• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

"The crown is meant to empower the users, let them control minds and warp reality but somehow it became evil. The mask isn't a mask it's a clockwork planet that grants wishes by warping reality." I explain.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Alrighty, then let us begin by making the planet."
She states, as she then creates a blank planet in the habitable area of a yellow star.

"So, want to start from uni-cellular lifeforms or skip to multi-cellular ?"

@Drite77

She emits cute squeking noises like last time, though suddenly she has a an idea, a flash of genius.

Ò v Ó
"Countepinch Attack !"
She quickly moves her hands to Jane's cheecks and pinches them.

@Lou_change

"I see, i see, quite fashinating. What about the last thing ? What is it ?"
She asks while stepping closer to the image of satellite-like object to have a better look a it.

?!

"Oi oi, n-not fair sis" Jane says as she starts to pinch with her two hands a little harder, but nothing that would trully hurt Lucy

"That is the H.A.L. it has a super lazer, normal lazer, the ability to hold a few planets worth of life, and all my spare bodies." I say.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Okay, so Multi-Cellular. I'll use a preset package so we don't have to manually place in everything."

She says, as she does so, putting in both preset basic animals and plants.

"So, what is the first event you want to do ?"

@Drite77

"Look who's talking~"
Lucy says a bit mockingly, as she increeses pinch pressure to match, as on top of that she starts moving Jane's cheeks as swell.

Last edited:
@Lou_change
[Rewriting]

"Okay."
Not very impressive.

"Alright, so i have an idea, basically it revolves around creating a safe asub-space below reality, enhancing your machines and multipling by Infinity, though to do that i'll need to you give me access to your network."
She explains to Dan.

"I was being sarcastic about the whole no way this could go wrong thing and I am capable of mass producing them infact I have in the blue ships as they have pocket dimensions. In case something goes horribly wrong I don't want deal with ten of those." I say readying for possible combat.

@Oliver_de_jesus

As the temeperate becomes lower, the ecosystem would adapt by evolving resiliance to cold, well, in a few hundred years, though for now most things just start dying off, though those native to frost areas, that live near the equator or that live underground and underwater fair with it much better.

@Drite77

"Oky."
She nods, as she waits for Jane to give the sign to release.

@Lou_change

"Well, it's understandable that you wouldn't just put that much trust into me, though that was the only real idea i had for you to do."

The girl responds, very much chill about it.

Last edited:
(this somehow reminds me of the origin of Doomsday)

"Evolution is a cruel lover, so something has to survive needs difficult conditions, so that it develops to overcome itself" Edward said

@Drite77

"Nu, you first."
Lucy replies to her sister, as she continus playing with her cheeks

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Indeed, so let's skip ahead several hundred years to see how things evolve."
She says, as time the dimension speed fowards a lot.

After the litteral timeskip, the world is visibly changed, with a great amount of the planet now having been under permanent ice for quite a long time, meanwhile most of thr land-based reptiles and amphibians have died out because of not being able to handle the cold, meanwhile the mammals have evolved to have thick fur and/or fat deposit to keep themselves warm, while also indulging in a fair bit of gigantism as their bigger bodies provide more internal heat. Furthermore, pine and similar conifers trees have becomes much more dominant as they have the best tools to endure the frost, though most of the planet is just grassland Tundra.

@Listentomyrhytm

King: "Excellent. Now, presentations first, tell us your name young man."

"Aaaaa, how about we do some rock, paper or scissors with one hand to see who let go of the other first?" She asks, a bit in pain

@Oliver_de_jesus

[> Raise the temperature to 100° Kelvin]

[Uh, dude, you do realize that would mean the planet is about as cold as Liquid Nitrogen ?]

@Lou_change

"Bye Dan."
She responds, while waving at him.

@Drite77

"I like that idea, let's do it !."
Lucy replies, as she unpinches Jane's right cheek and prepares herself for the metaphorical duel.

[Btw, if you decided to actually do the rock, papar, scissors, put your pick in Spoiler Tag, i pinky swear i won't look at it.]

@Drite77

She lets go too of her sister's cheek as swell.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Oky dokey."
The astract girl then applies the changes, as the planets heats back up and the gravity goes down instead.
It will take quite a white to take full effect, but creatures are dying already.

[Since i said how creatures turned out last time, do you want to do it this time around or do you prefer if i do it again ?]

After a third of the animals died from being unadapted, the surface would begin to melt in warmer places such as volcanoes and where sunlight is more direct, although there would be no appreciable surface changes.

The animals that managed to have a lot of mass, would lose part of this in addition to the fact that the marine pressure would be lower, after thousands of years life adapted and now birds were possible living in the warmest places (It is likely that this is very wrong. )

@Oliver_de_jesus

[One thing i'd like to mention to you, gravity is one of the biggest limiting factors for what a creature can be in size (before just being unable to sustain the weight and collapsing) (Though the food avaible in the enviroment playes a big role too), see Blue Whales being the largest animals on Earth period because of water boyancy countering the effects of gravity to a degree]

@Drite77
>o<
The lil' sister would start uncontrollably laughing while her cheeks turn lighly red, it seems she's quite ticklish.

Back