• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Then retract the quoted statement. As it is, it literally reads "One is a serious thing (telling someone to kill themselve), while the other (calling people slurs) isnt."
And why should I retract? Objectively inciting someone to kill themselves is worse than using slurs/insulting someone and even more so in these times where anyone can be offended by anything, as I said I don't know what garrixian said to him so I have no knowledge.
And mind what you, as a admin of VSB, is writing in public spaces please.
Huh? What does my position have to do with this? Don't use my position to try to limit what I can or cannot say. I didn't say anything I shouldn't say, I was simply being objective. I have not given reason to anyone nor have I asked for punishment for anyone.

Reporting user @Avengershows for blatantly disrespecting me here and here.

There have also been instances where Avengershows has also been pulling off distasteful insults against me off-site:

I've tried to tolerate their behaviour because I wanted this site to be accessible and fair to everyone; I try to sympathize with the sentiment of other users as debating can be very frustrating. I believed that they'd behave better and have some respect for me and others after I told him to fix his attitude in the Wuthering Waves discussion.

However, I completely lost it when he told me to kill myself which is a crime in itself.
Yeah, insulting intelligence alone is quite bad, but suicide encouragement is literally the number one way to get permanently banned from the platform. For very much the same reason committing murder is considered the number one way to depending where you live to either get sentenced to life in prison, or in some cases, capital punishment. As suicide encouragement is technically a form of attempted murder as agreed by California State Law among other places.

I agree with a permanent ban, not even up for debate to me.

Personally, a permanent one seems a bit too harsh. But the minimum I can think of is at least a 6 month ban
BasedNecoScaler was permabanned due to abetting Dread of suicide off-site. Though, consider they were also impersonating Ant there really was no debating on. But the fact that they abetted for suicide says enough. I’d personally go for a year at least, if not a permanent ban.

BasedNecoScaler was permabanned due to abetting Dread of suicide off-site. Though, consider they were also impersonating Ant there really was no debating on. But the fact that they abetted for suicide says enough. I’d personally go for a year at least, if not a permanent ban.
It was moreso that he was under the impression of Antvasima to encourage Dread to suicide, but I do see your point.

The worst thing here is most definitely Avengers' last comment in Garrixian's original report (you know the one). It is undeniably grounds for a ban, very much arguably permanent. Avengers has no prior warnings and has been here for some time by now, so I would personally land somewhere lower (6 months is light but acceptable, I'd suggest a year).

Now, that said, if Avenger provides legitimate and acceptable evidence of his claims (acknowledging here that Garrixian contests that they straight up didn't happen), then we find ourselves in extremely muddy waters indeed. The alleged comments are pretty dire and paint a picture of continued aggression (from both sides, mind), with the suicide encouragement serving as simply the apex of a steadily rising trend.

The context of how it reached this point means a great deal to me: as Garrixian is staff, HR is required, as has been said already. This may slow the consensus due to lower amounts of staff on-hand to handle it, but I firmly believe that the conclusion of that report should decide our action of this report.

So what does the rest of staff here think about this part of the report? I recall we take this type of thing pretty seriously.
Yes, telling a highly valued staff member to kill themself in a seriously expressed manner definitely seems permanent ban-worthy.

Also, for the record, from what I know from previously talking extensively in private with GarrixianXD, I find it extremely unlikely that he is truly guilty of any serious wrongdoing. 🙏

Yes, telling a highly valued staff member to kill themself in a seriously expressed manner definitely seems permanent ban-worthy.

Also, for the record, from what I know from previously talking extensively in private with GarrixianXD, I find it extremely unlikely that he is truly guilty of any serious wrongdoing. 🙏
Do you wish me to file the HR complaint to you? I've sent it already to Qawsedf, however he hasn't responded yet and doesn't seem to be online that much.

There was no evidence spoken against Garrixian posted on this thread, but that does not mean it doesn't exist. But if they allegations are true, Avenger should still be allowed to contact any active HR group members via Discord or any other alternative. But the "suicide encouragement" comment absolutely cannot go unpunished because regardless of whether or not it is serious, it was definitely spoken at a bad timing.

There was no evidence spoken against Garrixian posted on this thread, but that does not mean it doesn't exist. But if they allegations are true, Avenger should still be allowed to contact any active HR group members via Discord or any other alternative. But the "suicide encouragement" comment absolutely cannot go unpunished because regardless of whether or not it is serious, it was definitely spoken at a bad timing.
No yeah, I acknowledge this. It was absolutely in bad taste and was extremely wrong for me to say. I accept any punishment you wish to serve out, regardless of what my reasoning is. I entirely miscalculated my words and said a horrid thing.

Do you wish me to file the HR complaint to you? I've sent it already to Qawsedf, however he hasn't responded yet and doesn't seem to be online that much.
It may be best if you send it to DarkGrath.
@DarkGrath

We would appreciate your help here. 🙏

I like to report Yoazkk6188. He has been spamming the same ctr multiple times.

I like to report Yoazkk6188. He has been spamming the same ctr multiple times.

@Yoazkk6188

You need to stop spamming, or we will have to ban you. 🙏

I know that maybe this will pass like the other times, but for God's sake, the comments @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara have no limits, your comments disgust me, especially the part about mistreating a helpless puppy and orphaned children

I know that maybe this will pass like the other times, but for God's sake, the comments @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara have no limits, your comments disgust me, especially the part about mistreating a helpless puppy and orphaned children
The comment may be in poor taste but I'm not sure that any rule is actually being broken here.

kqQHCPX.jpeg

tbh, This one is just a joke, I am pretty sure 99% of the community can tell by how it is phrased and the scenario it happened in that it was intended to be one. Even if it's a joke that can be considered a bit dark, it doesn't change the fact it didn't break any rules, nor was it attended to harass anyone.

(edited to fix spelling mistakes)

Reporting user @Avengershows for blatantly disrespecting me here and here.

There have also been instances where Avengershows has also been pulling off distasteful insults against me off-site:

I've tried to tolerate their behaviour because I wanted this site to be accessible and fair to everyone; I try to sympathize with the sentiment of other users as debating can be very frustrating. I believed that they'd behave better and have some respect for me and others after I told him to fix his attitude in the Wuthering Waves discussion.

However, I completely lost it when he told me to kill myself which is a crime in itself.
I spoke to DarkGrath on Discord and she stated that concluding this case probably won't affect the HR report against me. If so, I'd appreciate it if a conclusion could be reached for this case in the meantime.

Personally, I am not comfortable adjudicating the off-site comments given a lack of clarity surrounding the circumstances as they pertain to Garrixian's conduct, which have the potential to drastically alter my perception of what was said. Given that those matters are very sensitive and being taken up with HR, I will focus on the on-site evidence provided:
Please get a brain for once and not one that's stuck up your own ass, perhaps then something that isn't utter diarrhea will be conveyed by your fingers on this site.
Please **** off with your backhanded ass comments when you yourself don't know what you're talking about.

These comments are rather rude, but some of this IMO is mitigated rudeness that precipitated it from Garrixian:
Typical Avengershows, lol.
Rewatch the fuсking clip when The Sting begun swallowing, lol.
You just got nothing else to do huh...

For a couple of these, the comments made by Avengershows were entirely unproblematic which makes me wonder why they were met with rude comments. Other users in some of these threads described it as an ongoing beef:
I'm calling you to avoid an another banter with him
Honestly, it make me wonder why some of you guys always have a beef against @Avengershows

I don't believe these comments excuse Avengershows, but they speak to an ongoing environment of hostility that set the scene for the more severe outbursts. With that in mind, the most I am comfortable with on the basis of these comments by themselves is a 2-4 week ban.

I think the ongoing scuffle is a mitigating circumstance. I've since seen the context to all of that, and will say without speaking on that directly that I would support a one-year ban over a permanent. It's a heinous ass thing to say in any seriousness, and it far outranks the other petty offenses in terms of how strictly we must punish it as a first-time offender.

Side note but need I remind everyone that the RVR is not a thread for you to share your personal opinion on. It should be reserved for the accused, the accuser and the staff, unless some other user has relevant information to share that neither side has or can.

In other words, if it don't involve you, shoo.

(I've also taken the liberty to delete the unnecessary messages above)

I'm still fine with either a permanent/1 year ban for him
Yes, I am also fine with a permanent ban. Avengershows told a highly valued staff member to kill themself. Even if it was offsite, that is not remotely acceptable. 🙏
I think the ongoing scuffle is a mitigating circumstance. I've since seen the context to all of that, and will say without speaking on that directly that I would support a one-year ban over a permanent. It's a heinous ass thing to say in any seriousness, and it far outranks the other petty offenses in terms of how strictly we must punish it as a first-time offender.
I think that a one-year ban would be suitable in this case too.
What do other staff members here think?

Back