• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs Yan Sen | 9-0–1 (Grace done, at this point idek)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yan sen is a conceptual type 1 Body so Bill can never interact with or affect him and Yan sen has a 5D HDE so Bill who is 3D can do nothing or Yan sen can use Layered plot manipulation so every ability of Yan sen has a direct effect on Bill. Close this thread as stomps
On top of everything said before, Yan doesnt have Plot Manipulation in this key

Bill has 12-D range as I said, meaning that he'd be able to interact given he's only 5-D, otherwise you're saying that if a Tier 0 decides to blow up everything, Yan Sen would survive.
Just because he used the 12d range doesn't mean he could interact with conceptual type 1 (at least I remember it that way) and even if he could, how exactly would he defeat YanSen?

No? Higher Tier 1 range will always interact with Type 1 concepts, as they wouldn't have a plane of existence where to exist in.

You're saying that Yan Sen is tanking Tier 0 attacks or something?

Everything Bill does is 12-D in potency and range unfortunately.
1. Independent Universal Concepts: Such concepts are completely independent from the part of reality they govern, except perhaps of other concepts of this nature. These concepts shape all of reality within their area of influence and at whatever level that area exists in, and everything in it "participates" in these concepts. For example, a circular object is circular because it is "participating" in the concept of "circle-ness". In this way, the alteration of these concepts will change every object of the concept across all of their area of influence, while the opposite wouldn't affect the concept.

You said that a type 2 concept can interact with a type 1 concept and you made a mistake here. In addition, as I said Bill is mftl+ for now and yan sen has infinite speed and you seem to be distorting what I said. Bill CM1 destroys reality by attacking a concept with a high dimensional attack, is a reality independent concept affected by this? So prove it

There was an Alien x vs Yan sen revision where alien x ate stomps because alien x could not hit yan sen, this is also a reason.

And since every attack of Yan sen is at least 5D, Bill is the only food again.

And as I told you, Bill's offensive power needs time to materialize and we don't know how long that will take. I remember in the series it took days but it didn't happen and so you're infinitely faster than him.
More powerful capabilities
Bill cannot interact
Bill's offensive power is not enough

These reasons are enough

Just because he used the 12d range doesn't mean he could interact with conceptual type 1 (at least I remember it that way)
Type 1 concepts are still within a level of reality, meaning that if you destroy the whole of the 5th dimension, every concept that exists within it would be destroyed as well, as they wouldn't have a plane of existence to exist in.

Type 1 is only off being independent from universes, not planes of existence.
how exactly would he defeat YanSen?
No idea, dunno the guy.
Bill CM1 destroys reality by attacking a concept with a high dimensional attack, is a reality independent concept affected by this? So prove it
Yes, read above.
And since every attack of Yan sen is at least 5D, Bill is the only food again.
Bill's stuff is all 12-D, every hax of his is...

Besides I remember you having a grudge on Bill after the thread with Rick, so I am taking your claims with a grain of salt, no offense.

Type 1 concepts are still within a level of reality, meaning that if you destroy the whole of the 5th dimension, every concept that exists within it would be destroyed as well, as they wouldn't have a plane of existence to exist in.

Type 1 is only off being independent from universes, not planes of existence.
His AE is type 2, everyone can interact with him

I love how everyone just conveniently ignores my points tbh.

Bill is interacting, give proof he'd survive 12-D destruction or shut it.

Every power of his is, so ye. Bill kinda follows UES after all.
Dude, you seem to love making your own profile look like "TIERWANK"

Your profile says Bill scales to AP through the rift and that takes time. Yan you could have completely destroyed him in that time I don't need to count the abilities and I gave a lot of reasons stop ignoring and don't misrepresent conceptual type 1

Why isn't he Tier 0 then? It's independent of reality after all.
If you are talking about the Ultima system, you don't know the definition of 0.

For Tier 0

It must be both quantitative and meta-quantitative, qualitative and meta-qualitative, and completely beyond meta-qualitative, and irreducible, a single part, and independent of the hierarchy of the entire cosmology, never attainable or even definable, and so on and so forth.

Dude, you seem to love making your own profile look like "TIERWANK"
Make a CRT then. Too bad he still stomps Rick tho.
Your profile says Bill scales to AP through the rift and that takes time.
He's 1-B also for scaling from Shacktron tbh.
don't misrepresent conceptual type 1
You're the one assuming that CM 1 would be immune to higher-dimensional destruction tho.
If you are talking about the Ultima system, you don't know the definition of 0.
I am talking about the current one.

Make a CRT then. Too bad he still stomps Rick tho.

He's 1-B also for scaling from Shacktron tbh.

You're the one assuming that CM 1 would be immune to higher-dimensional destruction tho.

I am talking about the current one.
You can't seem to stop distorting my argument my friend and if you are so inclined about Rick, why couldn't you answer in time in the revision ;D anyway let's continue without getting off topic

If you say that the 0 conditions in the current system are to be independent of reality, you will be in a very funny situation again.

If you say that the 0 conditions in the current system are to be independent of reality, you will be in a very funny situation again.
I never said that, you're arguing that Type 1 concepts are independent from whatever higher dimensional attack even if the whole plane of existence they exist in is destroyed.

This is like arguing that this guy would survive a 1-A attack that would destroy all its 4-D plane of existence only because "lol independent of reality" which is, you know, dumb.

I never said that, you're arguing that Type 1 concepts are independent from whatever higher dimensional attack even if the whole plane of existence they exist in is destroyed.

This is like arguing that this guy would survive a 1-A attack that would destroy all its 4-D plane of existence only because "lol independent of reality" which is, you know, dumb.
I apologize for the confusion, it should be type1 not Ae 2, but it is not like that in the profile, I will fix it

Then prove what I mentioned earlier instead of making a fallacy 😃

I don't think there is a way for Bill to win given what we have now, even if he does a 12-dimensional destruction it doesn't make sense because YanSen is already living in a void.

Yan Sen's profile seems to only show his intelligence in battle and techniques.

So hear me out on this would Bill be able to just manipulate him?

Its Supergenius Manipulator vs Extraordinary Genius Fighter afterall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back