• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I'm neutral overall, I do remember 2 years ago he also did basically the same thing on a couple threads. And also sort of accused people of breaking the kinetic energy rules when it did not. Though, I do agree that it's been a long time and said individual turning out to "Not be the case" was one of the primary reasons he got banned in the 1st place. It's reasonable to give him a chance. And even offsite, there have also been times he tried making a good effort to be constructive and reasonable for certain verse topics. I may thing he can get too blown out of proportion or misunderstand some important details, but I agree he's a decent person who tries to be reasonable.

So my thoughts are the same as Bambu's, I think he deserves a chance but with a watchful eye in mind.

I'm actually gonna say no on this.

I personally don't think that alot of people who have a stable, regular job should be here, because of the site's nature that makes people sorta obessive about it, that might affect their productivity.

Specially for someone with mental issues, yeah he improved after 5 years but the wiki might drive him back to those problems.

I personally don't think that alot of people who have a stable, regular job should be here, because of the site's nature that makes people sorta obessive about it, that might affect their productivity.

Specially for someone with mental issues, yeah he improved after 5 years but the wiki might drive him back to those problems.
That's sort of rude. If he's really changed and wants to come back, then he should be allowed to. Yes, there's a possibility that it may affect his mental health, but it's our job to make sure that his health doesn't decline from something that is supposed to be a fun hobby.

Ey, about this, the wiki shouldnt take priority of someone, if he is just a dude who will be here due hobby and all, there isnt really a problem

I’m ok with him coming back, but I’d recommend someone keeping an eye on him in case he ever goes back to old habits that got him banned in the first place.

I was going to suggest asking him to change his username, but the severity of the edit is a really bad one in combination with that. Think his "Joke edit" could have been to test us, but not good either way. I think a permaban is consistent with others who vandalize that heavily.

Is not particularly nsfw actually, but we have grown used to avoid posting even that kinda of stuff.

Just tell him to remove the images, is not like he's trying posting them anywhere else.

Speculating about what might happen to people isn't our duty and given I strongly doubt this is an educated answer, I'm wildly opposed to this shit. By this logic we should instantly ban anyone who might have a job on the grounds that they might think about VS Battles at work.

It's a hobby, let people enjoy their damn lives.

Is not just the job thing, is the fact that this guy had mental issues and the wiki will just increase them again.

I'm not trying to ruin his fun, I'm trying to make him a favor because I know how consuming this place is.

Well, I will unblock him then. Let's hope that things will work out for him.

Speculating about what might happen to people isn't our duty and given I strongly doubt this is an educated answer, I'm wildly opposed to this shit. By this logic we should instantly ban anyone who might have a job on the grounds that they might think about VS Battles at work.

It's a hobby, let people enjoy their damn lives.
I am going to have to second this. I mention all the time that I do work a fulltime job IRL and combined with the fact that I have my own mental health issues too. I'm not going argue about severity of the health issues as it depends. While I do agree if it mental issues are like "Really bad to the point where it's out of control" said individual should be avoiding places prone to drama and should be seeking help from professionals that are simply not our job. And is thus a different story from many other people who are here, but the whole "People who have RL jobs combined with having mental issues shouldn't be allowed on the wiki" would be getting rid of otherwise value members including multiple staff members such as myself.

Anyway, I know the decision was made to give him a chance, but this seemed like an important fact that needed to be clarified.

Last edited:
Deleted and banned him. Permabanned him right now, but not sure if we should keep it that way since the posting was more weird than malicious.

As you say, he does not seem malicious, just rather mentally unhinged. Maybe 6 months would be enough?

Then again, he isn't really a very productive member.

Okay. Maybe 3 or 6 months would be enough then? I talked a bit with him previously, and he seems rather harmless.

Thank you for the feedback.

What do other staff members here think?

Back