• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • A Country Divided Thread

"None of you humans are letting me be! All of you...all of you...."

Brief flashbacks of his horrible life since childhood would go through his mind with people telling several things

Monster! Kill him! You are a freak HAHAHA Nobody cares of you! Beat him up good till he passes out

His eyes were twitching, tears flowing off from the constant hate and enjoyment of his pain he endured all on his own

"All of you want to kill me! Year after year after year after year!!! No more...now....i will....i will kill you all!!!"

Chains on his wrist would appear and he swings them at his supposed enemies

One of the chains tied up on a tree nearby her as she avoided it and he pulls it off its root to fall on her

He would use that opportunity to lunge in the blink of an eye to tackle Palaria down on the ground if she were to fail avoiding this

Palaria used her forcefields to handle the tree, but the tackle was completely unexpected by the Mage as she was pinned to the ground, looking up at the man pinning her with an expression of regret

"Enough!" Said Alex who shined with an extreme intensity almost blinding, illuminating the area, Mark generated a blast of energy that cut the chains that bound Palarian.

"Listen, we're not here to fight, we're just looking for help" Alex turns to the Half wolf.

"Enough!" Said Alex who shined with an extreme intensity almost blinding, illuminating the area, Mark generated a blast of energy that cut the chains that bound Palarian.

"Listen, we're not here to fight, we're just looking for help" Alex turns to the Half wolf.
(Palaria stayed out of range of the chains, she got pinned physically lol)

He was gonna try to to grab her throat and crush it, but the blinding light stopped his attempt, forcing him to hold his eyes in discomfort

Mark blast to his chains didnt mean much as he didnt bound Palarin with them

"You must be blinder then your own move then!"

Retorted back as he was recovering from that, followed by him savagely swinging newer chains he generated, making several trees or huge branches from them collapse one after another over the MCs if they didnt do anything against them

Palaria sighed sadly, she really didn't want to use force here but it was quickly becoming clear she had no choice, holding one hand forward light bolts that shot out from behind her swirled around, destroying the chains with one slamming right into the Half-Wolf's gut, allowing Palaria to try and close the distance and speak

"Just stop...! I at least don't want to fight you, let alone kill you...!" Palaria said

When his vision recovered he would get one of the chains strike and hit him, making him kneel down holding his hand on that area, he would take deep and slow breaths as Palaria was approaching him

"Liar.....LIAR....LIAR!!LIAR!!!LIAR!!LIAR!!!!LI--"

He would stop yelling and start wrapping a new chain around the area to stop potential bleeding from the wound, repeating his breathing from earlier

"If I wanted you dead, would i have not sent all those at you?" Palaria asked, using the same spell, Dance of Light, again to destroy his chains, getting into melee range and closing her eyes "Don't prove yourself to be the monster the people think you to be..." Palaria said, internally panicking hard at placing herself in such a vulnerable position

Robin running to join the others.(sorry over slept IRL)
Seeing the fight I activate my telekinesis and run preform a bear hug on the the wolf.(that should give a slight LS advantage if it works)
"Where is Keharo?" I ask.

Mark continued with his neutral expression, the previously thrown tree was incinerated by Alex, both brothers watched the scene, they were prepared for anything

"That was my first guess but I think you have the best shot explain your goal to the werewolf."

"Sorry for calling you that I don't know your name." I say to them.

"I am a monster....thats all thats left....all that this world sees me as...nobody sees me as a human...curse you....c-c-curse you all...to the bottom of my being....CURSE YOU HUMANS!!"

Now transformed into his half-werewolf form, he performs a quick claw swipe at the chest area, before he would back flip away and stick to a tree in a manner like spiderman does to walls, with a new chain generated heating up to a boiling point, swinging it on the snow, generating a sort of smoke screen with all the thick steam forming on the area from the previous action

"One by one, all of you will fall!"

The moment the steam formed, he was gone from their sights, Robin was hugging the tree he was on earlier

"... Keharo. Can you track him...?" Palaria asked the magical beast

"I believe so, apologies I couldn't be here sooner." Keharo responded, disappearing into the forest

Robin is suprised how much damage they delivered blood was drawn he should have paid more attention he turns to lean against the tree.
"This is what happened when people over react people become dangerous or injured." I say before the cold, the blood, and the running take me to sleep .

Numerous chains are generated from several directions, tying around all the MCs necks still present around while the steam wasnt down yet

He would attempt restricting them all physically, either choking them out or snapping their neck, with sounds of shaking chains and angered growling accompaning their soon to come demise if they werent doing anything about this situation

"Alex, get us out of this" Mark said to his sister, who became a kind of light energy that escaped from the chains and then decided to free her brother in a quick movement.

Goliath, who had been following behind the others, grunted as he felt the chains wrap around his neck, constricting his airway. Grabbing the chain around his neck, his muscles bulged suddenly, increasing to several times their normal size and strength as he forcefully pried the chain away from his neck, taking in a deep breath as he attempted to snap his bind's in two.

Goliath glanced towards where he last saw Robin, attempting to rush over to the man's aid, checking if he was still alive after the slash to the chest.

Terevion had enough, shattering the chain around his neck with a shot and accurately shot his next bullet right by the Werewolf's head

"That was a warning shot. the next one is going to break your skull." Terevion said, his own mistrust giving clear away he was ready to severely injure or kill the one doing this if necessary

Palaria was completely unable to physically break the chains, staggering back, just barely able to keep them from completely choking her "I already... told you... that we... don't wan't... to... hurt... you...!" Palaria choked out, seeming to be unable to even use her magic

The blade on Kaminos' right hand gauntlet appeared, allowing him to cut the chains before throwing his bladed shield Exoteros toward the werewolf.

Meanwhile, Para had created a forcefield around herself, expanding it to loosen the chains enough to allow her to slip out. Approaching the werewolf, she attempted to use her sleep manipulation to sedate him.

(Did everyone just miss this on Dhei's profile?)

(" Sealing (the chains keep his power in check and seal his immense power, as well as being capable to seal others tied by them and restrict their power)")

Robin's rest lasts seconds as adrenaline and a strange feeling wake him up however he keeps, his eyes closed he can't do anything his powers don't work he slumps on to the ground.
He spoke in a voice he knew sounded of sleep talk. "All life is sacred but power and stories corrupt don't let that happen or you will lose yourself."

Robin's rest lasts seconds as adrenaline and a strange feeling wake him up however he keeps, his eyes closed he can't do anything his powers don't work he slumps on to the ground.
He spoke in a voice he knew sounded of sleep talk. "All life is sacred but power and stories corrupt don't let that happen or you will lose yourself."
Cain rushed over to Robin, snapping the chains around her. "...Werewolf..." Her voice was filled with deep rage as she fractured the ground beneath her.

"...Robin..." Cain grinded her teeth, "...Werewolf... Hurt... Robin...!"

(So uh, since Goliath breaks out either way I'm gonna comment again...)

Seeing that Robin was still conscious, he turned away from him, before dashing over to Palaria, seeing that she was struggling with her binds. He wrapped both hands around the chain that was restraining her, before attempting to break them off for her.

"...Palaria...ok..?" Goliath asked.

(Does Goliath know Robin doesn't sleep talk remember he has social influencing he is a pretty good actor or does Goliath not have a understanding of sleep talking)
"Why stories?" I ask still talking in that voice acting asleep. "The best stories often hold the least truth but we accept them as fact."

(Does Goliath know Robin doesn't sleep talk remember he has social influencing he is a pretty good actor or does Goliath not have a understanding of sleep talking)
"Why stories?" I ask still talking in that voice acting asleep. "The best stories often hold the least truth but we accept them as fact."
(uh, Goliath just assumed that since Robin is talking that he is still alive lol. Goliath only ran over to him to check that he didn't have a lethal injury, because he didn't want the man to die.)

(but uh no, he doesn't know much about sleep talking, so he just assumes he's awake)

Back