• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Golden Frieza

Status
Not open for further replies.
You realize that could just as easily be a visual cue for gameplay purposes, especially as if that was the case, Asgore wouldnt need to like, kill Frisk to remove the soul.
I thought frisk took attacks to her body because she has soul resistance

To my knowledge sans ignores your body and weight snd focuses on your soul, I don’t think any kind of endurence will work since frisk had armour and determination on but sans just ignored it
Frisk also can't move his body against magnitudes more force than Sans is outputting.

Sans can in fact target Frieza, and he can ragdoll him via his soul, but the soul is contained in the body and Frieza can also fly and thus change his momentum and trajectory, should his flight surpass the TK. Unless Sans literally soul rips, the soul would be bound to the body, and at that point we have to ask, what's stronger, Frieza moving his body that contains the soul, or Sans moving the soul that's housed in the body?

Someone answer me can we change it or do we need the OP
Frisk also can't move his body against magnitudes more force than Sans is outputting.

Sans can in fact target Frieza, and he can ragdoll him via his soul, but the soul is contained in the body and Frieza can also fly and thus change his momentum and trajectory, should his flight surpass the TK. Unless Sans literally soul rips, the soul would be bound to the body, and at that point we have to ask, what's stronger, Frieza moving his body that contains the soul, or Sans moving the soul that's housed in the body?
Oh also sans has gravity manip that stops Frieza from flying or going too high so no. The thing I don’t understand it in undertale when you are red you can freely move is that flying? It is weird but Frieza can’t fly so thats not an win con

Frieza is much stronger than Goku in OG Dragon Ball, who already had Class K feats as a child. Meanwhile Sans is Class 25 with TK. Higher ki in Dragon Ball also mean higher lifting strength, as shown many times in the series

He ain't moving Frieza

Someone answer me can we change it or do we need the OP

Oh also sans has gravity manip that stops Frieza from flying or going too high so no. The thing I don’t understand it in undertale when you are red you can freely move is that flying? It is weird but Frieza can’t fly so thats not an win con
Gravity manip? How strong, Frieza can withstand hundreds of times gravity iirc.

Frieza is much stronger than Goku in OG Dragon Ball, who already had Class K feats as a child. Meanwhile Sans is Class 25 with TK. Higher ki in Dragon Ball also mean higher lifting strength, as shown many times in the series

He ain't moving Frieza
Did you even read anything? We literally talked why sans can lift him

Gravity manip? How strong, Frieza can withstand hundreds of times gravity iirc.
How strong is unknown its basically blue mode where he turns your soul blue and limits your movement to jumps only he does it to the soul so it might work again, since the soul is getting gravity manipped not the body

Did you even read anything? We literally talked why sans can lift him
Idk chief, like I get why you'd think that, but if the soul is still bound to the body, it just becomes the body's LS vs sans LS as they're both moving the soul.
How strong is unknown its basically blue mode where he turns your soul blue and limits your movement to jumps only he does it to the soul so it might work again, since the soul is getting gravity manipped not the body
If Frisk can move at all in it, it won't effect Frieza in the slightest.
And as before..

Idk chief, like I get why you'd think that, but if the soul is still bound to the body, it just becomes the body's LS vs sans LS..

If Frisk can move at all in it, it won't effect Frieza in the slightest.
And as before..
1- The problem is its obvious sans isn’t moving YOU he is moving the soul thats why it is a magic attack.
2- It doesn’t just paralyze you just limits your movement a bit

Oh my gosh you didn’t read anything. I don’t wanna explain it again but sans slams the soul so no he can lift Frieza the breaking out is still being discussed
Souls are physical in Dragon Ball. When the character die they still have physical body and can use all their abilities, but they just gain a halo

Where did you get that? TK will work because Friezas soul is weak
And that's where you're wrong since the souls in DB doesn't work this way, and verse equalization would mean Frieza's soul would still work as it normally would. Again, dead peple's souls are physical and can fight much like as if they were alive. Hell Frieza fought the entire ToP, and even used his TK, while being dead. The only limitation the dead have compared to the living is that they have to return to the afterlife after 24 hours should they be outside of the afterlife

Souls are physical in Dragon Ball. When the character die they still have physical body and can use all their abilities, but they just gain a halo
Souls are pyshical but unless they have resisance to sans soul hax it doesn’t work. So unless its proven Freizas soul is also superior LS sans can radgoll him

And that's where you're wrong since the souls in DB doesn't work this way, and verse equalization would mean Frieza's soul would still work as it normally would
How strong is the soul or how much LS does it have? Souls may work differently but sans works the same

only in special ocasions where they are allowed to have a body, as wee see all time in the afterlife, most souls are just, a vapor like thing

yeah but can he move his soul tho?
Tbh probably, Frieza is nothing but a tier 3 soul for most of super anyway
1- The problem is its obvious sans isn’t moving YOU he is moving the soul thats why it is a magic attack.
2- It doesn’t just paralyze you just limits your movement a bit
I don't think you understand what I'm saying.

It doesn't matter if Sans is moving the soul instead of the body, because the soul is contained within the body. And as such, Frieza's LS would circumvent it all the same as when Frieza moves his body, his soul is coming with him. Unless Sans can separate the soul from the body while he does it, whether sans attacks the body or not won't help.

Imagine if you will, a 1kg item in a 100000 ton box, you can use tk to the 1kg item, but you ain't moving the box with it.

Souls are pyshical but unless they have resisance to sans soul hax it doesn’t work. So unless its proven Freizas soul is also superior LS sans can radgoll him
Read again. Souls have the same power and abilities as their bodies. There's literally zero difference aside from Frieza having a halo

only in special ocasions where they are allowed to have a body, as wee see all time in the afterlife, most souls are just, a vapor like thing
Not in the original manga. In the manga that never happens, and anime isn't canon. Not that it matters since Frieza have a body regardless

It doesn't matter if Sans is moving the soul instead of the body, because the soul is contained within the body. And as such, Frieza's LS would circumvent it all the same as when Frieza moves his body, his soul is coming with him. Unless Sans can separate the soul from the body while he does it, whether sans attacks the body or not won't help.

Imagine if you will, a 1kg item in a 100000 ton box, you can use tk to the 1kg item, but you ain't moving the box with it.
I understand how you see this and it makes sense but the problem is this is magical world. Imagine a box made out of metal and inside theres a paper box sans basically somehow ignores the metal and hits the paper hence his Dura neg. So basically sans grabs the 1kg item and moves it around since 10000ton box NEEDS the soul it will move around with it

I understand how you see this and it makes sense but the problem is this is magical world. Imagine a box made out of metal and inside theres a paper box sans basically somehow ignores the metal and hits the paper hence his Dura neg. So basically sans grabs the 1kg item and moves it around since 10000ton box NEEDS the soul it will move around with it
The dura neg isn't the TK. And it being "a magical world" is a literal non argument. It's TK, it's TK that targets a specific thing, but it's TK all the same, and in this case it's TK that still has to overpower the physical body as he can fly and stuff.

And you just corroborated my claim, the body and the soul NEED to move together, at that point it's Sans TK vs Frieza's LS, and Sans ain't winning that tug of war. You're conflating able to target something despite the obstacles to mean he also ignores all force against it. If you strapped 10000g thrusters to frisks body, sans TK is gonna have to overcome the force to move regardless of if he's targeting the soul, same thing here

not really? they would only receive if they die and then Yemma allows it in the afterlife, not when they are still alive
Is there any difference? Goku literally had nothing changed in him when he was returned to life in the Saiyan Saga, despite learning kaioken as a soul. Same goes for SSJ3, and the Old Kai also died to give Goku his life in exchange and it changed nothing for neither of them

Most of Sans' votes were based on Sans being faster and that he can TK Frieza, and both of those are false, so I'm not sure how valid they are

Most of Sans' votes were based on Sans being faster and that he can TK Frieza, and both of those are false, so I'm not sure how valid they are
Nah most of them are from Sans being able to kill him faster and Frieza not being able to dodge them since blasters are faster than both. No one voted just because of TK.

Is there any difference? Goku literally had nothing changed in him when he was returned to life in the Saiyan Saga despite learning kaioken as a soul.
see the scans again, he had been given a body, it was not just his soul
Same goes for SSJ3, and the Old Kai also died to give Goku his life in exchange and it changed nothing for neither of them
both had bodies, no permision from Yemma, no body and you just become a smoke thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back