• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The flames covered his hand but i don't see any burns on him or his wrist band thingy.
Then why would he need to remove his arm then if it wasn't being damaged or rendered useless?
His got put on fire but there's no signs of any burns. Go look at the panel yourself.
And how can you see any burns when it's still on fire. Why would he need to remove his arm if there was no danger?
Which one was left with degree burns at the end besides the wood clone zetsus¿
CS2 Sasuke can create a new body after being burned, Eighth Tails can regen after being burned, Karin can heal herself after being burned, the samurai had to have his still on fire armor removed, A had to chop off the arm that was still on fire, the Zetsu were burned to death, the Ten-Tails removed the portion of its body that was on fire and can regen.
Y'all making me sound kinda like a naruto hater. 😭
The fact that you felt the need to say this is very telling

Then why would he need to remove his arm then if it wasn't being damaged or rendered useless?

And how can you see any burns when it's still on fire. Why would he need to remove his arm if there was no danger?

CS2 Sasuke can create a new body after being burned, Eighth Tails can regen after being burned, Karin can heal herself after being burned, the samurai had to have his still on fire armor removed, A had to chop off the arm that was still on fire, the Zetsu were burned to death, the Ten-Tails removed the portion of its body that was on fire and can regen.

The fact that you felt the need to say this is very telling
Ay's hand was useless not because of the burns but because of the fire would spread which would be cause a hazard. (Flame just keeps burning) Again please show scan where his hand or gauntlet was burnt.

Can't remember sasuke or karin being burnt by Amaterasu but I'd take your word for that. But tell me, how bad was the burn?

Looking at that last message is u trying to make me seem that way for pointing out the flaws in Amaterasu. Naruto brought me into the anime culture, so i don't hate the series I'm a supporter/fan of the series, if i see something to disagree with it don't make me a hater, expecially when I'm obviously pointing out facts on the inconsistency/ hyberbole Amaterasu has displayed. Again, u guys did display good counter arguments and i did like the posts. My argument against Amaterasu is within the inconsistencies. It says it burns hotter than the sun but that may be all hyberbole since it leaves no signs of degree burns on that level. If it is stated so within a databook then ighty, but when was it shown to burn stuff on that lvl? 🤔

If i came off rude in anyway just for pointing stuff out then i apologise. 👼

Anywae, I had fun. There's a minato vs sanji thread which would be better to discuss. This thread as u guys wanted should've been over. Hopefully Zoro gets something to fight off mindhax and we can see who actually wins and has most wincons. Thanks for your time, i really enjoyed this discussion. 😊

It says it burns hotter than the sun but that may be all hyberbole since it leaves no signs of degree burns on that level.
And as I said that description (Hot as the sun) isn't even used in the profile in the first place.

Featwise (Anime and Manga), Amaterasu has only been shown to be greater than normal fire.

And you're only evidence is "no burn marks means it doesn't burn", when you blatantly disregard the fact it's still on fire and can't see until it's put out.

And how can you see burn marks form on metal (A's Golden Wrist Bracers) especially when the flames are black?

So explain then, if Amaterasu doesn't burn then what does it do?

Why did it cause Gyuki and Juubi pain, how come it was able to set a forest on fire if it doesn't burn?
Never said it don't burn. I was willing to vouch for Ay to have same type resistence as madara.

Again my arguments against it were that it's not really as hot as the sun due to nobody I've seen being scorched by it or end up with the same lvl of degree burns. So I'm just calling it out as hyberbole/inconsistent with reasons stated above. Did not say it doesn't burn. Lack of evidence from it's showings do say otherwise.

I'd just like to point out, that Madara's resistance will be removed soon, since he simply absorbed Amaterasu, as Kaguya and Jigen did.

Ay's feat is nothing more than a pain tolerance feat.

Roronoa Zoro
Vs
Sasuke Uchiha [WINS]

7A versions used only
SPEED EQUALIZED.

- - - -
Zoro:

Sasuke: M3X, UchihaSlayer96, Rocker, OnebleachHurricaine, poptat

Inc:
Zoro wins because of haki and speed (could be wrong)

Last edited:
Can you say why?
Because
a) speed is equalized (which was in all caps in the OP that you quoted lol).
b) Haki doesn't prevent mind manipulation, as we have discussed at great length throughout this thread.
c) This thread is already concluded.

Because
b) Haki doesn't prevent mind manipulation, as we have discussed at great length throughout this thread.
But wouldn't observation haki prevent that and zoro will know when he is about to attack... zoro can even sense his intent and probably even his emotion

Because
c) This thread is already conclud
I know it's already decided but I still do feel like zoro would win because of his endurance and will 🤷‍♂️ since even killer bee destroyed Sasuke by only skill

Because
If Sasuke couldn't do anything alone to affect killer bee why would he with zoro? Does killer bee have resistance to mind manipulation or something or did Sasuke not have that ability unlocked yet in this match?
...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfQ1g0e61JA

But wouldn't observation haki prevent that
No, it doesn't prevent mind manipulation. Only some forms of Illusion creation/perception manipulation.
and zoro will know when he is about to attack... zoro can even sense his intent and probably even his emotion
I don't see how any of that prevents mind hax.
I know it's already decided but I still do feel like zoro would win because of his endurance and will 🤷‍♂️
The whole point of hax is that it negates durability, so endurance and will are irrelevant in this case.
since even killer bee destroyed Sasuke by only skill
What?
If Sasuke couldn't do anything alone to affect killer bee why would he with zoro?
Killer B was faster and stronger than Sasuke in that match up, and Sasuke was even initially underestimating him to make matters worse. None of that applies in this match up.
Does killer bee have resistance to mind manipulation or something or did Sasuke not have that ability unlocked yet in this match?
I have no idea what you're referring to lol.

Because
No, it doesn't prevent mind manipulation. Only some forms of Illusion creation/perception manipulation.

I don't see how any of that prevents mind hax.

The whole point of hax is that it negates durability, so endurance and will are irrelevant in this case.

What?

Killer B was faster and stronger than Sasuke in that match up, and Sasuke was even initially underestimating him to make matters worse. None of that applies in this match up.

I have no idea what you're referring to lol.
You might have hax abilities but it's how you use them in a battle that matters... And I said zoro could prevent Sasuke from using his mind manipulation with his observation haki quite easily too I feel like

You might have hax abilities but it's how you use them in a battle that matters... And I said zoro could prevent Sasuke from using his mind manipulation with his observation haki quite easily too I feel like
That's not how it works........
If you have a reason for why Haki resists mind hax, then make a CRT to get Haki upgraded, but as it stands it's not accepted.

I'm talking about the match between Sasuke and Killer bee
Ummmm, but Sasuke did use genjutsu against Killer B. The only reason it didn't work is because Gyūki broke him out of it. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall Zoro being a Perfect Jinchūriki XD.

If you have a reason for why Haki resists mind hax, then make a CRT to get Haki upgraded, but as it stands it's not accepted.

Ummmm, but Sasuke did use genjutsu against Killer B. The only reason it didn't work is because Gyūki broke him out of it. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall Zoro being a Perfect Jinchūriki XD.
I wasn't talking about zoro's observation haki resisting mind manipulation... I was talking about zoro using observation haki to prevent Sasuke from using it

And zoro does not have Jinchuriki lol but he does have some demon inside 👀

How does Zoro observation haki prevent Sasuke to look at him?
I don't think I have actually seen Sasuke use mind manipulation but I would think that Sasuke sends Chakra to someone's brain... So zoro would easily stop Sasuke from doing that

Genjutsu uses chakra to control the five sense and the brain of someone
You would need to concentrate and have a lil time to use a genjutsu... If zoro attacks with observation haki Sasuke won't have time to make the genjutsu... Because zoro can easily find weak points and Sasuke would not be able to react with zoro's skill

You would need to concentrate and have a lil time to use a genjutsu...
Not really, Uchihas with sharingan can do it quite rlly quick
I would say even with speed equalization zoro would be faster because of his skills and mastery

Good point, Killer B could easily defeat Sasuke due it, however, Killer B had a tailed beast to break the genjutsu, and Sasuke can active it just looking, and Mangenkyo Sharingan hax are something that Zoro doesnt have feats to deal with

I would say even with speed equalization zoro would be faster because of his skills and mastery
Dats cap. But you could say sasuke would be overwhelmed by his 3 sword style mastery + acrobatics. He's Somewhat like killer bee and sasuke couldn't keep up. That was before ems so he probs better now tho. Most agreed that sasuke can't win without genjutsu anyway. And it's not likely that sasuke uses any mind control form of genjutsu at the start of his fights. But ye. Genjutsu gg. 😊

Not really, Uchihas with sharingan can do it quite rlly quick

Good point, Killer B could easily defeat Sasuke due it, however, Killer B had a tailed beast to break the genjutsu, and Sasuke can active it just looking, and Mangenkyo Sharingan hax are something that Zoro doesnt have feats to deal with
Mostly every time a genjutsu is made is before the fight happens... zoro would notice and will be able to prevent and predict sasuke’s moves and intentions... zoro would easily be able to prevent sasuke from making a genjutsu...

Dats cap. But you could say sasuke would be overwhelmed by his 3 sword style mastery + acrobatics. He's Somewhat like killer bee and sasuke couldn't keep up. That was before ems so he probs better now tho. Most agreed that sasuke can't win without genjutsu anyway. And it's not likely that sasuke uses any mind control form of genjutsu at the start of his fights. But ye. Genjutsu gg. 😊
If we were talking about pre timeskip zoro then I would say Sasuke wins but post timeskip zoro wins

Mostly every time a genjutsu is made is before the fight happens... zoro would notice and will be able to prevent and predict sasuke’s moves and intentions... zoro would easily be able to prevent sasuke from making a genjutsu...
Unless Zoro figures out genjutsu beforehand he ain't stopping it.

Back