• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

However, I don't know if having multiple accounts is a violation of the rules or not. Considering that different users on the same account is a violation and can result in a permanent ban, this might also be against the rules.
A permanent ban isn’t necessary at all. We have people who creates 2 accounts without knowing only 1 account is allowed; I doubt it’s anything serious. Just permaban one of their accounts and leave the other — considering they look new anyways.

I am still salty and its true he abuses his position lol
That does not give you the right to harass him over that. And also, looking over the thread that Dereck posted, you honestly should've known better than to include non-canon content to the profiles in the first place and should've gone over the Canon requirements first.

A permanent ban isn’t necessary at all. We have people who creates 2 accounts without knowing only 1 account is allowed; I doubt it’s anything serious. Just permaban one of their accounts and leave the other — considering they look new anyways.
Yes, that is our usual approach when no malicious intentions or ban-evasion is involved. 🙏

That does not give you the right to harass him over that. And also, looking over the thread that Dereck posted, you honestly should've known better than to include non-canon content to the profiles in the first place and should've gone over the Canon requirements first.
Yes. Agreed. Is somebody willing to add a warning for Shion to our warning tracker please?

They do look very similar indeed, but the former hasn't been seen since the 15th, while the latter just joined Tuesday. So it might just be a forgotten password situation. I think he may be pinged to defend himself. And if true, banning the old account while letting the new account stay might be okay.

@WilliamXJoe Is my analysis correct to you?
1. You are absolutely right, I have forgotten the account password and for the past few days I have been trying to remember it but forgot because I used the automatic password feature which is very difficult.

2. Why don't I just change my password to Gmail, first you need to know that the Gmail I used to register is no longer used because I also forgot the Gmail password so I created a new account with a similar name.

Okay, I've deleted all the rampage that was here in RVT, I think we all know that this is not a place for random discussions and spam, I say this as advice

@WilliamXJoe The reason why a ban was first requested for you as an option was because they thought you had made a sock which in itself is a ground for ban, then they reconsidered the option that you have made an account with the same name as you may have lost access to your old account and in these cases the account you no longer have access to is banned.

Anyway discussion is settled and any other messages pursuing the matter or derailing I'll just delete them and warn.

Okay, I've deleted all the rampage that was here in RVT, I think we all know that this is not a place for random discussions and spam, I say this as advice

@WilliamXJoe The reason why a ban was first requested for you as an option was because they thought you had made a sock which in itself is a ground for ban, then they reconsidered the option that you have made an account with the same name as you may have lost access to your old account and in these cases the account you no longer have access to is banned.

Anyway discussion is settled and any other messages pursuing the matter or derailing I'll just delete them and warn.
Okay, give a warning to those who report me just for changing accounts because I forgot my password

I already told you guys to stop clogging up the RVT with unnecessary comments. From what I could review there's nothing to report here. And if there's more than what I'm seeing like the message someone posting about other community being involved then that should be discussed privately. Last advice, next comes the warning.

Reporting user @Avengershows for blatantly disrespecting me here and here.

There have also been instances where Avengershows has also been pulling off distasteful insults against me off-site:

I've tried to tolerate their behaviour because I wanted this site to be accessible and fair to everyone; I try to sympathize with the sentiment of other users as debating can be very frustrating. I believed that they'd behave better and have some respect for me and others after I told him to fix his attitude in the Wuthering Waves discussion.

However, I completely lost it when he told me to kill myself which is a crime in itself.

Reporting user @Avengershows for blatantly disrespecting me here and here.

There have also been instances where Avengershows has also been pulling off distasteful insults against me off-site:

I've tried to tolerate their behaviour because I wanted this site to be accessible and fair to everyone; I try to sympathize with the sentiment of other users as debating can be very frustrating. I believed that they'd behave better and have some respect for me and others after I told him to fix his attitude in the Wuthering Waves discussion.

However, I completely lost it when he told me to kill myself which is a crime in itself.
Oh really, you wanna report me?
How about the time you called your friends to harrass me in the server?
Or when you asked me mid debate an extremely inappropriate question in a discord server?
How about the time you said that I seem like a person who'd never have a job?
How about you saying a game is a "straight ripoff" and needs to be banned from the site with 0 proof, which as an Admin, is a very direct abuse of power.
How about your abuse of admin power and trust to delete a verse with 0 proof for your own personal gain.
How about you calling me slurs and wanting to call me slurs, which you've since deleted because you knew that it'd get you in trouble?
Get off your high horse, you've had the time to press these issues a long time ago, but you didn't, you're only pressing them now because you've cornered yourself with your behavior.
I'll never have respect for someone who calls me slurs, and many other things. Neither do I have any obligation to be respectful off-site when you yourself weren't respectful at all.

Or when you asked me mid debate an extremely inappropriate question in a discord server?
How about you saying a game is a "straight ripoff" and needs to be banned from the site with 0 proof, which as an Admin, is a very direct abuse of power.
How about your abuse of admin power and trust to delete a verse with 0 proof for your own personal gain.
How about you calling me slurs and wanting to call me slurs, which you've since deleted because you knew that it'd get you in trouble?
Get off your high horse, you've had the time to press these issues a long time ago, but you didn't, you're only pressing them now because you've cornered yourself with your behavior.
I'll never have respect for someone who calls me slurs, and many other things. Neither do I have any obligation to be respectful off-site when you yourself weren't respectful at all.
You would like to present evidence for your claims, though since you are reporting a staff then you must send the report to HR instead of debating here.

I'm not actually in home so I have very little time available to review the case, would do so when I'm in home.

You would like to present evidence for your claims, though since you are reporting a staff then you must send the report to HR instead of debating here.

I'm not actually in home so I have very little time available to review the case, would do so when I'm in home.
That's entirely fine. Does testimonies from staff members of the server where I reported Garrix work? Since they deleted half their messages.

For the sake of my public imagery and reputation, I never done any of these things. Yeah, sure, I can act crazed at times off-site where I said slurs off-hand but we all have our moments and it has no relevance to the affairs regarding VSBW. Anyway, as said before, drop to HR if you want to report me and I won't speak on this topic regarding me for any longer.

Last edited:
That's entirely fine. Does testimonies from staff members of the server where I reported Garrix work? Since they deleted half their messages.
I would say they count, but tbh screenshots of the messages would work better. Since a group of people can agree to give a testimony that is not the true one for the sake of screwing someone else. I am not saying that this is the case here but better safe than sorry. Try to get as much evidence as possible and do it.

I would say they count, but tbh screenshots of the messages would work better. Since a group of people can agree to give a testimony that is not the true one for the sake of screwing someone else. I am not saying that this is the case here but better safe than sorry. Try to get as much evidence as possible and do it.
Can you detail me on what exactly I need to do to file a complaint? I'd rather not have to do something wrong and then correct myself because that'd be annoying.

Can you detail me on what exactly I need to do to file a complaint? I'd rather not have to do something wrong and then correct myself because that'd be annoying.
This shows the list of who's a part of HR. You should privately message any one member of HR, letting them know you're making a report of the staff member in question, and showing everything you're reporting them for. They'll then bring it up with the rest of HR and they'll arrive at a verdict.

It does seem rather egregious, and he seemed really serious about it rather than an ironic manner
While I do understand how heavy of a word this is, I was angry to the point of where I didn't know what to say. Garri has a literal history of insulting me and calling me slurs. Naturally, I don't think he should actually commit suicide, I entirely said that to be rude and to show the level of anger that I've experienced.

I honestly think it is a very serious thing, rather than just telling someone a slur.
They also invited a bunch of people to harass me into the server and garri also has disclosed personal information that they found on another server about me.

Just wait for me to file the report before discussing further, I'd like you all to have context with what I'm dealing with

They also invited a bunch of people to harass me into the server and garri also has disclosed personal information that they found on another server about me.

Just wait for me to file the report before discussing further, I'd like you all to have context with what I'm dealing with
You need to stop complaining and go to Human Resources.

I honestly think it is a very serious thing, rather than just telling someone a slur.
I'm sorry but that is objectivly a terrible statement to make as a staff member nontheless. Yes, telling someone to kill themselve is "worse" than calling someone slurs, but brushing aside one for the other is audacious to put it mildly.

We are already considered pretty loose when it comes to hate and bigotry, this straight up makes it worse.

Yes, telling someone to kill themselve is "worse" than calling someone slurs,
Yes.
but brushing aside one for the other is audacious to put it mildly.
Let it be clear that I never dismissed one for the other, I refer to the evidence presented and that is why I told him that if he wanted to report Garri then he may do so in HR and I even gave him the instructions, unfortunately I will not be able to see the evidence as that is a matter of them(him and HR) but I never left aside one for the other.

Let it be clear that I never dismissed one for the other, I refer to the evidence presented and that is why I told him that if he wanted to report Garri to do so in HR and I even gave him the instructions, unfortunately I will not be able to see the evidence as that is a matter of them but I never left aside one for the other.
Then retract the quoted statement. As it is, it literally reads "One is a serious thing (telling someone to kill themselve), while the other (calling people slurs) isnt." And mind what you, as a admin of VSB, is writing in public spaces please.

Back