• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Also, do not ever try to thread ban me when you're literally the one obsessed with UT ( look at your pfp for example ) and even when I vote for the contrary I don't brag about it and I try to see the reasons from both sides.
You are a big hater for the UT threads for an unknown spite reason lmao, I am not even a UT supporter my favorite verses are Scribblenauts,BrBa and Kral şakir so UT is not even top 3 try again :))
Even in the Mario vs Chara thread where I was admittedly being pissy over something small, I didn't vote Mario out of spite and said I might change my vote if someone who doesn't start shit by calling me a bozo out of no where when I make a simple request.
You literally voted mario stop trying to act like you didn't lmao you are obsessed with hating on it when you were voting kirby when asriel literally godstomped it. I am the agressive one? You literally responded with
"I see why people hate children of the current age now.
Anyway I might vote Mario, I'm on the fence though as maybe a good Undertale supporter above the mental age of 9 might come in and convince me otherwise." to a joke comment because I said bozo? when you literally argued about the whole point of undertales game lol
When I tried to move on via just talking about the match, you swoop in again.
Love it when you ignore the fact that you responded to me twice and kept crying in even other threads fighting other UT fans for no reason and hating the verse
Stop this. I don't need a thread ban when you're the one trying to make a flame war.
If you can't handle the heat stop jumping into volcanos.
You deserve a thread ban if you ignore everyone and keep being a toxic mess who is ignorant and extremely immature. I am not the only one you argue all the time about Ut when everything is all clear you fought with spamton for the same reason and they said you hated UT for no reason as well. Stop making volcanıs when everyone is having fun because "uhh funny bone man and verse too complicated"
Edit: And don't think you're slick hiding behind your little buddy Pizzabox, I know you're supporting him making stomp/spite matches with UT characters.
I am the first one who told Pizzabox he was making spite matchups. His only stomp match with an UT character was ******* joker vs sans a 1-A vs 9-A which I also said it was a stomp. I love it when you try to be a mastermind and see my "plans" in your little world.

I mean, I'll apologize and even take some of the blame, but you've done this:
Like, I can admit that I've been a tad immature my self, and I should have just ignored your childish behavior, but you can't say you haven't done that as well..
I never said I didn't do it. It is in my comment that I became toxic since you started getting on my nerves when you cry about UT for the like the 4th time when atleast 10 people indivually told you how things work in UT.

Firstly, on November 20, 2020, Cynic applied those unapproved edits to Karma's profile. He then launched a vs thread in which he defended Karma using those additions. After that, I told Cynic about how the changes were unusable, and he quickly conceded them.

Thus far, nothing has been very horrible. But the thing is, I additionally informed him, and I quote:

In turn, Cynic played dumb and continued to speak to me as if PartialPriority54 was an unrelated third party. Saying this, I quote:

Which, aside from Cynic's clear awareness of what he was doing and lack of self-reflection, somewhat strikes me as a mock attempt.

As for my second and third points, I did sent a reply to Cynic on my fandom message wall that covered them.

Overall, I feel like I was treated like a fool and that a lot of my time was wasted on pointless conversations.

Thank you. But, while I don't mean to stick my nose into staff business, banning users without giving them a chance to defend themselves doesn't sit right with me. A year-long ban is also excessive in my opinion; Cynic genuinely wanted to help out. I don't think his acts were driven by malice enough to warrant a whole year.

Well, in any case, this will be my last post. Thank you to everybody who has helped out here, and I'm sorry that I spammed here for a while.
I think that a month at most should be a sufficient ban length, given that he does not seem malicious at all, yes.

Wasn't entirely confident on an exact ban length, but according to the report he got multiple warnings and was doing this for 3 months straight. The "No chance to defend himself" sounds like an astute accusation and simply the opposite of what the report said. If they been doing so for a long time, a ban would need to be quite lengthy in general.

If the report exaggerated then it may be a different story and I can lighten the ban, but a ban would need to be made since the numerous warnings were already given.
@PartialPriority54

Are you willing to come here and defend yourself please?

Next time, I personally think that it is crucial for not just you, but for other people to collect and gather sufficient proof before submitting a report. Reporting an individual without the available evidence can result in unnecessary disruptions in the discourse and prolong the confusion as the required proof was not obtained.

Next time, I personally think that it is crucial for not just you, but for other people to collect sufficient proof before submitting a report. Reporting an individual without proper evidence can result in unnecessary disruptions in the discourse and prolong the confusion as the required proof was not obtained.
Yeah I didn't have my pc so I couldnt post them but now I have it

Next time, I personally think that it is crucial for not just you, but for other people to collect and gather sufficient proof before submitting a report. Reporting an individual without the available evidence can result in unnecessary disruptions in the discourse and prolong the confusion as the required proof was not obtained.
Yes, agreed.

I never said I didn't do it. It is in my comment that I became toxic since you started getting on my nerves when you cry about UT for the like the 4th time when atleast 10 people indivually told you how things work in UT.
I never complained about UT I complained about you not being mature, get it right.
You are a big hater for the UT threads for an unknown spite reason lmao, I am not even a UT supporter my favorite verses are Scribblenauts,BrBa and Kral şakir so UT is not even top 3 try again :))

You literally voted mario stop trying to act like you didn't lmao you are obsessed with hating on it when you were voting kirby when asriel literally godstomped it. I am the agressive one? You literally responded with
"I see why people hate children of the current age now.
Anyway I might vote Mario, I'm on the fence though as maybe a good Undertale supporter above the mental age of 9 might come in and convince me otherwise." to a joke comment because I said bozo? when you literally argued about the whole point of undertales game lol

Love it when you ignore the fact that you responded to me twice and kept crying in even other threads fighting other UT fans for no reason and hating the verse

You deserve a thread ban if you ignore everyone and keep being a toxic mess who is ignorant and extremely immature. I am not the only one you argue all the time about Ut when everything is all clear you fought with spamton for the same reason and they said you hated UT for no reason as well. Stop making volcanıs when everyone is having fun because "uhh funny bone man and verse too complicated"

I am the first one who told Pizzabox he was making spite matchups. His only stomp match with an UT character was ******* joker vs sans a 1-A vs 9-A which I also said it was a stomp. I love it when you try to be a mastermind and see my "plans" in your little world.
LOL okay buddy
1: I never said I just didn't vote for Mario, I said I didn't do it out of spite and was open to changing my vote if Frisk had wincons.
2: I responded with that after your passive aggressive statements and calling me a bozo out of no where
3: Don't recall me being that toxic in the AsrielVKirby thread, again if I was then I do apologize as that was uncalled for and it makes me stoop to your level or below easily.
I was joking with Arceus, I don't care about Undertale/Deltarune like that and even think Spamton is a funny character despite popular belief.
See here.
So to be honest, I think we're both in the wrong here... Let's just make up, shall we?

I never complained about UT I complained about you not being mature, get it right.
You didn't? You literally did a ton of times by saying stuff like "That is BS" to UT stuff when they were completely normal.
LOL okay buddy
1: I never said I just didn't vote for Mario, I said I didn't do it out of spite and was open to changing my vote if Frisk had wincons.
What about the fact that you kept voting for kirby or incon when asriel was stomping? You do this everytime tbh
2: I responded with that after your passive aggressive statements and calling me a bozo out of no where
I wasn't passive agressive just telling the harsh truth about you not knowing anything about UT in general
3: stoop to your level or below easily.
Again being toxic kinda sad.
I was joking with Arceus, I don't care about Undertale/Deltarune like that and even think Spamton is a funny character despite popular belief.
fair
So to be honest, I think we're both in the wrong here... Let's just make up, shall we?
I would make up if you stopped being a agressive guy that for some reason dislikes me a lot on a personal scale where you follow me around lol. I also dislike how you make every UT thread about 10x more toxic.

I'm not gonna lie I don't believe I should get a thread ban for that it really seems like we should just stop bickering over nothing, so..

I think that a month at most should be a sufficient ban length, given that he does not seem malicious at all, yes.
If I may make one final comment, a month seems lenient to me, and while I agree that Cynic doesn't seem malicious, he still

Ignored one from me and two from staff, for a total of three warnings (this is being generous, btw).

Almost completely changed Karma's profile, which he then used for debate purposes, and when confronted, played dumb and spoke as if his fandom account was an unrelated third party, which, again, aside from Cynic's clear awareness of what he was doing and lack of self-reflection, somewhat strikes me as a mock attempt.

Tried to slip his scaling into the profiles while applying a calculation, where he made no mention of that scaling in the proposal. The scaling in question was
  • Aside from being approved by no one, was rejected twice by me. Cynic first brought that up on my wall and started a thread on it; after a lengthy exchange on my wall, we reached a consensus, but just this Thursday he redone the thread with almost no new information. After another lengthy exchange, Cynic dipped halfway through the thread without proving any of his claims.

• Quite literally cannot be used in the way Cynic intends because they contradict one another, though he stubbornly refuses to accept this.
Ultimately, I believe DarkDragonMedeus' second, three-month evaluation is better suited. Or I'd like him to get topic banned on that scaling discussion, as I don't want to waste more of my time with it. Especially seeing latest developments I talked about above.

Vandalized page
I alredy fixes

Vandalize page
Just saw Antvasima post a message on their wall

We recently gave all Admins of each 3 platforms banning rights and post deletions for all three. But it was generally agreed that each should mostly handle their own forums with the exception of obvious trolls/scammers/hacked accounts where everyone should feel welcome to ban. Though if it's not working it could be do to a glitch in the system.

Back