• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I know, it was that he recently said people suck for saying archie sonic is strong after he got the warning

18. The Fallacy Fallacy

This is when people assume that because their opponent has committed a logical fallacy, their argument must therefore be wrong.

Example:

Person 1: Barry Allen is faster than Sonic the Hedgehog because you're stupid.

Person 2: That's Ad Hominem, therefore Barry Allen is not faster than Sonic.

He was already warned about using excessive profanity and saying the W word.
To bring this conversation to the forum, I don't believe any "w word" is bannable. I've never heard of that, and it's not wordfiltered on the wiki or on the forum.

Might need to wait for Ant or other Fandom staff to clarify whether or not it's ban worthy. But I know it used to be filtered iirc.

Yep. He said the wh-word, not wanker.

Anyway, if I remember correctly, Fandom considers it bannable, and we filter it in the wiki itself, but said filter does not work in the internal forum.

Anyway, Medeus has given him another warning. If he continues, we will have to ban him though.

Yep. He said the wh-word, not wanker.

Anyway, if I remember correctly, Fandom considers it bannable, and we filter it in the wiki itself, but said filter does not work in the internal forum.
DDM & Wokistan checked the filter on the wiki and it wasn't there. I quickly tested it in my sandbox and I could edit it in without issues. So if it's meant to be filtered that should be corrected.

I blocked the vandal for 3 months.

So, the user Infinity5556 is apparently banned on the main wiki but can still talk here on the external forums.
He is only banned for 1 month there for using too extreme language. I do not know if he has misbehaved here as well, and would appreciate staff input regarding how we should handle this.

Oh, I thought if you were banned on the main wiki you would be banned here. My bad.
Likewise, I thought it was decided earlier if a user is banned on the wiki then they would be banned on this site, also. I did banned the user earlier for this reason on this wiki but I don't mind the ban being changed if the method is not accurate.

Last edited:
We should probably be consistent, yes. Is somebody willing to ban him for a month from this forum?

Got it; I banned the user. I did banned the user for 29 days since he did get banned yesterday and thus have one day less on the one-month ban, to be consistent.

Wasn't Infinity5556 banned for using crude language including the R word slur? Plus, he's apparently made 2 socks now.

Okay. If he used them after he was banned, the ban should obviously be increased. Would 3 or 6 months be appropriate?

I thought were were trying to make our policy on sock spamming strict; using socks that are made immediately after than ban especially if it's a keep up pattern tends to be permanent ban worthy offense for their socks and even their original account.

Okay. Feel free to apply that then.

Back