• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Well, when the HR member said "noted", it doesn't mean you're out of options. It just means that your complaint was noted and was going to be looked at closely. In fact, for the sake of transparency, the HR group is already having a discussion regarding the previous complaint but have not received any more information to go through, that are sufficient enough to reach a proper decision. And I think one of the HR members even asked for them, but didn't receive any.
Well that's been clarified now, but for a good bit I was in the dark and the response just felt more so dismissive at first.

This shit is not okay, this's not the first time Apex changes stats without making a proper CRT
Not only he changed the AP rating from At least 9-A to just 9-A he changed LS, Intelligence and even added 2 powers without even bothering to add the necessary categories with them
Not to mention why tf he's using promotional materials to prove an intelligence rating?

This profile has definitely guesswork statistics that contradict even the lore of the game, what we do with it

This profile has definitely guesswork statistics that conreadict even the lore of the game, what we do with it

Whats wrong with it? Most of the Danganronpa profiles are 9-B

This profile has definitely guesswork statistics that conreadict even the lore of the game, what we do with it

I mean the AP and speed seems okay, only durability is questionable

Whats wrong with it? Most of the Danganronpa profiles are 9-B
V3 Cast not really, they don't scale from main continuity, so average humans of V3 are 10-B not 9-B.
I mean the AP and speed seems okay, only durability is questionable
Duarbility justification was unneeded tbh. However I think that is accurate since Gonta is kinda dumb so he can't think that Kirumi is superior to him if not in physicals, due to where he's grown.

Plus she overpowered Ryoma while drowing him. Nvm, it's good, someone just protects the profile for just autoconfirmed users then

Apex is harmless. I do not want us to ban him for something like this.

That said, he should probably explain himself.

@Apex_PredatorX would you be willing to come here and explain the above mentioned edit please?

Ant no, the guy has done this several times idc how harmless a dude looks he's clearly not listening considering this's not the first time he did it
Let's wait for him to reply. We might have to give him a warning.

@Strym People are talking about a Godzilla edit, not the Danganronpa profiles.

Protecting just for autoconfirmed users won't do anything to an autoconfirmed user making changes without a CRT.

Might?
No Ant this's not a might no matter what he says, it's not even the bare minimum imo that would be banning him from editing pages for at least 2 months
That seems exaggerated. Let's at least wait to see if he has an explanation first.

He also vandalized Great Lord Gwyn. Considering the frequency of Gwyn being vandalized, I have taken the liberty of locking the page.

Oh and here's another one just right now, y'know natural weaponry maybe I can let it pass but how tf you add stealth mastery with no CRT to a page with no scans as well or an explanation?

This shit is not okay, this's not the first time Apex changes stats without making a proper CRT
Not only he changed the AP rating from At least 9-A to just 9-A he changed LS, Intelligence and even added 2 powers without even bothering to add the necessary categories with them
Not to mention why tf he's using promotional materials to prove an intelligence rating?
I applied an ACCEPTED calc dude

User_blog:Dark-Carioca/OG_King_Kong_Feats

Also not adding categories is a human error, I forget that.

Bruh, the calc didnt even change his tier. What is the deal? It was even accepted and changing it from at least if anything is a downgrade.

Dude you were literally reported over this in the past
If I remember correctly the last time he got reported for something like this it was he got the go ahead from staff and made the revisions. And even when the CRT went through it was still accepted, with Weekly's illustrous blessing as well.

Bruh, the calc didnt even change his tier. What is the deal? It was even accepted and changing it from at least if anything is a downgrade.
Yes it did, he changed the rating from At least 9-A to just 9-A, not to mention he changed LS rating

Eh?

When? I don't remember being reported to add calcs results to a profile
I meant reporting over just changing profile ratings before people okaying it

If I remember correctly the last time he got reported for something like this it was he got the go ahead from staff and made the revisions. And even when the CRT went through it was still accepted, with Weekly's illustrous blessing as well.
The fact the stats are correct or not is not the problem here

Yes it did, he changed the rating from At least 9-A to just 9-A, not to mention he changed LS rating

I meant reporting over just changing profile ratings before people okaying it
On that time the changes were approved by Elizha, DarkDragonMedeus and Antvasina.

And those were only informative blogs

Youre right the problem is that the staff told him it was okay and he subsequently received no punishment. Now that is somehow being used against him? And for one I thought you could add accepted calcs without CRTs. I thought that was the purpose of the staff in them giving their oks and approval.

Back