• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

Everything12

The Heavenly Fount
VS Battles
Administrator
The date is 2019, the location Earth. A place that would look unimportant in the grand scheme of things at a glance, but unaware to many, great and chaotic things will happen with this planet at the centre of it.

The beginning of these changes starts with a meeting, a seemingly unintentional meeting to those who participate. In a small unassuming town in the countryside of Italy, several beings of great power gather for one reason or another and will cause unprecedented changes and absolute chaos.

[Players all arrive at this town in a small unoccupied park, those who have no backstory reasons to be here were transported there without their consent by beings and for reason's they don't know]

Registration

Sandbox

The Suicide Regent has entered the chat

Wearing a fancy suit centuries out of style, he stands there, observing, considering... An entire universe of places to explode in, ripe for the taking... So many, it is difficult to choose.

The height is 1000 meters left.

Carrying my parachute on my back, I aimed toward an unremarkable park where everyone should be here.

...Though, in reality, I don’t need them.

“Now, let be a little bit flashy”

Taking out the parachute out from my back, I dive down at fast as I can, aiming straight toward the ground, without anything to slow me down...

Suddenly, a freak windstorm came up toward me, hitting me in the face and slow me down. Taking advantage of that, I spread my body as wide as possible to catch those wind. Slowly down at a sufficient height of 100 meter left, I gently flow down, then performing a grandiose roll as I hit the ground, before ending with a standing, making a cool pose as I raise my thumb up toward the sky.

“The Fate-Defying Stuntman, Theodore, Is Here!” I screamed out my name. After that, I casually taking off my jump suit, revealing my white T and blue jean, before casually catching the parachute bag falling behind me

"This is where the threat entities should be hopefully they will be able to be safely pacified." I say quietly looking around.

"Even in a unremarkable town, somebody just has to skydive in."
“What can I said? Every stuntman need a grand entrance. Need a signature from your truly?”

Saying proudly, I take out from my parachute bag the pre-signed signature panel I have inside instead of a chute.

“What can I said? Every stuntman need a grand entrance. Need a signature from your truly?”

Saying proudly, I take out from my parachute bag the pre-signed signature panel I have inside instead of a chute.
"Who are you again?" says Faust.

The people who are summoned here are interrupted by a scream, as among those who are brought here to their surprise is a girl, maybe a young adult at the oldest. She has white hair that hangs loosely around her head and is wearing a nightgown. Dark circles under her eyes and very pale skin indicate she hasn't seen the light of day in some time.

"Where am I? Who are you people!?"

Suicide Regent considers the fact he could have saved Theo a great deal of trouble by just teleporting up to them and teleporting them back down, but, eh, it was more fun without that.

"Oh, me? I am the Suicide Regent, pleasure to meet you. Though, your reaction does make me wonder... What are we even doing here?"

The people who are summoned here are interrupted by a scream, as among those who are brought here to their surprise is a girl, maybe a young adult at the oldest. She has white hair that hangs loosely around her head and is wearing a nightgown. Dark circles under her eyes and very pale skin indicate she hasn't seen the light of day in some time.

"Where am I? Who are you people!?"
"Well, hi to you to."

"Who are you again?" says Faust.
“You haven’t heard of me? Then I will said it again: My Name Is Theodore, The Fate-Defying Stuntman!!”

I said, as I made my signature pose again. At the same times, I casually throw the panel gently onto his hand.

“The first one is free, and worth a million dollars.”

@ZephyrosOmega

"We're in Italy sweetheart. And as for who we are, it seems like everyone here was summoned to this world... again. It happens sometimes." Akane responds plainly, as if what she said was completely normal

“You haven’t heard of me? Then I will said it again: My Name Is Theodore, The Fate-Defying Stuntman!!”

I said, as I made my signature pose again. At the same times, I casually throw the panel gently onto his hand.

“The first one is free, and worth a million dollars.”
"Colorful character you are." Faust says, as he takes the panel and it disappears.

"no... No, I don't like this! Where's my room? Where's my sister, why am I in Italy!?"

She takes a moment, crouched down on the ground with her hands over her head.

"What's Italy!?"

"no... No, I don't like this! Where's my room? Where's my sister, why am I in Italy!?"

She takes a moment, crouched down on the ground with her hands over her head.

"What's Italy!?"
"Ah, alternate universe most likely. Italy is country in Europa, if you even know what that means."

A 8'3... buff, and odd looking creature with green horns and red pupils and seemingly bone blades sticking out of him, appears out of nowhere. The creature looking confused, but remaining his composure, somehow. It seems he has lived, done and seen weirder.

@DMUA

"Not sure, last time a god just got bored, I assume it's the same here."

@ZephyrosOmega

Akane pulls out a map, and circles the word Italy before handing it to the panicked girl.

A 8'3... buff, and odd looking creature with green horns and red pupils and seemingly bone blades sticking out of him, appears out of nowhere. The creature looking confused, but remaining his composure, somehow. It seems he has lived, done and seen weirder.
“Woah, look like quite a big guy coming up!” I said in awe to the size of this lad

"I should probably make myself known." I mumble.

"Hello, I am Dan." The about a meter tall gray robot says appearing in front of them.

"I should probably make myself known." I mumble.

"Hello, I am Dan." The about a meter tall gray robot says appearing in front of them.
“Wow, even a weird robot-looking guy too! The name Theodore, Fate Defying Stuntman.”

I said back to him

"... Well, I have matters to attend to."

Suicide Regent teleports off to various other parts of the universe, halting alien attempts at imperialism via... Well, what else. Exploding on them.

"... Well, I have matters to attend to."

Suicide Regent teleports off to various other parts of the universe, halting alien attempts at imperialism via... Well, what else. Exploding on them.
"Well, with Suicide Regent off exploding, we can have a calmer conversation." states Faust the the rest of the crew.

The creature sighs, not having a lot to do and simply states. "Raifudo. That is my name." Seems like he isn't one for conversation.

"This is my universe you guys are listed as A-10 level threats, I here to confirm this and try to solve this peacefully." I explain.

"I see, not much of a people person are you." Akane places the map on the ground and backs up.

"Well, you can take it if you want, Italy is shown there, as are other countries." She says

"In any case, my name is Akane, since it seems like we're doing introductions."

Asem, a pale mannequin-like figure, had been traveling here for his own reasons, but the coincidence of his point of emergence, blasting a hole in space, being the same point that multiple other powerful beings immediately gathered at was too great to ignore. The only reason he doesn't make great note of this, merely staring at a low downward angle, is the sudden blast of evil and sin carved across this world. Greed and wrath are so embedded into these souls, so much a part of their fundamental nature, it's almost sickening.

Almost.

"I see, not much of a people person are you." Akane places the map on the ground and backs up.

"Well, you can take it if you want, Italy is shown there, as are other countries." She says

"In any case, my name is Akane, since it seems like we're doing introductions."
She sniffles a bit.

"N-naomi," she manages to get out. If anyone is around, they're probably giving her strange looks.

Back