• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Medeus said what I thought about the wiki strict stance on users using sock; Medeus applied the new blocks.

If he's ignoring warnings outright, a block seems reasonable. I suppose a month or 2 perhaps.

I blocked him for 2 months, since he has done similar things several times before. However, the thread where he said the last comment was made to taunt him, so that is not good either.

Firstly, I hope I don't look like that guy that tends to kill the fun, nor am I sure if this is report-worthy. But is something like this even allowed? Like I know a lot of us don't like the guy the thread is poking fun at and the thread even says it's just fun and games and the op says they're not serious, but something about this just seems wrong.

Last edited:
So vsbw says this regarding closing CRTs without reason:

"Content Revision Threads need to be supported by scans, quotes, video clips, accepted calculations, or any other direct proof that claimed events actually happened in the source material. In the absence of this evidence, CRTs may be closed without notice."

My thread on the other hand was not in violation of this, yet was closed for the following reason by AKM, "yeah no". I'm requesting it to be re-opened as no conclusion was officially reached in the thread and it was not in violation of any rules.

AFAIK my original premise fell under "compositing"; however, I modified my premise to eliminate that issue, yet had the thread closed for no explained reason nonetheless.

There were staff members talking about it off site. Also, the OP looked like it was trying really hard to violate our composite profile rules. And also, some of the text appeared to be in a joking context.

Also, the OP looked like it was trying really hard to violate our composite profile rules.
I was unaware of composite rules and couldn't find any info on them with a quick search on the wiki, but I assure I was not trying to violate composite rules. If you could link me the composite rules I will gladly review them and make sure I am not inadvertently violating them.

And also, some of the text appeared to be in a joking context.
Thank you for assuming what I write is a joke rather than confronting me about it, why would I go through the effort of putting together a joke? It was not a joke, show some respect to people who visit this site.

Unironically people have asked to get Low 2-C Naruto based on the novel many times before
I understand things have happened in the past; however, I have not existed here since the conception of this site. I'm not omniscient. Can you direct me where I can talk to someone about my concerns with the thread being closed for no apparent reason.

I understand things have happened in the past; however, I have not existed here since the conception of this site. I'm not omniscient. Can you direct me where I can talk to someone about my concerns with the thread being closed for no apparent reason.
Text them on their message wall? Also, if I'm not wrong, you're thread will either be closed because of A. No one agrees to it. B. It's been done before and has been covered, and your thread didn't bring up any new points.

That is definitely unacceptable. I would appreciare if another staff member could give him a very strict warning though, as I am very busy and going to bed soon.

I just had to delete at least 4 threads that were incendiary. We might have to ban him, but I would prefer if we give him a very strict warning first.

I blocked the sock, and I agree that IchigoFanBoy deserves a warning. But I'm tied up to write one ATM.

Already contacted a member of HR, but in response to a two paragraph long report they decided to just respond with "noted" so I see i'm out of options. I'm posting this here. So a downgrade CRT thread was started by Eficiente. However this thread was for some reason reserved as "Staff Only". Given the revision was an Undertale CRT, that affected a good portion of the verse I decided to leave a comment questioning the decision to make it Staff Only. I pointed out that Non-Staff knowledgeable are capable of having a civil conversation, and only under extreme circumstances are these kinds of CRT threads locked to Staff Only.

Eficiente responded to this by deleting my comment entirely without addressing it, which was pointed out to me by Ultima. I should also point out the fact that while he deleted my comment questioning the Staff Only reasoning, other non staff members (KingPin, YuriAkuto, Ari64 and a few others), were not deleted. He only addressed KingPin with a passive aggressive warning, and didn't even warn the others who weren't arguing against him. Here's an image proving he did infact delete my comment.

20210109_040749.jpg

Last edited:
It's entirely unreasonable for a staff member to use their privileges for the sake of silencing people. It is preferable for these kinds of matters to be handled by HR when possible, though considering what you mentioned above, I understand why this was posted here.

I was the one contacted, and I should clarify. I did not dismiss the case, I meant it when I say it was noted and currently it is brought up to the rest of HR

Well, when the HR member said "noted", it doesn't mean you're out of options. It just means that your complaint was noted and was going to be looked at closely. In fact, for the sake of transparency, the HR group is already having a discussion regarding the previous complaint but have not received any more information to go through, that are sufficient enough to reach a proper decision. And I think one of the HR members even asked for them, but didn't receive any.

Back