• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powerless - Role Play Thread

Garret having been... eating a sandwich arrived.
"Uhh guys... press that button here."
Garret pressed a button he put on the ship

Garret whistled
"Uhhhh..."
All of a sudden the ship's rocket boosters started to shoot out intense air causing it to float up for a bit
"This! Basically the reason why I was gone was to work on this!"

Garret whistled
"Uhhhh..."
All of a sudden the ship's rocket boosters started to shoot out intense air causing it to float up for a bit
"Oh, great you partially repaired the engines"

Nick commented.

Garret whistled
"Uhhhh..."
"Using parts from the Landriders' vehicles? Clever I must say. Did you manage to salvage anything else from them like the harpoon cannon?"

"Using parts from the Landriders' vehicles? Clever I must say. Did you manage to salvage anything else from them like the harpoon cannon?"
"I did indeed! The harpoon is now..."
Garret presses a part on his arm, causing a harpoon to shoot out onto the ground
"A anchor!"

"This good, just keep that thing away from any of us with metal while the magnetic field is on, otherwise we'll end up dead."

Garret whistled
"Uhhhh..."
"My ship..."
Tosho would make a 'really?' face, before she would shrug with one of ther two arms.
"That.... works?"

"Well, I may not be a leader but we have at least 3 hours and half before it gets dark again, I want to propose moving to a place where we can at least stay in a place with zero super-developed insects and maybe find help to repair the ship, the southern city " Nick began trying to get attention

"Well, I may not be a leader but we have at least 3 hours and half before it gets dark again, I want to propose moving to a place where we can at least stay in a place with zero super-developed insects and maybe find help to repair the ship, the southern city " Nick began trying to get attention
"Lead the way there and lets move on quickly in that case, 3 hours wont be a very long time"

"Lead the way there and lets move on quickly in that case, 3 hours wont be a very long time"
"Cy and I got the entire place mapped out. I'll have her run a scan again..." Tosho replied, looking at Cy.

(@azontr)

"Commencing environmental scanning. Please wait a few moments."

The machine opens her eyes wide, and begins mapping out the surrounding area as far as she can. After a few moments, the environmental data is processed and sent to her owner.

"Commencing environmental scanning. Please wait a few moments."

The machine opens her eyes wide, and begins mapping out the surrounding area as far as she can. After a few moments, the environmental data is processed and sent to her owner.
"Aight, here it is..." Tosho would begin to share the data through a hologram projection. (Confirm @Oliver_de_jesus )
Garret yawns and leans on the ship
"If ya need me I'll be here! Get those parts... FAST!"
"We will..."

"Here, it will take us an hour going at a moderate speed so as not to cause any commotion if they see us at a distance" He said while finishing mapping the most optimal route with the given data.

"Oh come on! Would you prefer that we stay here just to be attacked again and potentially killed? This is far from being the worst thing we have to deal with. The ship is mobile now and once we get there, we can speed up the process of fixing it. Don't tell me you guys can't handle one more hour?", the Doctor encouraged.

"Oh come on! Would you prefer that we stay here just to be attacked again and potentially killed? This is far from being the worst thing we have to deal with. The ship is mobile now and once we get there, we can speed up the process of fixing it. Don't tell me you guys can't handle one more hour?", the Doctor encouraged.
"More than glad here rather than mad. If we can get to my ship, it's all smooth sailing from there..." Tosho commented, poking Cy at the face, "Fingers and arms crossed..."

"Honestly, I understand you perfectly Rox, I want to get off this rock as soon as possible, but simply falling into negativity is not the best option" Nick said before approaching Chrome.

"Do you think those who helped us repair the ship wanted to use this opportunity to get out of here?"

"Honestly, I understand you perfectly Rox, I want to get off this rock as soon as possible, but simply falling into negativity is not the best option" Nick said before approaching Chrome.
"I get it i get it....but i still want to mess them up when all else is good, if we gotta make a plan for it so be it"

Replied back to him

After 55 minutes of travel, in the distance they saw it, a structure that extended irregularly with different roads, the southern city that extends in a range of 20 square kilometers, it is the largest city that exists only behind the city in the center, even from war they could notice that the city was not only something that extended like a normal city but also underground, it gave the feeling of security and that, probably millions of people lived in such facility
e59204b94c9e723350fa5f1f4729918425631354.jpg

The entrance was about 100 meters from the group and the turrets began to point at them, more than anything it was a precaution rather than simply wanting them dead, looking for confirmation of who they were.

"Huh, just play along" Nick said, as he exited the ship and walked towards a visible area.

"Eh, Hello, I'm Nikolai Shard from the Uber sector, I'm here to look for accommodation, my account code is 369258, work as an explorer after the great cantaclysm" Well, apparently they wanted the group to identify themselves.

After 55 minutes of travel, in the distance they saw it, a structure that extended irregularly with different roads, the southern city that extends in a range of 20 square kilometers, it is the largest city that exists only behind the city in the center, even from war they could notice that the city was not only something that extended like a normal city but also underground, it gave the feeling of security and that, probably millions of people lived in such facility
e59204b94c9e723350fa5f1f4729918425631354.jpg

The entrance was about 100 meters from the group and the turrets began to point at them, more than anything it was a precaution rather than simply wanting them dead, looking for confirmation of who they were.

"Huh, just play along" Nick said, as he exited the ship and walked towards a visible area.

"Eh, Hello, I'm Nikolai Shard from the Uber sector, I'm here to look for accommodation, my account code is 369258, work as an explorer after the great cantaclysm" Well, apparently they wanted the group to identify themselves.
Tosho would be carrying Cy, wether the bot liked it or not, using two of her arms during the entirety of that travel. Her face was.planted with little interest upon seeing the massive structure. However...

@azontr

"Cy. I'll be needing another analysis..." she would request as she placed the bot down.

Given I have already conducted a full scale analysis as well as other functions a short time ago, I am unable to give a fully complete analysis of the current location, due to power costs. Another analysis will put me into Resting Mode.

Given I have already conducted a full scale analysis as well as other functions a short time ago, I am unable to give a fully complete analysis of the current location, due to power costs. Another analysis will put me into Resting Mode.
"Shucks... We need you to get some power then..."

"The fact you waste resources on that piece of junk...."

Murmurs as she sees Tosho still taking care of trash thrown out along other boxes of these

"The fact you waste resources on that piece of junk...."

Murmurs as she sees Tosho still taking care of trash thrown out along other boxes of these
"Hey, it's a gift from Manus. Wether it's a piece of junk to you or not, I'll consider this thing as my own..."

Tosho would slightly pout and hug Cy close as if to protect her from Rox.

Back