• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • A Country Divided Thread

"Got everything a Grand Master knows about Malak, which honestly ain't a ton more then you probably got, but the most important thing is that Malak has a living cult dedicated to achieving his goals, including an individual capable of fighting with Kintoria herself."
"That is very bad, we must inform the others when we can"

"Yeah, well once we accomplish the other thing we set out to do here we can get to where they went by running a marathon daily." Terevion said

58 minutes later

The Castle was built for durability in the distance, clearly something to take attacks without fail, a blue carpet lining the steps up to it

"All right, let's go attend our oppointment with the queen." Terevion said, beginning to traverse the steps

58 minutes later

The Castle was built for durability in the distance, clearly something to take attacks without fail, a blue carpet lining the steps up to it

"All right, let's go attend our oppointment with the queen." Terevion said, beginning to traverse the steps
"Although I've been to this place more than twice, I still like its decoration" Alex replied, for his part Marcus just sighed, unlike her sister, extravagant places have always seemed more like a way to demonstrate the power that one possesses .

Mark heads to the resection and asks whoever is there to tell her Majesty that he has Visitors with important information.

(I think the wizard going ahead would have already told her that lol)

Kintoria met them at the entrance

"Come on!" Kintoria said, hurriedly beckoning them to follow her

(I think the wizard going ahead would have already told her that lol)

Kintoria met them at the entrance

"Come on!" Kintoria said, hurriedly beckoning them to follow her
The three companions follow her.

"I see you were busy Majesty, sorry if we interrupted something important" said The Dark Sorcerer

"You don't need to apologize, your small time celebrities here for your mission, for better or worse. And you don't have to be super formal with me!" Kintoria said, The group nearly having to jog to keep up through the halls and into a meeting room that had nobody but Albus in a seat, next to where Kintoria would most likely sit

Terevion motioned Mark to explain why they were there

(Quick reminder that it's because Palaria communicated with Shalethorn and Malak is likely behind Shalethorn and Bierce's deaths)

"You don't need to apologize, your small time celebrities here for your mission, for better or worse. And you don't have to be super formal with me!" Kintoria said, The group nearly having to jog to keep up through the halls and into a meeting room that had nobody but Albus in a seat, next to where Kintoria would most likely sit

Terevion motioned Mark to explain why they were there

(Quick reminder that it's because Palaria communicated with Shalethorn and Malak is likely behind Shalethorn and Bierce's deaths)
"As you know some time ago, a warrior army was gathered to fight in the defense of a town far from here, the issue after most of them left, the place was attacked by the Archdemon Malak, who apparently infected Palaria with a fragment of his ring of Power, which curiously carried the soul of Prince Shalethorn" Mark said

(Kinda fell asleep sporadically lol)

Palaria didn't seem too worse for wear physically, but it was clear by the fact that she was only carrying her meal with one hand that the short exposure to Ghal Maraz was still causing her a lot of pain, something Sigmar noted as he entered the building, speaking quietly just out of the group's earshot of understanding what he was saying
Goliath continued to follow Sigmar into the building, his mood worsening as he noted Palaria's condition. He glanced around the building, wondering where he was taking them.

"As you know some time ago, a warrior army was gathered to fight in the defense of a town far from here, the issue after most of them left, the place was attacked by the Archdemon Malak, who apparently infected Palaria with a fragment of his ring of Power, which curiously carried the soul of Prince Shalethorn" Mark said
(King, he's Kintoria's father, and Kintoria isn't actually all that old lol)

Kintoria seemed startled for a split second, quickly making sense of the matter however

"Ah... well, I hope my father is able to give her good advice, puts a face on the culprit too..." Kintoria murmured

"Regardless, it more then likely makes Palaria a prime target, we don't know how deep Malak's claws are in this, but he's more the likely behind the attacks... Alex, I have a request." Kintoria said

(Whoops, didn't realize I didn't post this, either way yeah, what Midas said, this is coming from two people who RP with Azontr regularly)

(OFF)

"Yes, Kintoria?" She said confused.

her brother was somewhat thoughtful about something else
(Yeah, checking her file she's 25 lol)

"Accompany them, Palaria is both one of our greatest strengths and one of our greatest weaknesses, and I won't deny its also a bit of a personal request, and before you ask about your shop, I can have Shaitan handle it." Kintoria asked

Albus nodded at the request, it was something he himself approved of, but only Kintoria and Terevion actually knew he was Palaria's mentor

(Yeah, checking her file she's 25 lol)

"Accompany them, Palaria is both one of our greatest strengths and one of our greatest weaknesses, and I won't deny its also a bit of a personal request, and before you ask about your shop, I can have Shaitan handle it." Kintoria asked

Albus nodded at the request, it was something he himself approved of, but only Kintoria and Terevion actually knew he was Palaria's mentor
"Thank you, Kintoria, also I want to prevent this idiot from ending up in trouble" she said while holding her brother in a kind of hug/torture

(Kinda fell asleep sporadically lol)

Palaria didn't seem too worse for wear physically, but it was clear by the fact that she was only carrying her meal with one hand that the short exposure to Ghal Maraz was still causing her a lot of pain, something Sigmar noted as he entered the building, speaking quietly just out of the group's earshot of understanding what he was saying
Cain continued to support Palaria, glancing around the room and then back at Sigmar, both wary and curious about the man and what he had to say.

"..."

"No, thank you... they went to Eastern Olatia to speak to King Sigmar, just expect to have some trouble, as they specifically went to Kotosh, which right now is in the middle of an unseasonal snow covering." Kintoria said

Terevion nodded "let's grab anything we want to have on us and move out, thank you for the audience Kintoria, we shall leave you to hopefully not overwork yourself!" Terevion said, standing up

The individual Sigmar was talking to was revealed to be a white-robed individual wearing a blank white mask with eye and nose holes, who nodded in response to what Sigmar said and walked over to Palaria, easing her pain.

The room itself was simple yet large, having a round wooden table with chairs surrounding it, there was nothing grand about this besides the size, lighting was good as well.

"Thanks..." Palaria said to the individual as she sat down, who's gender was ambiguos until they spoke

"It's nothing, I hope we will work together in the coming days... oh where are my manners?! I'm Vicar Amelia!" A female voice responded

Cain waved at the woman, letting Palaria walk on her own after her pain was eased.

"...I... Cain..." She said, "Work together.. ..Yes.. Sigmar... Friend... of...?" Cain asked.

(Translation: "I'm Cain. Yeah, let's work together. Are you a friend of Sigmar's?")

“Nice to meet you so I guess I will start the explanation. Malek show up a few days after a group of monsters tried to attack Central Olatia which we helped prevent. A few days later he showed after we met Cain, roughed us up and left before Palaria reacted to the old king’s soul and sent a three headed cyborg after that to kill us. It was weird.” I explain taking a seat.

Before leaving, Marcus decided to say one last thing to the queen.

"Malak has a cult, we were attacked by a group of assassins probably sent by him or the cult, it is said that there are warriors with the intention of defeating you, so you should start a search first in the staff and then in the village"

"I know one high-class member of an organization that was shrouded in mystery could indeed fight against me, but I was already planning on it." Kintoria responded. Nodding and getting up herself

"All right, first stop I assume will be your shop, Alex." Terevion said

"Well, I don't really have a good perception of time at that time, but I'm pretty sure you can guess..." Palaria said, shaking her head a bit

"That happens to make sense, however right now we are dealing with our own issues. Including those of the demonic variety. I'd say our interests align, if you want to know the stories of my kingdom, then ask around, however myself and Amelia cannot stay for very long." Sigmar responded

"I'll give you something to be able to detect where Ghal Maraz is and it's aura so you can stay out of its range." Amelia said to Palaria, handing her something that looked like a teardrop necklace

(Hey. I'm going to be slower than usual. School started back up for me today.)

"I've got all I need except for some water and light snacks..." Kaminos said, still equipped with all the weapons he had made for himself, "Being attacked by assassins wasn't how I expected my first trip into the world of politics to go. That's probably never happened before, huh?"

Kaminos followed alongside the others, still generating heat courtesy of his hammer Klauthmos. For that reason, he decided to slow down a bit and lag behind the group to prevent himself from inadvertently causing them any discomfort.

"And we soon set off..." Terevion thought

Three and a half days later...

The group arrived at a gate, having gotten there a couple minutes after the group that had Cain and Palaria went in, though the Guards simply let them in with no sign of Kaljon.

"Here we are... let's find Palaria and her group, I assume you can pretty easily tell us where she went from here, Mark?" Terevion said

“I have one, you see I believe Malek and Yhirm have some kind of connection to each other and the old king’s death. Given Malek’s willingness to reveal himself he likely has some kind of set up in mind. Will you aid Kintoria if a major conflict breaks out?” I say. Robin doesn’t like saying this he doesn’t like how they are so key no one should have to be so important in his eyes but that is the case.

Last edited:
“I have one, you see we believe Malek and Yhirm have some kind of connection to each other and the old king’s death. Given Malek’s willingness to reveal himself he likely has some kind of set up in mind. Will you aid Kintoria if a major conflict breaks out?” I say. Robin doesn’t like saying this he doesn’t like how they are so key no one should have to be so important in his eyes but that is the case.
(I mean it'd be ridiculously OOC for Yharim to want to destabilize and attack his own damn nation the group's knowledge... and Robin never even peeped about believing Yharim to be related to Malak in any way before this, because that'd be a suspicion to reveal to your allies.)

Back