• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby vs. Dundertale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a question, Frisk broke free, how did they manage that?

Yeah I dunno maybe Incon or now
Really depends on what Asriel will do and if Kirby can counter it.
Asriel literally starts with absorption, there isn’t a debate on what he could start with. He starts with that unless he’s fighting who he thinks is Chara.

Seeing how Kirby is not Frisk and can’t do the same thing as them exactly. I think Asriel has a chance here to just absorb Kirby thanks to passive paralysis. Inhaling won’t really work since he has move his mouth and he can’t do it while being paralyzed.

So stomp-ish?

Asriel literally starts with absorption, there isn’t a debate on what he could start with. He starts with that unless he’s fighting who he thinks is Chara.
Seeing how Kirby is not Frisk and can’t do the same thing as them exactly. I think Asriel has a chance here to just absorb Kirby thanks to passive paralysis. Inhaling won’t really work since he has move his mouth and he can’t do it too.

So stomp-ish?
It's supposedly soul paralysis it doesn't seem to affect his body so he may be able to get an inhale in before he's shut down.

Seeing how Kirby is not Frisk and can’t do the same thing as them exactly. I think Asriel has a chance here to just absorb Kirby thanks to passive paralysis. Inhaling won’t really work since he has move his mouth and he can’t do it while being paralyzed.

So stomp-ish?
It is but Monkeman just cannot believe his favorite characters get stomped by UT characters

****. I was talking about the wrong power, this is absorption not paralysis. My point still kind of stands though.

They both have all of their shit btw, if that changes anything, nothing is restricted.

How does Kirby's Dream Manipulation work? Can he just, knock out Asriel?
Seems pretty unlikely but that is why I'm asking.

Bro is trying to find a wincon for kirby but still votes incon 🗿
Are you gonna argue or keep acting like a child
I voted incon because I don't know a wincon for each side, it boils down to either Kirby inhaling/using a Friend Heart or Asriel absorbing his soul. So I'm looking at their profiles to see if they have any other wincons.

Are you gonna argue or keep acting like a child
I voted incon because I don't know a wincon for each side, it boils down to either Kirby inhaling/using a Friend Heart or Asriel absorbing his soul. So I'm looking at their profiles to see if they have any other wincons.
We can't debate it very well if you keep being biased as heck 💀 . We literally listed all of those wincon but you just keep acting like kirby can pull something out of his ass to win

Bruh.
If Frisk could move after like 2 seconds I'm sure Kirby can.

Don't you need a high willpower for that too?
I do not why do you think Kirby can replicate the same thing as Frisk exactly?

Even if Kirby has determination. Kirby wouldn't connect to the friends within Asriel at all to break free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back