• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

@Overlord775
"Well at least not all of them died." Edward say, although Lucy noticed that his friend felt somewhat uncomfortable, apparently creating something was not one of his attributes.

Last edited:
"If you say so, I will believe you"

"What do you think this needs? Only thing I think is the fire is not possible," he said while he was sure that one of his ideas would end up destroying the planet.

Jame continues tickling for some seconds before stopping with a smile on her face

"Alrighty alrighty, I'l stop, for now. Anyhow, what should we do now sis?"

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Mind explaining what do you mean with that ?"
She responds, rather confused about what his idea is about.

@Drite77

Lucy brathes a sign of relief as the tickles stop.

"Well, i think you'd like visiting the urban area of Tokyo, it's quite the flashy place and we could buy some real fancy things there."

"I mean that evolution takes a long time and at the rate we are going it is very difficult for something to survive."
(what is lucy's height? curiosity, my character is 1.67 cm tall)

I turn off the camera and exit the ocean and try contacting the one who brought us here to ask why nothing interesting is happening.

@Drite77

"Indeed, though since you appear unable to."

The girl messes with reality and turns on subtitles for her sister.

"これはその問題を回避することを可能にし、あなたが日本語を読んで理解することを可能にします."
(This will allow to bypass that problem, allowing you to both read and understand Japanese.)
Lucy speaks in japanese, as Jane sister can see a white text right in front of her sister written in English.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Don't worry about that, we just need to speed up time a bit untill the populations gets back up, besides we can just restart if all the creatures die."
She responds.

[The avatars varie in height, the one with you is 1,76m, meanwhile the one with Drite is 1.64m]

Last edited:
"Wa... did you gave me some goggles or something?" Jane says as she starts passing her hands in her face, a bit confused

"Okay, I guess we should give a species intelligence at least comparable to Neanderthal or similar, just to speed up."
(Mmmm you are a giant compared to me here and in real life xd)

@Drite77

"Well, this is more like lenses, though close enough."
She explains.

Jane wouldn't feel anything physical there, though she would lihtly feel two bits of metaphysical information in front of her pupils, those being the "lenses".

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Sounds like a good idea, we should make a few of them become like that. Though i also have an idea of my own, we create smething to challenge them and force them to innovate, that being a superpredator, a naturally immortal giant beast the specifically hunts intelligent creatures, but not to the point that it caused their immiditate extinction."

She proposes.

(Scp-682 you are suggesting Scp-682 as you would require it to advance with the intelligence life to make it still a threat)

Lucy could see Jane trying to touch the subtitles, though with no success

"Well that is neat, hey, could you answer me something? Do you think that they could sell, uhhh, I think that you call them mangas. One of my sister talked about how they have good illustrations and stories, if a bit weird, appaerently some of them involve tentacles, though I don't know what that means, maybe something like that Eldritch abomination Chtchulu? Ktchulu? The octopus face thing"

@Oliver_de_jesus

She gives you a thumbs up for the design, Lucy Approves.

@Drite77

"This is the land that mangas originate from big sis, so it will very easy to find a sand that sells them."
She explains, as she uses a bit of information sheninigans to make her able to touch the subtitles.
"Also, yes, they can at times tell very odd and bizzare adventures."

@Drite77

"Well, i'd say you should take a look at Dragon Ball, One Piece, Ranma 1/2 and Cyborg Kurochan."
She replies.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Fair enough. Now, pick two creatures on the planet to make intellingent, afterward i'll pick two more myself,"

Edward searched the planet for something resembling Human Qualities and when he found them he decided to choose them.

"Well, the inhabitants underwent many changes so we should give it a name"

@Oliver_de_jesus

Lucy meanwhile chooses her two species as swell, the first being giant eagle-like creatures, while the other being big Otter-like creatures.

"I'll call mine Aeronians and Charitoména Thiría."

@Drite77

"Basically:"

"Dragon Ball talks about a kid with a monkey taila and his journey to becoming a martial arts master, with sequel explaning more of his backstory and upping power levels."

"One Pieces is the story of a boy with a strawhat, who got a body of rubber after having a magic fruit, and his and his crew's quest to find the One Piece trasure, so that he may become the King of Pirates."

"Ranma 1/2 is the daily life of a martial arts boy who fell in a cursed pond, so that he turn into a girl whenever he's in contact with hot water and can only return back when he's in contact with cold one. Also a similar thing happened t his father, who instead turns into a panda."

"Cyborg Kurochan is the daily life of a cat who was turned into a cyborg by a mad scientist to conquer the world, but then he kicked the doc in the face and runs off. He then continues his job as security cat for his elderly owners, while having to deal with the scientist or whatever else happens that day."

Last edited:
"... Well... those are some weird stories, but let's go to Tokyo first, let's see if there is any other attractions there"

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Well, you get a golden star for trying."

She replies, as she then speeds up time to the poit that the four species have access to fire and basic combact equipment, 4 civilizatios starting to spring to life.

"Now, may you do he honours ?"
Lucy says, as she moves her right hand towards Ed, in it being a token, the summoning item of the superpredator.

@Drite77

"Alrighty then !"
She responds, as she teleports herself and Jane to the city.

They arrive in a busy metropolitan road, flashed in blueish light from the numerous dysplay monitors on the tall buildings showing adds for products, meanwhile countless people can be seen walking around and minding their own business.

photo-1503899036084-c55cdd92da26

The previous truth Lucy previously established working here, as normal people don't even really seem to notice they arrived.

"Well I guess now I'm her little boy" thought Edward with the golden star and then he pressed the button to release the super predators

"Oh wow, it is quite different from what I expected, it is like, way more modern than I anticipatated... may be more modern than anything I saw actually"

"Well I guess now I'm her little boy" thought Edward with the golden star and then he pressed the button to release the super predators
As they were deployed, they both noticed that the cities lit up with blue-black flashes, and that a massive sea of gray metal interspersed with blue lights began to pour out of them towards the superpredators that were charging towards the cities.

@Oliver_de_jesus

The superpredator would spawn in the world, a giant hellish combination of Lion, goat and snake, basically a Chimera. The hunt begins.

They are not many, but just a few are enough for the job, as the primivitive tools of the species are unable to piece their skin, so they have to run away and hide from them, while being forced to search for better weapons and even help each other in-between races.

@Drite77

"Ah, weird, i though you came from a Dystopian hypertech society considering your clothes."
She says supprises at Jane's statement.

@TheDarkSide857

[First thing, they are caveman. no cities, they like are thousands of years away from building the first]

[Second, you do realize that isn't even Earth but a random planet in a random system in a random parralel dimension, right ?]

"Well, I guess taht I phrased wrong, more modern than anything I saw from Japan on movies, and well, about the society part, I guess? Earth was already long gone when I was born, so I never had a reference for normal cities, if that matters"

@Oliver_de_jesus

The superpredator would spawn in the world, a giant hellish combination of Lion, goat and snake, basically a Chimera. The hunt begins.

They are not many, but just a few are enough for the job, as the primivitive tools of the species are unable to piece their skin, so they have to run away and hide from them, while being forced to search for better weapons and even help each other in-between races.

@TheDarkSide857

[First thing, they are caveman. no cities, they are thousands of years away from building the first]

[Second, you do realize that isn't even Earth but a random planet in a random system in a random parralel dimension, right ?]
[I momentarily forgot that, but don't worry, I removed the cities.]

[I know that, but the Purple Furry, like his brothers and father, has countless separate avatars in countless dimensions, each with their own Infinity Gauntlet. The one true Furries reside in a higher plane of existence than the one everyone else is in]

"Frost, where are they? I just want to have a goal, you aren't telling me something and I am not getting a reason why." I say.

@Listentomyrhytm

King: "Excellent. Now, presentations first, may you tell us your name young man ?"

@TheDarkSide857

The mass of metal and the avatar the created them are then instangibber by by several thousands types of conceptual durability, resistance, negation, regeneration, immortality negating abilities and thus them and the effects they had on the world are yeeted.

"And that's Penality 2, you don't want to know what happens at Penality 3."
Lucy telephatically comunicates to the true canine.

@Drite77

"Oh, my bad for assuming you were from Earth at all."
She apologises.

@Lou_change

"I told you about only one person because that's the only one that isn't either already busy or that i don't consider a complete joke Hee Hoo"
Emperor Frost replies.

"No worries, I guess that I never said from where I was so it is kinda my fault. Anyway, where is our first stop sis?" Jane asks with a smile

@Overlord775
"Well let's make things more interesting" Edward said.

Using his telepathy and reactive evolution, Edward not only managed to read primitive thoughts, but also managed to give him ideas on how to use the environment to improve their lives and form a basic language.

@Drite77

"Well, you wanted to buy some mangas, so we should head to a shop that sells them as a first thing."
She responds while making a smol smile back.

@Listentomyrhytm

King: "A fair name."
"I am King Charles XII, Ruler of the land of Nitch."
He presents
Wizard: "Meanwhile, i'm his majesty's Count Wizard, Logan."
[Also, since i forgot to show you how the wizard looks, like here it is]
Gandalf.jpg

King: "You've been called here for a specific reason, to learn of your duty and fate as the Chosen One, it being incarved on this stone."
He explains, as he puts his right hand on the giant stone slab in front of himself.

@Oliver_de_jesus

[Did he do that only of his chosen 2 species or all four ?]

@Lou_change

"???"

Confused Hee Hooing

Back