• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can beat wanked Dragon Ball?

Not sure if this is even allowed but eh.

How strong is this guy's Dragon Ball? Never heard of him
He thinks Goku and Jiren are outerversal, namek saga frieza is universal, and think goku's cannot be mind haxxed or smth in ultra instinct. I believe there are more, but these are the main ones.

@Rikimarox2 that does seem pretty intense, but yeah I also think that this might not be allowed because it might be seen as being mean to other users.
OP, maybe you should change the title to "Who can beat wanked Dragon Ball" or something

Changed the title lmao
He thinks Goku and Jiren are outerversal, namek saga frieza is universal, and think goku's cannot be mind haxxed or smth in ultra instinct. I believe there are more, but these are the main ones.
The guy has been doing my head in ngl.
He said that Goku and co. are outerversal (because of a statement from the Daizenshuu which is like retconned after Super's release) where it says that something is out of universes' "outer dimensions" and he tried to PM me and every other people to try to justify his "reasoning".

He then said that he was not using VSBW's outerversal definition.
🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Where did Elhermano guy go?
IDK if mentioning other forums is okay, but he's on Comicvine right now sprouting the same stuff.

Back