• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Reported @omegabronic for manipulating votes

I was reported for this before, where team members were getting the wrong things about my Op and I put them on neutral until they spoke again, but I didn't know I could and I got a warning about this, but Omega knows this and is still placing DDM as neutral, as he agreed in the other topic and in this recent one

And Omega is doing the same thing here

Right here, DDM agreed about the Universe being 2-C

Summing it all up, he is manipulating the votes to get where he wants and that is not allowed here, since I was reported for it, and even I didn't know why, but Omega clearly knows and still puts DDM as neutral, and he agrees with our points from the previous one.

I was reported for this before, where team members were getting the wrong things about my Op and I put them on neutral until they spoke again, but I didn't know I could and I got a warning about this, but Omega knows this and is still placing DDM as neutral, as he agreed in the other topic and in this recent one

Summing it all up, he is manipulating the votes to get where he wants and that is not allowed here, since I was reported for it, and even I didn't know why, but Omega clearly knows and still puts DDM as neutral, and he agrees with our points from the previous one.
oh that agree and disagree section is specifically about the point put immediately above said voting section, about the "Afterlife is said to be the cosmos, therefore it is a universe" scan, no one in the thread summarized the other arguments well enough, thus why i put "says that he agrees with it being universe sized, but has not commented on the up above scan" immediately after his vote in the section, as the

in the first thread he said this, but in the second thread the reasoning he gave to agreeing with Universe sized Afterlife is not any of the guides of statements about Akira's involvement with anime additions, but "spatio temporal separation" supposed statements saying that it is "larger than the living universe" which he clarified that the said statements are "visual depiction of the macrocosm map and common sense"

so the reasoning he gave in the first thread is not even the one he gave in the second thread, therefore while he voted, it wasn't for the point the vote section was trying to get the result from, aka weather or not the title of "The Cosmos" given to the afterlife was enough for it to be considered a universe, which is also why i specified that he agrees with universe sized afterlife, but just didn't gave any opinions about the scan pertaining the voting poll yet

also don't try to compare your case to mine, your's was an ongoing situation which you ignored people complaining with you about it for months upon months and that you even made people mock others with it, mine is 1 occurrence that doesn't even distort the vote as i specified what he agrees with in the voting section, meaning that if other staff agree with him, then i will have to apply the changes as they are regardless if his vote is in the "agree" or "neutral" sections, so there is no manipulation when i still listed what he agreed with

In fact, i am planning on making another voting section for said topic after the "cosmos" one is concluded with enough votes, in which i will put DDM's points above it instead and put him in the agree section, to organize things better imo

Still, man, you can't just leave an admin who agreed neutral, that's vote manipulation, just put it as agreed instead of making excuses for your manipulation low scale.

Still, man, you can't just leave an admin who agreed neutral, that's vote manipulation, just put it as agreed instead of making excuses for your manipulation low scale.
he didn't agreed with the topic of the poll tho? that being the cosmos scan, after that concludes i will make another voting poll after waiting for him to explain his points better so that i am able to create one

this almost makes it look like you didn't read the post given i already said how i put what he agreed and if other shared the same opinion i would have to implement it

@DarkDragonMedeus The report unfolds around you so i hope you could clarify which is the correct instance here before this goes overboard.

I will just point out that currently not including the staff vote even though the staff has made their position clear is vote manipulation and currently there have been warnings given to users for doing the same. I will not accuse any side of anything, I am just saying this to be taken into account.

@DarkDragonMedeus The report unfolds around you so i hope you could clarify which is the correct instance here before this goes overboard.

I will just point out that currently not including the staff vote even though the staff has made their position clear is vote manipulation and currently there have been warnings given to users for doing the same.
i did included his vote tho

I was neutral on the first thread because I was mostly unsure what extents the OP was proposing. But on the 2nd thread, I did make my stance clear that I agreed with using Toriyama's illustrations and that it was face value evidence that living universe was a parallel dimension existing next to the living universe and seperated by spatio-temporal barriers thus justifying 2-C. I don't think omegabronic has intentionally done anything wrong from my point of view, but may have forgotten or misunderstood what my hat would be put in. I was in neutral in the old thread. Though there was a glitch where I wasn't recieving notifications for the 2nd half of the thread, so I may have missed out if there was any wrong doings. But now that I sound more specific, might as well put me in the "Agree with keeping the 2-C ratings done by the initial SSG Goku and Beerus shaking the universe feat."

I am fully aware that this isn't exactly a big deal, but this thread is becoming a disaster, due to various individuals just keeping to spam and stonewall the thread, acting as if the evidence is nonexistent.

I'll try to expain as organically as possible. The individuals involved are @Vlova, @Rockysbalboa and @Quintessence_PE.
The thing could go on. I do not believe it's breaking any rule, but this kind of stubborness and complete refusal to elaborate on why it's a disagreement on certain factors makes this very unpleasant to debate in, with this useless back and forth making that thread 6 pages long already.

Quintessence made on the post above this one a request to change his AE type from 1 to 2 without any explanation on why, only that he
Honestly, what's wrong with that? A character that is conceptual should already be ae type1, this is already confirmed in crt, I will edit it because it is misspelled. This is not a rule violation.

Honestly, what's wrong with that? A character that is conceptual should already be ae type1, this is already confirmed in crt, I will edit it because it is misspelled. This is not a rule violation.
It seemed to me that you wanted to change the type only to fit the VS Thread, given that you essentually just said "Type 2 is wrong, please change to Type 1" without really explaining why.

Edit: Also being just "conceptual" isn't grounds for Type 1 (especially if the scan is this), but that ain't the time to discuss this.

Last edited:
It seemed to me that you wanted to change the type only to fit the VS Thread, given that you essentually just said "Type 2 is wrong, please change to Type 1" without really explaining why.
I was not aware of this mistake until I saw people talking about it, and after I realized it I wanted to edit it and explained why I was going to edit it.

I was neutral on the first thread because I was mostly unsure what extents the OP was proposing. But on the 2nd thread, I did make my stance clear that I agreed with using Toriyama's illustrations and that it was face value evidence that living universe was a parallel dimension existing next to the living universe and seperated by spatio-temporal barriers thus justifying 2-C. I don't think omegabronic has intentionally done anything wrong from my point of view, but may have forgotten or misunderstood what my hat would be put in. I was in neutral in the old thread. Though there was a glitch where I wasn't recieving notifications for the 2nd half of the thread, so I may have missed out if there was any wrong doings. But now that I sound more specific, might as well put me in the "Agree with keeping the 2-C ratings done by the initial SSG Goku and Beerus shaking the universe feat."
Well, i included the 2-C part to be more specific, i got that you agreed with keeping 2-C, i should have made that more clear in the voting section looking back now

Just being the concept of love is not really enough for type 2 since is not really a key component of reality without more contexts, like inanimate objects that cannot love, for example.

I mean...
here s/he's talking about cm. 💀 (people who are already conceptual 1 are eligible to be ae1 because they are the concept itself).

As said above, you have to make a CRT to add AE, you can't just add it because why not.

But I think I'm flooding this, so I'll stop.

Bump, still in the case of Omega, he hasn't put DDM in agreement and possibly won't even after i ask DDM about the other world being Universal sized

Here where he voted to agree that the other world is the size of the Universe

Furthermore, he keeps creating other things to distort the votes so that they are not valid (before he created the crt there was no such thing and he is doing this on purpose)

In the other crt, the same thing also happened, where he was manipulating the votes so that people closed, while we were winning in votes

What is confirmed here too

What made the administrators close our crt, even though we were winning in votes

All of us Dragon Ball fans are upset by these things from Omega, and not for the second time, he always does these things to get what he wants.

Bump, still in the case of Omega, he hasn't put DDM in agreement and possibly won't even after i ask DDM about the other world being Universal sized

Here where he voted to agree that the other world is the size of the Universe

Furthermore, he keeps creating other things to distort the votes so that they are not valid (before he created the crt there was no such thing and he is doing this on purpose)

In the other crt, the same thing also happened, where he was manipulating the votes so that people closed, while we were winning in votes

What is confirmed here too

What made the administrators close our crt, even though we were winning in votes

All of us Dragon Ball fans are upset by these things from Omega, and not for the second time, he always does these things to get what he wants.

Read what's in the OP please.
@DarkDragonMedeus(says that he agrees with it being universe sized and thus with it being 2-C
He did put DDM as agree for 2-C and afterlife being universe sized. It's just weirdly done and put in neutral because of not commenting on the specific scan. There is no vote manipulation going on here.

Read what's in the OP please.

He did put DDM as agree for 2-C and afterlife being universe sized. It's just weirdly done and put in neutral because of not commenting on the specific scan. There is no vote manipulation going on here.
Neutral with Afterlife being a universe: @Maverick_Zero_X @DarkDragonMedeus(says that he agrees with it being universe sized and thus with it being 2-C, but has not commented on the up above scan)

No dude, he's in neutral, he clearly agreed with another world being size of the Universe, Omega is twisting the crt so he can win in votes.

Last edited:
Neutral with Afterlife being a universe: @Maverick_Zero_X @DarkDragonMedeus

No dude, he's in neutral, he clearly agreed with another world being 2-C, Omega is twisting the crt so he can win in votes.
(says that he agrees with it being universe sized and thus with it being 2-C, but has not commented on the up above scan)

my dude.......it is litterally right there.......you can't say i didn't put that he agreed with Universal Afterlife and with a 2-C due to it when i VERBATIM STATED THAT HE AGREES WITH BOTH IN THE OP ITSELF

like......is this trolling at this point? there is not way you can honestly read me saying "He agrees with X" and then say "He says that he didn't agreed with X" and expect me to not believe you are not trolling

Back