• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Genjutsu it not used at all in what kakashi did, the "illusion" is just him saying that he puts someone under a certain pretense.
Zabuza:
It combines clarity of perception and insight on your own part with the ability to all but hypnotise those around you!
Also Zabuza:
You use visual hypnosis to trick me into signalling what technique I'll use and how I'll be using it
Yeah no
Again superficial movement doesn't only mean muscles. Chakra has 0 superficial movements.
Why is that?
Read this please.

Genjutsu it not used at all in what kakashi did, the "illusion" is just him saying that he puts someone under a certain pretense.

Again superficial movement doesn't only mean muscles. Chakra has 0 superficial movements.

Regardless we have gone massively off topic. Zoro still needs superficial movements to move last I checked and my point from the beginning is that they can predict each other regardless of the how.

Sasuke genjutsus and this went on far longer than it should have.
I agree. We can argue all day about this, but at the end of the day, it's really irrelevant to this match tbh.

Zoro still can't do anything about Genjustu or breach the Susano'o, so I'll drop the Amaterasu and precog stuff because it genuinely doesn't matter.

We all already agreed that genjutsu shuts this match down. This should've been closed before message 5.

And for the record, please stop putting Sharingan users against characters without resistance to mind manipulation. It's irritating

I think it's clear we are just talking past each other at this point.

Read this please.
This is superficial muscles. Not superficial movement. Superficial in meaning surface and movement being movement. Muscle movement is a part of superficial movement but muscle are not the only thing in it or else once again they would not be able to predict non organic movement which they do.

And for the record, please stop putting Sharingan users against characters without resistance to mind manipulation. It's irritating
Good thing it wasn't us.

Zoro's sword enma harmed someone who's 6-B so ye. Susanoo ain't really foing nothing. Plus eith breath of all things that ties into observation haki, zoro can cut most substances onces he familiarises with the breath of that that substance which was stated above. Sasuke's only wincon right now is genjustu's mind control which we all agree.

Genjutsu: wind it for sasuke.

Amaterasu: can get cut and reduced.
Still need to show panels of it instantly spawning without traveling. Even then observation haki plays a huge part.

Susanoo: vs Enma+ ashura

Because this thread is doing well for now and there's still things to discuss besides "genjustu gg". I'll make it a 3 way wincon. Sasuke gets 1 automatically due to "genjustu gg".

???you can't make a three way win con. Characters either win or lose, at this point it looks like you are just trying to make Zoro win.

Also if Zoro is 6-B with a sword is 6-A Susanoo allowed?

Still need to show panels of it instantly spawning without traveling. Even then observation haki plays a huge part.
It doesn't travel though, it isn't a projectile.

But I do somewhat agree it doesn't instantaneously spawn on target it takes a moment or two but it doesn't have travel time, spawning time maybe.

In the same panel where A dodged and left an afterimage it shows Amaterasu spawning on the Samurai behind the afterimage after Sasuke's vision fell on him

???you can't make a three way win con. Characters either win or lose, at this point it looks like you are just trying to make Zoro win.
How am i making him win unless u think sasuke's only wincon is "genjustsu gg"¿ just spicing things up because there's still a lot to debate. I'm a sasuke fan too & i knew zoro would lose.

But I do somewhat agree it doesn't instantaneously spawn on target it takes a moment or two but it doesn't have travel time, spawning time maybe.
0390-010.png
0390-011.png

How am i making him win unless u think sasuke's only wincon is "genjustsu gg"¿ just spicing things up because there's still a lot to debate. I'm a sasuke fan too & i knew zoro would lose.
Bro you made a match in which Sasuke has his best wincon being genjutsu. Then after that is done you are randomly giving a 3 way wincon and on top of that you are giving Zoro 6-B something he doesn't currently have on profiles while Sasuke is restricted to just his tier 7 form.

Oh nah. Sasuke has most votes he already won. Just adding a different seenario without making a new thread because within the discussionon zoro vs sasuke we haven't really gone anywhere beyond the point of genjustu gg and was only just touching outside of it. But i guess I'll just make a new thread in a couple weeks then for fun and not verses.

Bro you made a match in which Sasuke has his best wincon being genjutsu. Then after that is done you are randomly giving a 3 way wincon and on top of that you are giving Zoro 6-B something he doesn't currently have on profiles while Sasuke is restricted to just his tier
Zoro has enma and it always had 6-b scaling even in this fight we're doing now but i kept it 7a. It doesn't have no 6b and not needing his ap would be his highest while using enma.

Look at the trail of fire...
And? That's either an inconsistency or Itachi has limited form of control of the flames unlike Sasuke.

Because when Itachi cast the Flames a portion of trees and the fortress are immediately immediately set on fire coupled with Black Zetsu's statement, it spawns on target but not instantaneously as I believe.

So umm. Sasuke wins due to stomp with "genjutsu gg"

Congratulations, idk if this would get added cuz sasuke's 6A was restricted as well as Enma, as i was told the second i made this thread. I had a really good discussion, good to see everyone supoorting the "Genjustsu gg". Jk. But it was all fun and i plan on making more fun threads. There is a lot more to discuss in this matchup like where it would go if Susanoo/Amaterasuvs Ashura/enma , multiple techniques names after gods clashing and who would prevail without a gud "genjutsu gg" i mean i knew zoro would straight up lose to that but other than that we were getting somewhere and the discussions were amusing. Thanks guys.

Slide in this thread tho. Made it minutes after i made this one. It needs some love and should be gud. I'd like this thread to be closed.

Not really. Tried argue my way through it with others using the new factual evidence that support our claims. But i guess it wasn't enough.

Zoro has has heat resistance. Been shown to tank big mom's lightning bolt with minimal burns and also been using attacks utilising the flames that set him ablaze pre ts. So I'd say his heat resistance should be really high.
His heat resistance is better than Amaterasu temperature?

His heat resistance is better than Amaterasu temperature?
I don't know but should be around that. Even if amaterasu is higher it isn't melting him in the way u think it would. It failed to even melt ay & madara who don't even have that kind of resistance and all they did was either strip or remove their arm after a while.

I don't know but should be around that. Even if amaterasu is higher it isn't melting him in the way u think it would. It failed to even melt ay & madara who don't even have that kind of resistance and all they did was either strip or remove their arm after a while.
It's funny you mentioned that, because Madara actually does have resistance to fire manipulation due to this very feat lmao.

Because bodies don't melt they burn?
That was meant to be quoted from one of you as in he just burns quickly/incinerates.

It's funny you mentioned that, because Madara actually does have resistance to fire manipulation due to this very feat lmao.
Gucci. Same with ay i presume¿ or the samurai who got caught on fire when sasuke missed ay¿ if madara gets resistance because of that feat then give it to them too.

Gucci. Same with ay i presume¿ or the samurai who got caught on fire when sasuke missed ay¿ if madara gets resistance because of that feat then give it to them too.
The samurai was burning, Ay's arm was burning, why do you think the samurai was screaming in pain or why Ay cut off his arm?

Do you think that getting caught on Amaterasu immediately turns a person into a crisp?

The samurai was burning, Ay's arm was burning, why do you think the samurai was screaming in pain or why Ay cut off his arm?

Do you think that getting caught on Amaterasu immediately turns a person into a crisp?
Nope but isn't amaterasu suppose to be as hot as the sun? Both of them withstood the flames for like a minute or two so don't u think they deserve the same resistence for not burning into a complete crisp¿ i mean ay was just chilling,he looked like he'd scratch his ass with the amaterasu engulfing his arm without any problem. He knew about how hot it was and still, he was gonna continue his attack and sacrifice his leg after his arms against sasuke.

I'm not talking about amaterasu instanlty turning anyone into a crisp I'm just repeating what the majority of the sasuke supporters said in the thread. Is amaterasu really as hot as they say it is or is it just a hyberbole¿ because again, they should've been in pain and incinerated. Because they didn't i guess they just have high resistence like madara or Amaterasu temperatures are just a hyberbole.

Y'all making me sound kinda like a naruto hater. 😭

With the way you have been replying in this thread...

How does not immediately being burned to crisp give resistance or invalidate Amaterasu burning it's targets?

Do you need a link to the resistance page?
The way i been replying is the same how i reply to everything u prolly just getting the wrong impression. I been liking your posts when u bring a good point.

Point was, amaterasu was said to be as hot as the sun, standing near it would even get u burned so no matter what it burns all would incinerate from the sheer heat. I mean yes ay was getting burnt but even then he seemed ok. We don't know what degree his arm was burning at, but we can tell it wasn't burning as fast as it should've burnt while at those temperatures. He only got rid of his arm because amaterasu couldn't be put out.

Point was, amaterasu was said to be as hot as the sun, standing near it would even get u burned so no matter what it burns all would incinerate from the sheer heat. I mean yes ay was getting burnt but even then he seemed ok. We don't know what degree his arm was burning at, but we can tell it wasn't burning as fast as it should've burnt while at those temperatures. He only got rid of his arm because amaterasu couldn't be put out.
So, Ay has pain tolerance, that is good, he is a Kage after all, a lot of kages showed amazing feats of pain tolerance and resistance, his body was burning? Yes, it would burn the entire body? Yes, Ay resisted it? No, but if he did, great, he has fire resistance on that scale

So, Ay has pain tolerance, that is good, he is a Kage after all, a lot of kages showed amazing feats of pain tolerance and resistance, his body was burning? Yes, it would burn the entire body? Yes, Ay resisted it? No, but if he did, great, he has fire resistance on that scale
U telling me if u standing near the sun for too long u not gonna get scorched¿ ay did get burnt but what I'm talking about is the lvl of injury he took from being burnt which was 0. Check the chapter if u want. Id show scans butnit won't let me. But ima leave it and say amaterasu just inconsistent at times. cuz it never burnt anyone unless they all amaterasu proof.

U telling me if u standing near the sun for too long u not gonna get scorched¿ ay did get burnt but what I'm talking about is the lvl of injury he took from being burnt which was 0. Check the chapter if u want. Id show scans butnit won't let me. But ima leave it and say amaterasu just inconsistent at times. cuz it never burnt anyone unless they all amaterasu proof.
if u stand near for too long, u will be burn, unless u can resist the temperature, yes, Ay did get burn, I don't see how that is inconsistent anyways

U telling me if u standing near the sun for too long u not gonna get scorched¿
So you're comparing fiction of all things to real-world logic? And have you bothered reading the description of Amaterasu in the profiles because "being hot as the sun" isn't even used there?
ay did get burnt but what I'm talking about is the lvl of injury he took from being burnt which was 0.
You say Ay got "Burnt" then immediately contradict yourself by saying "lvl of injury he took from being burnt which was 0"
So you're basically saying "he got burned but he didn't get burned"

Last edited:
if u stand near for too long, u will be burn, unless u can resist the temperature, yes, Ay did get burn, I don't see how that is inconsistent anyways
The flames covered his hand but i don't see any burns on him or his wrist band thingy.

So you're comparing fiction of all things to real-world logic? And have you bothered reading the description of Amaterasu in the profiles because "being hot as the sun" isn't even used there?

You say Ay got "Burnt" then immediately contradict yourself by saying "lvl of injury he took from being burnt which was 0"
So you're basically saying "he got burned but he didn't get burned"
His got put on fire but there's no signs of any burns. Go look at the panel yourself.

Why is this still being debated btw?? We've already decided that Sasuke wins because of Genjutsu
Idefk. Amaterasu is a very intresting topic.

CS2 Sasuke, 8-Tails, Karin, Samurai, Ay, White Zetsus, Ten-Tails Fission Monsters, Ten-Tails.
Which one was left with degree burns at the end besides the wood clone zetsus¿

Back