• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball MWI undoing continuation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope, said to be continuation of the manga too many times already
Might be an issue with my memory but I think the only direct statement regarding that was for the DBS Manga, not anime
main-qimg-f520f0a953e16dcf50c20090a8aca519-lq

what statement from the main cannon puts afterlife as "larger than the living universe"?
The visual depictions in Toriyama's illustrations combined with common sense. He clearly draws otherworld to be taller than the living universe though roughly similar length and width. Also, the common knowledge is it would need to be large enough to contain every single ancestor or someone who once lived and died. Meaning the population only ever grows, never lowers. Unlike the living universe that tends to have a population that expands and lowers. And Hell is definitely universe sized.

Isn't Toei canon to the DBS anime?

The DBS anime references Toei-only stuff like Tarble and Bulma's debacle with Frog Ginyu.
Uh no, that has been discussed multiple times. And DBS outright contradicts events that happen in the Anime and the filler. Some of the flashback resemble stuff we see in Dragon Ball Z Kai, but both versions of DBS are follow ups to the Manga.

The visual depictions in Toriyama's illustrations
which was decided long ago to not be on scale whatsoever

combined with common sense. He clearly draws otherworld to be taller than the living universe though roughly similar length and width.
that drawing isn't to scale, that was already determined and accepted, that is not to be disucussed here, it has several contradiction in relation to size, and if you want to take it literally then the afterlife would be physically connected to the living universe

can we not use rejected information as evidence? please?

Also, the common knowledge is it would need to be large enough to contain every single ancestor or someone who once lived and died. Meaning the population only ever grows, never lowers.
exept that souls get re encarnated, also under your logic Universal in size wouldn't matter as it would eventually not be enough, so what you are saying th

Unlike the living universe that tends to have a population that expands and lowers.
so does the afterlife, why? because people re encarnate, it also lowers

And Hell is definitely universe sized.
also covered in another thread, it isn't, again, can we not try to dwelve into topics that were already rejected, cause i am not going to revolve this thread to try and re apply them

The visual depictions in Toriyama's illustrations combined with common sense. He clearly draws otherworld to be taller than the living universe though roughly similar length and width. Also, the common knowledge is it would need to be large enough to contain every single ancestor or someone who once lived and died. Meaning the population only ever grows, never lowers. Unlike the living universe that tends to have a population that expands and lowers. And Hell is definitely universe sized.
This is a pretty weak argument, especially considering we don't currently accept the spinning top diagram as being considered to scale, the same diagram depicts Snakeway as being approximately 1-half of the macrocosm, which iirc, is only 1 million kilometers.

But the issue is that the kanji itself is not in relation to the "cosmos" text next to it (unlike the others which are in relation to their name, for example map of the DB world is consistent), since the kanji for cosmos is never 天界 or has a meaning relating to Heaven/Afterlife.
How strange,

Top-left corner, directly underneath the graphic containing the "GLOBE OF THE DB WORLD".
球体に包まれた世界は神々の住む天界と人々の宇宙に分けられる。
"The world encased in a sphere is divided into the heavens where the gods reside and the universe where the humans live."

The kanji for "universe" and "cosmos", uchū, appears when describing the Living World, the universe.

And, again, above "THE UNIVERSE".
東西南北に分かれた宇宙
"A universe divided into north, east, south, and west."

Weird.
Almost as if "The Cosmos" has nothing to do with the universe, and is, instead, non-literal and simply describes Other World's organized, harmonious nature?

This thread shows evidence of it being possible to physically travel between the world of the living and the kaioshin realm:

which according to our standards is evidence against them being separate low 2-C structures, as shown in this comment here linking to the FAQ:

The evidence for and against this potential anti-feat probably needs to at least be somewhat debated, but at the time of me posting this, no such evidence that Goku's energy is using an alternate means of travel to enter the Kaioshin realm has been provided.

This thread shows evidence of it being possible to physically travel between the world of the living and the kaioshin realm:

which according to our standards is evidence against them being separate low 2-C structures, as shown in this comment here linking to the FAQ:

The evidence for and against this potential anti-feat probably needs to at least be somewhat debated, but at the time of me posting this, no such evidence that Goku's energy is using an alternate means of travel to enter the Kaioshin realm has been provided.
Yeah buddy already countered that Goku is in the level where his raw power could create holes in space times

Its not physically traveling there lmao, that can be interdimensional range, we already have statements of only teleportation being possible to get there, as seen many times in the series, the kaioshin realm is not physically connected to the macrocosm at all.

You don't have anything to say right
I think you need to understand that merely responding to an argument does not mean you've countered it. My lack of reply is due to the fact you didn't provide any evidence to your claim, you merely made an assertion.
Its not physically traveling there lmao, that can be interdimensional range, we already have statements of only teleportation being possible to get there, as seen many times in the series, the kaioshin realm is not physically connected to the macrocosm at all.
Sure, you can provide that evidence and counter all the evidence in the thread I linked. Your friend won't.

I think you need to understand that merely responding to an argument does not mean you've countered it. My lack of reply is due to the fact you didn't provide any evidence to your claim, you merely made an assertion.

Sure, you can provide that evidence and counter all the evidence in the thread I linked. Your friend won't.
What evidence you need it is literally on the ki manipulation page on dimensional travel reasoning that at this level of power they could create rifts and holes in space times

The op is arguing it is done via raw power lol

Are you kidding me it is like axiomatic lol
Ok, so every time Goku powers up, or anyone for that matter, with that level of Ki is "axiomatically" opening rifts in spacetime?

Broly should have obliterated the entire macrocosm with spacetime rifts just by powering up.

I use Broly for a very obvious reason, he does not have god ki and he is above SSJ3 Buu Arc Goku, and his ki control is very VERY much lacking. If powering up axiomatically caused rifts in spacetime for these characters, it would be made far more explicit.

Ok, so every time Goku powers up, or anyone for that matter, with that level of Ki is "axiomatically" opening rifts in spacetime?

Broly should have obliterated the entire macrocosm with spacetime rifts just by powering up.

I use Broly for a very obvious reason, he does not have god ki and he is above SSJ3 Buu Arc Goku, and his ki control is very VERY much lacking. If powering up axiomatically caused rifts in spacetime for these characters, it would be made far more explicit.
And thats the thing exactly what was buuhan doing which was said to be amplified version of voice shout they also have capability of destroying the planet with ki blasts it doesn't mean that there every single ki blasts destroy the planet logic we could also see in super broly movie when broly powered up we see space and light bending same could be seen when there beam clashed where they shattered space time.

here to when Goku was powering up his raw power has characteristics to bypass space time barriers and reach kaioshin realm that's all I am arguing I don't know why you made it into an ap argument lol it is already accepted that they are capable of doing dimensional travel with it this would be more then likely interdimensional range that's it

Last edited:
And thats the thing exactly what was buuhan doing they also have capability of destroying the planet it doesn't mean they destroy planet every single time by your logic we should have seen we could also see in super broly movie when broly powered we see space and light bending
No, I'm not the one saying they axiomatically destroy the planet by powering up. You are saying they axiomatically create rifts in spacetime by powering up. This is not an argument and this is not my logic whatsoever.

here to when Goku was powering up his raw power has characteristics to bypass space time barriers that's all I am arguing I don't know why you made it into an ap argument lol it is already accepted that they are capable of doing dimensional travel with it
I don't disagree he has the capacity to create a rift in spacetime, I disagree with the notion that because he can he is. You have not demonstrated nor proved this is what happened in this scene when all we see are the vibrations physically travelling without any indication of interdimensional travel whatsoever.

Your argument is entirely dismissed by Occam's Razor.

No, I'm not the one saying they axiomatically destroy the planet by powering up. You are saying they axiomatically create rifts in spacetime by powering up. This is not an argument and this is not my logic whatsoever.

I don't disagree he has the capacity to create a rift in spacetime, I disagree with the notion that because he can he is. You have not demonstrated nor proved this is what happened in this scene when all we see are the vibrations physically travelling without any indication of interdimensional travel whatsoever.

Your argument is entirely dismissed by Occam's Razor.
Dude it is very straight ki and raw power has shown capability of bypassing space and time that's why Goku power was able to reach kaioshin realm that's my point is more occams razor than yours

How do you not know this? The kaioshin realm has been accepted to be a different spacetime for a while now, and that thread isn't even accepted. But sure, not sure why you're using that thread as some sort of evidence when it hasn't even been accepted nor properly argued.

Dude it is very straight ki and raw power has shown capability of bypassing space and time that's why Goku power was able to reach kaioshin realm that's it my point is occams razor than yours
It absolutely does not and far more powerful characters not doing this passively entirely destroys your point.

Whenever spacetime rifts are created, it is very intentional.

It absolutely does not and far more powerful characters not doing this passively entirely destroys your point.

Whenever spacetime rifts are created, it is very intentional.
Passively?dude Goku was powering up he was exerting raw force there same happened when broly did we know some funky stuff happens whenever they power up this was the whole point of the scene you are really making a big deal out of it when it is not

When we have more then enough evidence to support that only way to reach there is via dimensional travel and it was also mentioned in manga to have a separate time dimension then rosat all this evidence literally points out to interdimensional range

How do you not know this? The kaioshin realm has been accepted to be a different spacetime for a while now, and that thread isn't even accepted. But sure, not sure why you're using that thread as some sort of evidence when it hasn't even been accepted nor properly argued.

I do not see anything that explicitly requires these realms to be separate spacetimes, and there's an on-panel anti-feat that proves they do not meet the standards for separate spacetimes, they are physically connected in such a way that allows for ki to travel between them. Not to mention these statements are coming from outside the source material which seems to be contradicted in the source material.

I know it's stated or implied there's an engraved barrier separating the Otherworld from the WoL which would also indicate they're not separate spacetimes either as they're only disconnected by a literal physical object.

Passively?dude Goku was powering up he was exerting raw force there same happened when broly did we know some funky stuff happens whenever they power up this was the whole point of the scene you are really making a big deal out of it when it is not

When we have more then enough evidence to support that only way to reach there is via dimensional travel and it was also mentioned to have a separate time dimension then rosat
I disagree based on my earlier comments.

I do not see anything that explicitly requires these realms to be separate spacetimes, and there's an on-panel anti-feat that proves they do not meet the standards for separate spacetimes, they are physically connected in such a way that allows for ki to travel between them. Not to mention these statements are coming from outside the source material which seems to be contradicted in the source material.

I know it's stated or implied there's an engraved barrier separating the Otherworld from the WoL which would also indicate they're not separate spacetimes either as they're only disconnected by a literal physical object.

I disagree based on my earlier comments.
Agree to disagree

I don't feel the need to make any more comments regarding this point, if more evidence shows up that supports the secondary material or evidence that necessitates the need for separate spacetimes outside of vague "teleportation is needed" from secondary or tertiary canon than I guess it's fine.

Although there is no option to say "haha", but that was funny.

Every Kaioshin kingdom is outside the Universe, it is a separate dimension of the Universe.

We all know that it is only possible to go to the Kaioshin realm through dimensional travel or teleportation (which is still used in the manga and anime itself) anime and manga confirm this

Next time have good arguments, for God's sake.

The character's own ki has the ability to distort space-time to go to other dimensions, it wouldn't be a counter argument to say that it is possible to travel physically, although it is not possible.

Although there is no option to say "haha", but that was funny.

Every Kaioshin kingdom is outside the Universe, it is a separate dimension of the Universe.

We all know that it is only possible to go to the Kaioshin realm through dimensional travel or teleportation (which is still used in the manga and anime itself) anime and manga confirm this

>The character's own ki has the ability to distort space-time to go to other dimensions, it wouldn't be a counter argument to say that it is possible to travel physically, although it is not possible.

I addressed all of this.

If you're going to mock me, read the arguments first.

Being a separate dimension does not equate to separate spacetime, that does not meet the standards of evidence for low 2-C.

I addressed all of this.

If you're going to mock me, read the arguments first.

Being a separate dimension does not equate to separate spacetime, that does not meet the standards of evidence for low 2-C.

Serious? That's your irrefutable arguments?🤣

It is still necessary to go there by teleportation

I don't feel the need to make any more comments regarding this point, if more evidence shows up that supports the secondary material or evidence that necessitates the need for separate spacetimes outside of vague "teleportation is needed" from secondary or tertiary canon than I guess it's fine.
But that's basically what the characters use to go to that location, dimensional travel and teleportation is necessary for you to go to other dimensions with separate space-time.

Oh no, you know you're wrong and want to be right, but your point of view doesn't work here, friend

I wouldn't be so low when insulting others, but have good arguments, please.
Me not wanting to go through the same argument with you I just had with your friends is not me "knowing I'm wrong", it's me having a life I prioritise over constantly repeating myself.

Improve your education.

To be a separate spacetime, all thats required is physical separation, and the kaioshin realm cant be traveled to regularaly, only teleportation, and they are separate worlds entirely. Not sure whats so hard to understand about that, just the same arguments over and over again. But im done arguing this, its derailing, its alr accepted that kaioshin realm is indeed a separate spacetime, and interdimensional range can access it.

Last edited:
To be a separate spacetime, all thats requires is physical separation, and the kaioshin realm cant be traveled to regularaly, only teleportation, and they are separate world entirely. Not sure whats so hard to understand about, just the same arguments over and over again. But im done arguing this, its derailing, its alr accepted that kaioshin realm is indeed a separate spacetime, and interdimensional range can access it.
I don't appreciate your condescending tone, I've outlined the problems with your argument, you not understanding that is not my problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back