• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Well I was gonna slightly disagree and say perhaps you should forgive him a little but AKM speed blitzed me and gave a better analysis of it.
-Using multiple socks
-Harassing people
-Becoming known as the biggest wanker for a verse that has a notorious history of wankers

Yeah, no. I don't care how much time passes, that's more than enough reasons to tell someone to piss off forever. There is a fine line between mercy and idiocy.

-Using multiple socks
-Harassing people
-Becoming known as the biggest wanker for a verse that has a notorious history of wankers

Yeah, no. I don't care how much time passes, that's more than enough reasons to tell someone to piss off forever. There is a fine line between mercy and idiocy.
:dis:

Agree with Crabwhale here.

We should not bring this up every 6 months. People already disagreed with him getting back 6 months ago.
Well, I have a rather bad memory. It is not easy for me to keep track of the specifics for these types of issues when there are so many other constant tasks muddling up the details.

Anyway, it seems like this request has been rejected then.

Yeah, as others said, this topic is quite literally the definition of beating a dead horse. Also in addition to my summary, I am completely done having to go through the topic for so long that was already debated so much on another thread on your wall with the same circular arguments. Also, I'm pretty sure Fandom's list of 1045 accounts created using the exact same Email address with one or more accounts on the same list respectively, is face value evidence that he's been lying through his teeth whenever he claims to have never made any socks. And it was also agreed that him sharing the Email Addresses of some of those other accounts could just be him logging in those accounts to change Email address connections just to avoid suspicion and thus doesn't disprove that they were connected at least during the time Fandom took all that time an energy to attempt to give that entire list of merged Xenforo accounts. And you yourself agreed that we are inclined to trust Fandom in considering that list very reliable.

Last edited:
You misunderstood, HE didn't make that many alts. I simply said on our Google Spreadsheet provided by Fandom that only higher up staff have access to, the number of Fandom to Xenforo account merges total in 1045. There are 3 accounts that are his that are merged; ZaStandoBoi, BlitzSevenTeen, and TheRedEyeOfChaos.

I don't see how I could have implied all of the accounts on that entire list are his; that would imply him, LAS, Sera Ex, Mikoto, ect are all the same person. Just that the list in question I think we should trust.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is RVR worthy or violates any guidelines but @Robo has been making CRTs using other wiki's profiles and scans/justifications without permissions such as this, this (Reference), and this (Reference).
No way you used the digimon one as an example.
I credited both the creators in the thread and i straight up agreed to copy pasting that thread...what more could you want?

The last two ones i'm unsure about because theyre literally scans and idk who created the profiles

I've spoken with some Digimon supporters, and according to some of them, @Executor_N0 didn't even give you permission to copy-paste what is his project.
i thought i was allowed to because the person who posted it in the all fiction battle blog said if he could use it a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WIKI

and i dont know how the crediting stuff works so i asked dread if she could help....i even pinged both of the creators to see it

I'm actually not quite sure how we handle cases of plagiarism such as this. Don't remember one ever popping, at least not in the last couple of years.

Thank you for helping out. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Can somebody properly explain thIs case please?
Basically what happened was:
I was looking at a digimon cosmology upgrade blog from All fiction battle wiki. The blog contained a screenshot of a dude getting permission to copy paste it from the original creator of the blog. I copy pasted that into this wiki. I genuinely dont know how crediting works so i straight up admitted to copy pasting the thread and pinged the creator of the blog as well so nothing bad happens.

Thank you for helping out. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Can somebody properly explain thIs case please?
It appears that the user in question has engaged in plagiarism by copying and pasting content from another wiki without obtaining proper permission. This behavior was evident in a content revision thread where the user attempted to upgrade a particular cosmology using the copied content.

Furthermore, @Robo has acknowledged that they were unaware of the proper procedures, indicating a lack of understanding in the matter. This type of action is not malicious, rather clueless action.

Regarding the issue of plagiarism in general, the outcome will largely depend on the user's ability to respond to any inquiries and their level of knowledge on the matter. It is important to address such incidents seriously to ensure the integrity of the information being shared and to prevent any potential drama.

Last edited:
Thing is tho....plagiarism isn't even on the wiki rules and no one said it wasn't allowed
Also, i can report alot of people for this because they use images in vs threads without crediting the artist of the image

Also, i can report alot of people for this because they use images in vs threads without crediting the artist of the image
Bro this is not even remotely the same thing as what you're doing. Posting fanart in a thread is like sharing pictures with your friends in a nerdy ass club. It's done for entertainment, nothing else.

On the other hand, fanart placed in our wiki pages without credit is at least passively helping boost our popularity and therefore raw numbers. This could almost certainly be considered a commercial purpose, for which most artists won't let you use their artwork for free.

Last edited:
Bro this is not even remotely the same thing as what you're doing. Posting fanart in a thread is like sharing pictures with your friends in a nerdy ass club. It's done for entertainment, nothing else.

On the other hand, fanart placed in our wiki pagesvwithout credit is at least passively helping boost our popularity and therefore raw numbers. This could almost certainly be considered a commercial purpose, for which most artists won't let you use their artwork for free.
Ok you’re right on that part
But why tf am i being targeted? There are probably hundreds and hundreds of users that copy paste arguments without crediting here and nothing happens to them

PartialPriority54 half-assedly applied a calculation and unaccepted scalings to the Assassination Classroom profiles. I've reverted the changes.

Starting from 2022 November 15, the person in question also made a good number of unaccepted changes to Karma's profile, about which Antvasima warned the user.

I knew about it from the first edit but wanted to give the user the benefit of the doubt since I also saw Antvasima's warning. Now that the user has done it again, I'm bringing it up here.

i thought i was allowed to because the person who posted it in the all fiction battle blog said if he could use it a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WIKI

and i dont know how the crediting stuff works so i asked dread if she could help....i even pinged both of the creators to see it
I don't think there's anything rule-breaking regarding linking or transcribing something if credit is given. Its only when no credit is given or the user implies they did it that there would be an issue.

Even then a copy-pasted upgrade text isn't bad as long as the OP can just explain why it's valid. You just aren't able to only post a link to another site for a CRT.

For the site itself though plagiarism isn't allowed. Same thing with uncredited non-official art.

Yes, directly copy-pasting content from the pages in other wikis into our own wiki is not allowed, if that is what happened here.

Back