to answer your question, where I a different somebody, would I not have capitalized on the chance to attack you while you slept?" she says as her shadows recede from the wall, sans the figure of Kars.

"...Quite curious. But to answer your question, where I a different somebody, would I not have capitalized on the chance to attack you while you slept?" she says as her shadows recede from the wall, sans the figure of Kars.
"Because the screams or sounds of stabbing would have woken everybody else up. I was woken up by a pebble for Christ's sake and I think almost everybody else is snoring with an eye open as well, and you might also be aware of the large possibility that one us (mainly yours truly) would have already trapped this place. Poison is generally a lot less messy of an affair. Unrelated question.... do you know much about the magic sunlight?"

"EH, a skilled assassin can kill someone without causing a single sound or noise you moron, beside she has shown her stand and powers as a pillar woman in front of your face, so use those 4-5 goddamn neurons you have and stop vomiting nonsense already."

"Some Stands can protect their users while they're unconscious. But there's no reason to assume her to be against us, all of this would be too risky for her as there are better ways to get sustenance."

"Considering she seems to still have the same stand, and memories, I doubt she was replaced with another stand user while we slept or something."

As the group argues about the logistics of Aegles’ scouting, Aegles holds up a hand to silence the speaking.
“That last shadow is not one of my own. There is an enemy stand in here with us.”
As if in response, the lingering shadow of Kars distorts, before receding from the wall quickly and slithering away from the cave entrance. Everything stands quiet for some time, before the sound of someone playing a melancholic song on the guitar faintly appears from outside the cave.

"How would they have found us that quickly?"

Elizabeth wondered out loud, as Staying Power appeared and picked up the shield.

"That's not good. Looks like we won't be able to stay in here afterall, just when I was starting to like the place."

"So should we wait for them to come in? Or should we go out to them?"

"Dammit, they must have followed Aegles as she returned from the scouting."

Samael replies to Fran, as Jailbreak re-materializes behind him, while he himself takes the knife from his pocket.

"Remaining inside should be the best solution, as most of our stands are short-ranged and Night can't fight well in sunlight."

He then replies to the teleport lady.

Last edited:
Jeremy begins to look somewhat pissed off.
"Is it a good time to mention that everything you people just said in contradiction to my position really doesn't account for the nature of, you know, stands having powers and also the fact that the small guy complex/ feeble brute very clearly hasn't been an assassin before?" Jeremy asks sincerely. "Either way the food could have been poisoned before by whatever is the source of that shadow being cast, so I'm sure you must be feeling rather voracious fuckface" he says to Samael

"I'm actually feeling like punching you in the face, but there's no goddamn time for your bullshit now."

Samael replies as he doesn't even bother turning towards him, as there's litterally a treat in the form of a stand user in front of them.

Aegles grimaces
“I do not think it’s safe to be here any longer. It is still early enough in the morning where my stand may still be useful, and we should not rest. Wherever the noise is coming from, we should confront it and start moving”

"Eh, i'll trust your judgment."

Samael replies as he make Fran [@The_Divine_Phoenix ] a sign to follow him dou the two of them togheter forming a good spearhead for an attack. He then begins carefully moving towards the source of the sound, while Jailbreak stands in front of him ready to fight.

Last edited:
Jordyn stands up and nods, heading with the others, but staying back a bit to leave Sam up at the front.

As the group moves out of the cave, the source of the sound becomes more apparent. In the distance, an older looking man with a long beard and a scarred face sits. He holds a guitar and is playing his instrument loudly. The man has no colors on his body, everything appearing in greyscale. He doesn’t seem to notice you.

Jordyn stifles a laugh

"Don't let your guard down though, appearances can be deceiving and all that."

"You know, that's the first decent thing that came out of your mounth."

Sam replies to Jeremy, kinda praising him, kinda not, as he then looks towards Aegles.

"Do you have any idea who this old man is ?"

He asks her,

Last edited:
Before Aegles can answer, the old man raises his hand:

“I can answer that for you. People call me William. You might know about the group I lead around these parts. I thought I’d take time to talk with you since you seem to be a reasonable bunch.”

"Group? You can't mean the people who kidnapped and tried to kill us, can you? Otherwise showing up right in front of us alone seems like the last thing you should do."

Francesca said, Staying Power seeming rather mad, she looked over at Jordyn, seeming to indicate that she might want to try the combination the two used before.

Jordyn gives a look of understanding, and moves slightly closer to Fran, ready to teleport her at the right moment.

Back