• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

@Drite77

Lucy pas her on the back.
"Don't worry about it, just pull away the gun, so that i can resume time and we can continue the visit."

@Lou_change

"Eh, time changes people and demons."
Frost responds.

"If you are bored, you could try check this person."
The demon mentally comunicates, as she shows him the picture of a girl in a parralel universe's planet with rings stretching several light years, which furthermore are waving in a dance like pattern.
"She very much craves attention, so she would do pretty much whatever you ask her if you do it nicely enough Hee Hoo."

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Actually, i'll just let you borrow some of my stuff, no ascention or anything."

"You're not wrong, but wasn't trying to start debate about the mind I was offering an out. I know you have an awareness of basically everything yet you avoid telling me anything about the other summoned. It is unlikely that all of them share traits that make them impossible to locate. My point being you are hiding something." I say before sprouting start dream like wings and opening a portal to the place you told me about.

@Drite77

Time resumes.
"There's one last i want to show you here before we move on to the next place, so please follow me big sis."
She tells Jane, as she leads the way.

[Also since i forgot to say earlier, fate resitance does nothing since you know this kind of stuff you buy from shops isn't really magical and stuff]

@Oliver_de_jesus

<.<
"What ? Did you actually want to become a full-on god or something ?"
Lucy asks.

@Lou_change

Ehhh, Emperor Frost is not hiding stuff so much so as putting in the minimum effort.

As Dan goes through the portal and int the world, he would be notice by the girl, who turns towards him.

"Uhm, hello there, mind if i ask who are you ?"
She asks him, very much supprised of having a visitor, as the planet's rings suddenly start rotating normally instead of wave-like

Last edited:
@Oliver_de_jesus

Lucy boops him on the nose.
:V

"Anyway, would you like to do my idea or not ?

@Lou_change

"Well, nice to meet you Dan."
She says while waving back.

@Drite77

"You've already burned away that, though if you still feel unlucky, here have this good luck charm."
She says, as she pulls out a cloth object from her rope and hands it to her sister. [This one genually brings good luck :v]
s-l1600.jpg

"Anyway, we have arrived."
Lucy states, as they arrived at a open spot of the temple overlooking a bunch of trees with quite odd leafs, as they are brenching and five-pointed.

@Listentomyrhytm

The wizard would lead he inside the castle's interior, past a big corridor filled wih fancy forniture such as golden candeholders and a giant red carpet, and then to the throne room.

There, he would see a man on a throne, the golden crown on his head making it clear that he's the king, overlooking a great stone tablet layer on big table
place in front of him. He would also notice an empty throne to the King's right.

Wizard: "My majesty."
Reacting from these words, the King looks up and towards the old man and the new arrival.
King: "Have you found the Choosen One yet wizard ?"
Wizard: "Indeed i have, this young man over here was able to pull the sword from the stone."
The man says while lightly poiting gesturing towards Raifuso with his staff.

Lucy smiles warmly, as she puts an hand on his chest and then teleport the both of them.

Ed would find himself in a parralel copy of the solar system, though he would notice two weird things immidiatly.
First and most obvious, the celestial bodies are very much small, like Earth is the size of a baseball compared to him, or is it that he's really big ?
Secondly, he appeared to be in an astral like state, like he was only partially in the reality.

As this two facts sink in, from his right Lucy would pop out, in a identical giant astral state as himself.

"Well, i'm sure you have a lot of questions about how this works like, so feel free to ask."

"Well, thanks sis" Jane says as she picks the good luck charm and put it in somewhere in the inside of her coat

"Oh, more trees!" Jane comments as she gets closer to the tree

"Hm? Is there a reason for why they are 5-pointed?" Jane asks as she points to one of them

@Drite77

"Sorry don't think there's any specific reason behind it."
Lucy comments as she gets to her side.
"Though, it isn't what I wanted to show you, big sis, as i'll let you look at these plants in through a year."
She says, as she gently grabs Jane's hand, as the would have a vision.

In the vision, time was sped up immensly asand would see days and nights go by, as the tree's leaves begins to change. First as Spring and then Summer go on, the leaves begin to turn into darker and darker shades of green, as then Autumn comes and they, start becoming brown, seemigly rotting, but then seemigly out of nowhere, they turn into a bright red colour. The leaves then proceed to gradually turn orange and then yellow as Autumn becomes Winter and snow partially covers the trees. And finnally, Spring comes back and the leaves slowly return to a green colour, the circle being complete and the vision is over.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Kinda, though I use my cosmic awarenese instead of this."
She responds, as she then does a spin.

@Lou_change

"Not really, though how about on your part ? is there anything you's like my help for ?"
She responds.

"What do you mea-" Before Jane could finish her sentence, time started to advance
At first Jane, started looking worried, but her attention was than directed to the leaves, which started changing.

"Are those... the seasons?" She asks, apparently hypnotized by the view of the leaves

"My only wish right now is that I my old friends would answer my questions so no?" I say try to get information on her.

@Oliver_de_jesus

She spins more, turning back towards him and responding with an energical, cheery tone.
"Now you can litterally do whatever you want, you have complete control over all physics, laws, concepts and everything of this realm. The only limit is your imagination !"

@Drite77

"Mable leaves are special, as they have a different colour depending on the season insead of falling out like most, with them being light green in spring, dark green in Summer, Red and Orange in Autumn and yellow in Winter."
Lucy explains.

@Lou_change

"Well, i can't really help with that, but maybe the problem is that you didn't ask the right questions to them ? Maybe you just need to word them better and stuff."
She responds, attempting to at least somewhat help.

"This is so cool sis!" Jane says as she picks one of the leaves next to the ground and tries to put on her hair

"Good! This is now my luck amulet!" She says in a jokingly tone

@Overlord775

"Let me see"
Edward frowns and points to the earth so that reality is later deformed to fulfill its changes, minor things, eliminate the moquistos, fix the Third World Internet, the economy and make the mandarin supreme fruit.

@Lou_change

"Well, i already responded to that question, though mind telling me have why repeated it ? Are you bored ?"
She replies.

@Drite77

"And It looks great on you too !"
Lucy responds while smiling.

@Oliver_de_jesus

The reality of the dimension follows your orders, as the Earth is modified to your accords.

"Well, that sure is a sure of that power, though i kinda expected you'd have done something more like ..."

The dragon girl then lowers a nearby asteroid at -Bigillion °C, while simulanesly another meteorite is also cooled down because of quantum entanglement, as they are then teleported via quantum tunneling to the opposite sides of a newly forming red hypergiant many light years away. They fall into the star and cause it's outer layers to freeze over, thus causing it's energy to build up and build up, untill it then collapses inward and explodes in a ice sparkles-filled hypernova.

"Of this caliber."

@Overlord775
Edward thinks and creates a replica of the world that violates the laws of physics, basically a flat earth, and teleports all people who believe that the earth is flat to that world.

then it makes a red giant star turn into a rainbow star that constantly changes colors, green, blue, white, red, ect.

"Meh"

Last edited:
@Lou_change

"Well, i'll think of something, but for first thing, could you show me what you've built thus far ?"
She responds.

@Drite77

"Aye aye, i'll try putting one on too."
Lucy responds, as she also picks one of the leaves and puts it on her wizard hat, after turning towards her sister to hear her opinion.

@Oliver_de_jesus

The dragon girl in responce spawns a reverse locar system in the dimension, one where Pluto is at the center and around which everything else revolves, meanswhile the sun is at the outer edges, with the rest of the planets being in the normal order from the two of them.

After that, she makes a donut-shaped and coloured planet.

"What do you mean with 'Meh' ?"

Countless star dreams and lor star cutters enter using portals. "Mostly those, but a few other things that are very dangerous compared to the entirety of that fleet and their basic attacks can destroy a town while their stronger defensive abilities can let them annoy 4th dimensional entities for a while." I say.

"Hehe, it really fits you and it makes ypu cutter, makes me wanna pinch your cheeks again" She says in a jokingly tone, as she moves her fingers

@Drite77

"AAAA"

The li' sister shrieks, as she quickly leans back and away from the pinching, tough does it so fast and abrutly that she ends up falling backwards.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Well, everything is never actually everything, you can always make something new if you put your mind to it."
She would try to better his mood.

@Lou_change

"Uhmmmm ..."

Well, at least they look cute.

"Interesting, though would you mind showing me those "Few other things ?"
She asks with a curiousity-tinged tone.

Last edited:
@Overlord775
"Yes, I know, but literally warping reality to achieve it makes it very boring, at least I can finish my list" He takes out his journal and underlines One of his missions

make Mandarins supreme

which was under 'Ask Santa Claus why he didn't bring me that invisibility cloak' but above of 'Ride a dragon'

"I don't even now your name and you want to see the most powerful items at my disposal. Hmm well I see no possible negative consequences from doing something like this. I forgot to mention those robots have intelligent surpassing the entire human race several times over." I say as four images appear displaying a crown, a golden face with random objects around it, a jar holding a purple ball, an a pink but otherwise stereotypical satellite. "Which one would you like learn about first?"

@Drite77

She menages to catch Lucy in time.

"Thank you big sis."
She says while doing a sweet smile.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Well, then we could do things that don't require reality warping directly, like creating a civilization and making it grow or creating life on a planet and seeing how it evolves when subjected to varius events."
The magician replies, as she then gives a look at Ed's list.

"Ride a dragon uh."
She thinks.

@Lou_change

"I'd like to know about this jar first."
The girl responds while pointing towards it with her right hand

The purple thing is a clone of a time traveling warrior from a far off dimension capable of destroying planets by accident, now it isn't as strong but his combat prowess is unmatched by any thing else is my arsenal the clones can split into three and recover from being reduced to liquid the safest of the super weapons." I explain.

Back